So Bolten is threatening Europe now over Iran!

aw , lets be careful about who we call KOOK Sob .

You go so far as to think it's OKAY for the U.S.A to provoke War with the majority of the World, being Russia, China, the EU, and Iran at this rate.

Watch next the dumb bastids, will isolate India, Pakistan, Latin America, Africa etc. etc.
--------------------------------------------- only if we can kick zhit out of them and i think that we can . Course there will be some losses of small cities and towns surrounding big cities like 'NYC' Sob .

BS, At this rate Democrats & Republicans will just attack each other, as Russia, China, and EU invade the U.S.A.

The American dream I think is not just dead, but about to be burried.

Capitalism, Zionism, Liberalism, etc. etc. have ruined America.

In one swoop people like Bolton, or W. Bush are all 3.

i think that the U.P. and northern Wisconsin , north dakota , montana will be alright . Lots of wildlife to eat and the people are pretty much self sufficient Sob .

i think that the U.P. and northern Wisconsin , north dakota , montana will be alright . Lots of wildlife to eat and the people are pretty much self sufficient Sob .

If Canada invades?

You just care about yourself, you've never had much of a Human outlook.

Typical Indivudalist, less than Human, and without any kind of worthwhile outlook for Humanity.

If Canada invades?

You just care about yourself, you're never had much of a Human outlook.

Typical Indivudalist, less than Human, and without any kind of worthwhile outlook for Humanity.
----------------------------------------- the 'canooks' would join up with the new Americans and we'd have Free trade of bear skins , venison , squirrel across borders . We'd have Rendevous [sp] and camp outs back and forth across the non existent borders Sob .

sobie, dear-----silly comment-----the catholic faith was founded upon the roman
hatred of jews------the jews, who REFUSED to lick roman ass. Why do you
imagine that every "sane muslim" hates catholics? In fact, muslim children
are INSTRUCTED to hate catholics. How do I know------I heard all about it in a
MOSQUE-----long ago (like 50 years ago) ---in a mosque which was walking
distance from the site where the WORLD TRADE CENTER would later be built.
It is true that POLACKS are ardent catholics-----more ardent about it than are
german catholics. How do I know? ------I know lots of persons----of polish background who are catholic. For reality-----ask the people of Greenpoint.
I did not grow up in NYC-----but I did grow up with lots of Catholics. I attended
MIDNIGHT MASS ----for years. Not your fault-----the shit was ingrained in your
mind from the cradle ----the same kind of shit ingrained in the minds of muslims
that lead to such events as 9-11-01

It's not Catholic's f*cking up the U.S.A, but rather Zionists both Protestant Brits, and Jews.

Arguably people like Bolton, and W. Bush are far more dangerous to America, than Iran.

Of course Germans are less Catholic, because a lot of them are also Protestant.

But, some ethnic Germans are about as Catholic as Poles, like Austrians, and Bavarians.

That Bavarian Pope Benedict - Ratzinger was more of a traditional Pope than Polish Pope Jan Pawel II.

I'm a skeptic on 9/11, not in favor, nor against the formal agenda spoon-fed to us.

But, I will admit it's suspicious, and that Zionist Neocon Jews had the most to gain from it.

ROFLMAO-------you swallowed that GOEBBELS spoonful-----DA JOOOS DONE IT
-----the same shit shoved down your throat from the cradle

This isn't particularly close to the OP, what is closer is that Bolton's a Zionist, Neocon, Maniac, War-Monger, who's following Israel like a dumb Mule.

I didn't say point blank that Jews did 9/11, but it's a possibility, for sure.

Prior to 9/11 the British Protestants were such Zionists, it's totally true that Jews gained the most from 9/11.

That's merely truth, nothing wrong with stating the truth.

It is MORE POSSIBLE that the filth and scum of greenpoint----did 9-11-01.
I am a jew-----what did I gain from the POLISH CATHOLIC ATROCITY of
9-11-01?? --------as much as I gained from the murder of my Austrian cousins in
POLISH AUSCHWITZ whilst ugly polish catholic whores made cross signs and
cackled with glee?

LOL, you're very desperate, dumb, and easily rattled, and did I mention downright bat-shit insane?

You can NEVER stay on topic, and NEVER ever get banned for it.

Is it so hard to admit that Nazis, Catholics, etc. aren't causing World problems, but Zionists, Protestants, Americans, Neocons, Assad, ISIS, Russia and so forth ARE causing problems?

Bolton's become a collossal problem, I'm even thinking about registering as a Democrat to stop these Neocon sh(ts like Bolton.

Poland gained support not from 9/11, but rather from Smolensk crash perhaps, only problem is the Jewish media in the U.S.A NEVER once said Putin's Russia was a potential terrorist in the Smolensk crash.

