So Bolten is threatening Europe now over Iran!

Zionism is a problem, if not for Zionism we wouldn't be kicking, and screaming about Iran, and isolating the World from us.
----------------------------------------------------------- NEVER FORGET , 'iran' should never have taken American hostages Sob .

I'm certainly not pro-Iran, or pro-Israel for that matter.

But, considering Jonathan Pollard, the U.S.S Liberty bombing, and the Lavon Affair, I wouldn't exactly say Israel has been any more favorable for America, or Americans than Iran.

Personally, I would've sat back, and had neutrality between Jews, and Arabs in the Mid-East if I ran the U.S.A.

You British Protestants, including Bolton, for the most part in the U.S.A at least, clearly don't know what you're doing when it comes to global affairs.

Last edited:
sobie----your catechism whore was too busy sucking sucking cock to make any sense at all

You're the mouth-piece to why every sane Catholic despises Jews.

sobie, dear-----silly comment-----the catholic faith was founded upon the roman
hatred of jews------the jews, who REFUSED to lick roman ass. Why do you
imagine that every "sane muslim" hates catholics? In fact, muslim children
are INSTRUCTED to hate catholics. How do I know------I heard all about it in a
MOSQUE-----long ago (like 50 years ago) ---in a mosque which was walking
distance from the site where the WORLD TRADE CENTER would later be built.
It is true that POLACKS are ardent catholics-----more ardent about it than are
german catholics. How do I know? ------I know lots of persons----of polish background who are catholic. For reality-----ask the people of Greenpoint.
I did not grow up in NYC-----but I did grow up with lots of Catholics. I attended
MIDNIGHT MASS ----for years. Not your fault-----the shit was ingrained in your
mind from the cradle ----the same kind of shit ingrained in the minds of muslims
that lead to such events as 9-11-01

It's not Catholic's f*cking up the U.S.A, but rather Zionists both Protestant Brits, and Jews.

Arguably people like Bolton, and W. Bush are far more dangerous to America, than Iran.

Of course Germans are less Catholic, because a lot of them are also Protestant.

But, some ethnic Germans are about as Catholic as Poles, like Austrians, and Bavarians.

That Bavarian Pope Benedict - Ratzinger was more of a traditional Pope than Polish Pope Jan Pawel II.

I'm a skeptic on 9/11, not in favor, nor against the formal agenda spoon-fed to us.

But, I will admit it's suspicious, and that Zionist Neocon Jews had the most to gain from it.

--- You've Probably Never Heard Of A Yooper, But Here's Why You'll Wish You Were One | HuffPost --- and just a Bump and repeat . And the U.P. even has its own dialect .

Are there a lot of Finnish Rein-Deer herders in Yooper- Land?

If Yooper's are anything like you, they're even more isolated, dumb, and primitive than even Southern Hicks.

It seems Protestants are one of America's biggest issues.

Black Protestants are irrational thugs, and White Protestants are irrational Zionist War-Mongers.

British Protestant Bolton's ultimately a massive, massive threat to American security, and the security of the World.

sobie----your catechism whore was too busy sucking sucking cock to make any sense at all

german catholics. How do I know? ------I know lots of persons----of polish background who are catholic. For reality-----ask the people of Greenpoint.
I did not grow up in NYC-----but I did grow up with lots of Catholics. I attended
mind from the cradle ----the same kind of shit ingrained in the minds of muslims

It's not Catholic's f*cking up the U.S.A, but rather Zionists both Protestant Brits, and Jews.

Arguably people like Bolton, and W. Bush are far more dangerous to America, than Iran.

But, some ethnic Germans are about as Catholic as Poles, like Austrians, and Bavarians.

That Bavarian Pope Benedict - Ratzinger was more of a traditional Pope than Polish Pope Jan Pawel II.

I'm a skeptic on 9/11, not in favor, nor against the formal agenda spoon-fed to us.

But, I will admit it's suspicious, and that Zionist Neocon Jews had the most to gain from it.

ROFLMAO-------you swallowed that GOEBBELS spoonful-----DA JOOOS DONE IT
-----the same shit shoved down your throat from the cradle

and thats American Protestants Sob .

The worst Protestants in America are Brits, and Blacks.

You people even despise your own, look at Hillary a British Protestant, or Bill Clinton a British Protestant, or Obama a Protestant of British & Black heritages.

Get your acts together losers.

Catholic's are generally much more sensible.

I've never encountered many Catholic's who are like Bolton, or W. Bush.

This isn't particularly close to the OP, what is closer is that Bolton's a Zionist, Neocon, Maniac, War-Monger, who's following Israel like a dumb Mule.

I didn't say point blank that Jews did 9/11, but it's a possibility, for sure.

Prior to 9/11 the British Protestants were such Zionists, it's totally true that Jews gained the most from 9/11.

That's merely truth, nothing wrong with stating the truth.

You people even despise your own, look at Hillary a British Protestant, or Bill Clinton a British Protestant, or Obama a Protestant of British & Black heritages.

