So....Do Ya Know How Obama Did?

uh.....my initial scan is that the NYT is presenting the actual DATA...

What have you got?

Whence comes the data?
Scroll to the bottom...

Sources: Pew Research Center; Immigration and Customs Enforcement; Migration Policy Institute; Congressional Budget Office; Bureau of Labor Statistics; Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services; Federal Bureau of Investigation; Congressional Research Service; Defense Manpower Data Center

So, again I ask "What have you got?"

"They are all honorable men."

I have answered you quite succinctly.

You're a fabulous spokesperson for your ilk....

I got a couple "right" such as violent crime stats that have gone down. But that has less to do with 0bama and more to do with gun rights.

Also, the unemployment rate I got right but that again has nothing at all to do with 0bama but happened in spite of his efforts.
Right, except that had the unemployment rate went the other way, as it did with Bush, you would have said it was all Obama's fault. Well, we have had two successful Democratic executives with a GOP failure sandwiched in between. Now we are facing the ultimate failure of the GOP. A President that wants to give it all to Russia, and a Congress that wants to take it all away from the American worker. There goal is no Medicare, no Mediaid, and Social Security a penurious welfare system.

Time for the majority of citizens that saw their will ignored a second time by a system gamed by the GOP to set the orange clown, his minions, and the GOP straight.

Such a teetering and flimsy tower of bull shit you have built there. No one believes your lies anymore, that's how we ran your ignorant asses out of power.
No cocksuck, you did not run us out of power. You and Putin took advantage of an antiquated system. Clinton received nearly 3 million more votes than the orange clown did. You assholes played a real rough game with President Obama, you ain't seen what a rough game can be yet. The asshole that is going to be President after Friday, will find that a great many Americans hold his scuzzy ass in great disdain.

You guys are so pathetic, it's hilarious. So Putin influenced all the governor victories, all the state legislature victories did he? How fucking stupid are you really.

The GOP has the House, Senate, soon to have the SCOTUS, the presidency, the vast majority of governorships, and the vast majority of State legislatures but hey, your fantasy world says that Americans didn't want that, Putin did it to us. Enjoy the next 8 years snowflake. You dumbass.
Hmmm...all true.

But now the lamestreamers, after being totally wrong about everything regarding Trump, fall back on their latest skewed polling results that claim Barry's got a great approval rating, which the low info dopes then see as a salve for their nearly terminal butthurt brought about by having been totally duped for months by the MSM. We need a better word than stupid for such idiots but I don't know what it is.

Whence comes the data?
Scroll to the bottom...

Sources: Pew Research Center; Immigration and Customs Enforcement; Migration Policy Institute; Congressional Budget Office; Bureau of Labor Statistics; Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services; Federal Bureau of Investigation; Congressional Research Service; Defense Manpower Data Center

I am a spokesman for no one but myself.

Scroll to the bottom...

I am a spokesman for no one but myself.
You're too modest.....

I got a couple "right" such as violent crime stats that have gone down. But that has less to do with 0bama and more to do with gun rights.

Also, the unemployment rate I got right but that again has nothing at all to do with 0bama but happened in spite of his efforts.
Right, except that had the unemployment rate went the other way, as it did with Bush, you would have said it was all Obama's fault. Well, we have had two successful Democratic executives with a GOP failure sandwiched in between. Now we are facing the ultimate failure of the GOP. A President that wants to give it all to Russia, and a Congress that wants to take it all away from the American worker. There goal is no Medicare, no Mediaid, and Social Security a penurious welfare system.

Time for the majority of citizens that saw their will ignored a second time by a system gamed by the GOP to set the orange clown, his minions, and the GOP straight.

Such a teetering and flimsy tower of bull shit you have built there. No one believes your lies anymore, that's how we ran your ignorant asses out of power.
No cocksuck, you did not run us out of power. You and Putin took advantage of an antiquated system. Clinton received nearly 3 million more votes than the orange clown did. You assholes played a real rough game with President Obama, you ain't seen what a rough game can be yet. The asshole that is going to be President after Friday, will find that a great many Americans hold his scuzzy ass in great disdain.

You guys are so pathetic, it's hilarious. So Putin influenced all the governor victories, all the state legislature victories did he? How fucking stupid are you really.

The GOP has the House, Senate, soon to have the SCOTUS, the presidency, the vast majority of governorships, and the vast majority of State legislatures but hey, your fantasy world says that Americans didn't want that, Putin did it to us. Enjoy the next 8 years snowflake. You dumbass.
Hmmm...all true.

But now the lamestreamers, after being totally wrong about everything regarding Trump, fall back on their latest skewed polling results that claim Barry's got a great approval rating, which the low info dopes then see as a salve for their nearly terminal butthurt brought about by having been totally duped for months by the MSM. We need a better word than stupid for such idiots but I don't know what it is.

Obama's approval ratings are usually above 50%, but if you look at other polls, the one that says "Do you think that the country is on the right track or wrong track, the "wrong track" always wins by a mile. It seems they like Obama but hate what he's doing. My guess is more than likely to be the truth, that average people would rather lie and say they like him so that the poll taker doesn't think they are racist.

Forum List

Back