However, I think judging by Putin's actions, Smolensk was probably a terrorist attack, and keep in mind Putin's surrounded by Jews too.

At Putin's side, an army of Jewish billionaires

Auschwitz was staffed almost entirely by German Nazis.

SS command of Auschwitz concentration camp - Wikipedia

Why are you so retarded, and defective?

the POLACK PARROT is again parroting his catechism whore. -----THE MILITARY OFFICERS controlling Auschwitz were germans ------SO? who wiped their asses? -------that is easy----POLISH WHORES. "JEWISH MEDIA" translation------polack pigs are illiterate. For the record-----sobie's citation about
BILLIONAIRE JEWS SORROUNDING POOOTIN------is bullshit------the article notes that some jews who FLED RUSSIA and speak Russian attended some sort of memorial to a Russian hero at which POOOTIN was also in attendance------polacks are DESPERATE

It's not Catholic's f*cking up the U.S.A, but rather Zionists both Protestant Brits, and Jews.

Arguably people like Bolton, and W. Bush are far more dangerous to America, than Iran.

Of course Germans are less Catholic, because a lot of them are also Protestant.

But, some ethnic Germans are about as Catholic as Poles, like Austrians, and Bavarians.

That Bavarian Pope Benedict - Ratzinger was more of a traditional Pope than Polish Pope Jan Pawel II.

I'm a skeptic on 9/11, not in favor, nor against the formal agenda spoon-fed to us.

But, I will admit it's suspicious, and that Zionist Neocon Jews had the most to gain from it.

ROFLMAO-------you swallowed that GOEBBELS spoonful-----DA JOOOS DONE IT
-----the same shit shoved down your throat from the cradle

This isn't particularly close to the OP, what is closer is that Bolton's a Zionist, Neocon, Maniac, War-Monger, who's following Israel like a dumb Mule.

I didn't say point blank that Jews did 9/11, but it's a possibility, for sure.

Prior to 9/11 the British Protestants were such Zionists, it's totally true that Jews gained the most from 9/11.

That's merely truth, nothing wrong with stating the truth.

It is MORE POSSIBLE that the filth and scum of greenpoint----did 9-11-01.
I am a jew-----what did I gain from the POLISH CATHOLIC ATROCITY of
9-11-01?? --------as much as I gained from the murder of my Austrian cousins in
POLISH AUSCHWITZ whilst ugly polish catholic whores made cross signs and
cackled with glee?

LOL, you're very desperate, dumb, and easily rattled, and did I mention downright bat-shit insane?

You can NEVER stay on topic, and NEVER ever get banned for it.

Is it so hard to admit that Nazis, Catholics, etc. aren't causing World problems, but Zionists, Protestants, Americans, Neocons, Assad, ISIS, Russia and so forth ARE causing problems?

Bolton's become a collossal problem, I'm even thinking about registering as a Democrat to stop these Neocon sh(ts like Bolton.

Poland gained support not from 9/11, but rather from Smolensk crash perhaps, only problem is the Jewish media in the U.S.A NEVER once said Putin's Russia was a potential terrorist in the Smolensk crash.

However, I think judging by Putin's actions, Smolensk was probably a terrorist attack, and keep in mind Putin's surrounded by Jews too.

At Putin's side, an army of Jewish billionaires

Auschwitz was staffed almost entirely by German Nazis.

SS command of Auschwitz concentration camp - Wikipedia

Why are you so retarded, and defective?

the POLACK PARROT is again parroting his catechism whore. -----THE MILITARY OFFICERS controlling Auschwitz were germans ------SO? who wiped their asses? -------that is easy----POLISH WHORES. "JEWISH MEDIA" translation------polack pigs are illiterate. For the record-----sobie's citation about
BILLIONAIRE JEWS SORROUNDING POOOTIN------is bullshit------the article notes that some jews who FLED RUSSIA and speak Russian attended some sort of memorial to a Russian hero at which POOOTIN was also in attendance------polacks are DESPERATE

What does this have to do with Bolton being a Zionist, Neocon, Saber rattling war mongering maniac?

If I were to go so berserk off topic like this on a infactual tangent like that, I'd be banned, but NEVER once have I've seen you get banned.

That's why I'm suspicious of this being a secret Jewish - Zionist supremacist forum.

If many Poles helped Nazis, so did many Jews help Nazis.

Some Nazi collaborator Jewish orgs include Jewish Ghetto Police, Judenrate, Group 13, Jewish Kapos, Jewish Sonderkommandos etc.

One of your own, Jewish Emanuel Ringelblum a historian who documented his last days in the Nazi German controlled Warsaw Ghetto, specifically stated that Jewish Ghetto Police Nazi Jews were more vicious than Polish Nazi collaborator Police, and at times Nazi Germans themselves.

Sources.

The Terrible Choice

For example, he was as equally condemnatory of the ghetto's Jewish Police as he was of Polish fraudsters and anti-Semites:

“The Jewish Police had a bad reputation even before the start of the 'resettlements'... Unlike the Polish Police, which did not take part in abductions for the labour camps, the Jewish Police did engage in this dirty work. The police were also notorious for their shocking corruption and lack of morality… But their meanness reached a pinnacle in the course of the deportations... The police became mentally conditioned to doing this dirty work and, therefore, performed it with perfection... There are people who maintain that each society has the police it deserves, that the malaise of helping the occupier slaughter 300,000 Jews infected the entire society and is not limited to the police, who are only a mirror of our society. Other people argue that the police is the haven of the morally weak psychological types, who do everything in their power to survive the difficult times, who believe that the end determines all means, and the end is to survive the war – even if survival is bound up with the taking of other people's lives.”
The

Jewish Ghetto Police - Wikipedia

The Polish-Jewish historian and Warsaw Ghetto archivist Emanuel Ringelblum has described the cruelty of the ghetto Jewish police as "at times greater than that of the Germans, the Ukrainians and the Latvians."[6] The Jewish ghetto police ultimately shared the same fate with all their fellow ghetto inmates. On the ghettos' liquidation (1942-1943) they were either killed on–site or sent to extermination camps. However, some of the more active collaborators, especially those associated with the Żagiew network, are known to have survived the war.

Zionists are trash.

Zionists were the first Nazi collaborators / Nazi allies, as proven by the Haavara Agreement in 1933, when Jewish Zionist bankers paid off Nazi Germany, to have Nazi Germany send 60,000 Jews, and their personal belongings to Palestine, to help create Israel.

Eichmann the Nazi German architect of the Holocaust, was a Zionist.

Zionists of course today cause a lot of chaos, be it Bibi's firing into crowds of Palestinians as teroristic massacres, or even worse
people like Bolton, W. Bush, Wolfowitz etc, who were complicate for the upwards of millions killed in Iraq & Afghanistan.

That's not enough, Bolton has come back strong, and ignorant, and primitive as ever, isolating America's allies of the EU, or neutral parties like China / Russia.

It seems that Zionists are trash in general, other Zionists include Truman who dropped the only Nuke ever on Japan a civilian dominated genocide,
or
LBJ who got millions of people killed in Vietnam was a Zionist too.

Even Disraeli the British prime minister was a Zionist, and that was the height of the Late Victorian Holocausts under his reign in India, and else where, where 10's of millions died, as British policies stole resources out from under them.

better eat while you can , war is on the horizon eh ??

It sure seems that way, especially with Bolton being a putrid saber rattler.
-------------------------------------------- Bolton makes you nervous eh Sob . [chuckle]

Who wouldn't be nervous with the EU, Russia, and China the 3 biggest military powers / entities in the World after the U.S.A uniting to fight the U.S.A on it's stupid Zionist position Bolton's pushing on attacking Iran, and anyone attacking anyone who's not anti-Iran enough for their Zionist Neocon mania?

The problem is most British American Protestants, like yourself are primitive, ignorant, and violent.

USA Capitol might end up being in Podunk N Dakota Sob .

There might not be a U.S.A, and while I blame Liberals, and Conservatives both, ultimately the group called Neocons who are both Liberal, and war mongering are the main culprit of f*cking up America.

Neocons serve no purpose in this World, and include people like Bolton, Wolfowitz, Cheney, Rumsfeld, H.W Bush, and W. Bush, and now probably Trump & Pompeo too.

This is a major threat, they are retards on both internal, and foreign affairs.

Why does Kavanaugh get so much attention now-a-days?
But, Bolton nearly none when it's Bolton causing the major problems?

What a stupid nation the U.S.A has become, truly followers of the media on both sides, like puppets with no brains, or souls, but a hand up their dupa.

Truly ridiculous, I'm getting more ashamed to be American by the day.

If I traveled in Europe, or heck most anywhere, I'd definitely say I was a Canadian, of a Catholic origins.

and i grew up on Lake Superior with the beach and a freshwater ocean right outside the patio door of my parents house Sob .

I can't believe all the attention is about Kavanaugh, and not about Bolton being a war-hawk.

As if it's not beautiful here?

I made a thread dedicated to 2 of Pawling's parks. (Just a matter of foot-steps from my house)

Lakeside & Murrow park Pawling NY.

Forum List

Back