Adolf Hitler was a catholic as was Josef Goebbels and Saint Magda of the cyanide.
Josef Mengele was a Catholic----In fact almost ALL OF THE TOP RANKING
NAZIS were catholics. Bitch Isabella queen of Spain was VERY CATHOLIC---so Catholic that there are some who wish to see that mass murdering slut---declared a
SAINT. She murdered in Spain and even in South America-----a real holy bitch---
a fave of ROME The people who murdered jewish survivors of the catholics of Germany-----were polish catholics

--- You've Probably Never Heard Of A Yooper, But Here's Why You'll Wish You Were One | HuffPost --- and just a Bump and repeat . And the U.P. even has its own dialect .

Are there a lot of Finnish Rein-Deer herders in Yooper- Land?
-------------------------------------------- yep , lots of Finns , Swedes , Some Italians , some French , some Chippewa and then of course some assorted others but all mostly White . All AMERICANS of course but they came from those different areas of the old world . Also Cornish which i think are Welsh and others from Blighty because of their Iron Ore mining abilities . Its a nice place , small population , isolated and i describe it as 1880s style Sob . [no wild running reindeer though]

This isn't particularly close to the OP, what is closer is that Bolton's a Zionist, Neocon, Maniac, War-Monger, who's following Israel like a dumb Mule.

Prior to 9/11 the British Protestants were such Zionists, it's totally true that Jews gained the most from 9/11.

It is MORE POSSIBLE that the filth and scum of greenpoint----did 9-11-01.
I am a jew-----what did I gain from the POLISH CATHOLIC ATROCITY of
9-11-01?? --------as much as I gained from the murder of my Austrian cousins in
POLISH AUSCHWITZ whilst ugly polish catholic whores made cross signs and
cackled with glee?

right----the TRUTH----the polish catholic atrocity of 9-11-01-----was nothing more than a follow up to the murders they committed for more than 1000 years in Poland---and the filth of their whores and pimps-------and THE LOOTING for the sake of THE HOLY CHURCH

---------------------------------------------- the 'bush' familia are scum as they are mostly converted to 'catholic' because of their love of third world south american , mexican catholics that they import to flood and vote for the next generation of actual 'mexican american' familia like young ' jorge bush' son of 'jebito bush' and his 'mexican wife Sob .

Adolf Hitler was a catholic as was Josef Goebbels and Saint Magda of the cyanide.
NAZIS were catholics. Bitch Isabella queen of Spain was VERY CATHOLIC---so Catholic that there are some who wish to see that mass murdering slut---declared a
a fave of ROME The people who murdered jewish survivors of the catholics of Germany-----were polish catholics

There are no Nazis, or Catholic regimes causing major World Problems today, to my knowledge.

It's actually British Protestants like Bolton, W. Bush, LBJ, and Russia like Putin, or some Muslims like ISIS, and Assad who've caused a lot of modern issues.

Oh, and can't forget Israel against poor Palestinians.

A lot of high ranking Nazis may have had a Catholic upbringing, but a lot of them were supporters more of Pagan, and Islamic faiths.

Sure, Nazis were so Catholic, That's why they killed famed Polish Catholic clergy like Max Kolbe, or Leon Stepniak.

You're a kook.

It's widely accepted that Vatican efforts under Pope Pius helped saved 860,000 Jews during the Holocaust.

There are no Nazis, or Catholic regimes causing major World Problems today, to my knowledge.

It's actually British Protestants like Bolton, W. Bush, LBJ, and Russia like Putin, or some Muslims like ISIS, and Assad who've caused a lot of modern issues.

A lot of high ranking Nazis may have had a Catholic upbringing, but a lot of them were supporters more of Pagan, and Islamic faiths.

That's why they killed famed Polish Catholic clergy like Max Kolbe, or Leon Stepniak.

You're a kook.

It's widely accepted that Vatican efforts under Pope Pius helped saved 860,000 Jews during the Holocaust.

ROFLMAO save them from what?----the pile of filth "pius" could have stopped his Nazi pals by simply excommunicating that FILTH WHOSE ASSES HE LICKED

It is MORE POSSIBLE that the filth and scum of greenpoint----did 9-11-01.
I am a jew-----what did I gain from the POLISH CATHOLIC ATROCITY of
9-11-01?? --------as much as I gained from the murder of my Austrian cousins in
POLISH AUSCHWITZ whilst ugly polish catholic whores made cross signs and
cackled with glee?

LOL, you're very desperate, dumb, and easily rattled, and did I mention downright bat-shit insane?

You can NEVER stay on topic, and NEVER ever get banned for it.

Is it so hard to admit that Nazis, Catholics, etc. aren't causing World problems, but Zionists, Protestants, Americans, Neocons, Assad, ISIS, Russia and so forth ARE causing problems?

Bolton's become a collossal problem, I'm even thinking about registering as a Democrat to stop these Neocon sh(ts like Bolton.

Poland gained support not from 9/11, but rather from Smolensk crash perhaps, only problem is the Jewish media in the U.S.A NEVER once said Putin's Russia was a potential terrorist in the Smolensk crash.

However, I think judging by Putin's actions, Smolensk was probably a terrorist attack, and keep in mind Putin's surrounded by Jews too.

At Putin's side, an army of Jewish billionaires

Auschwitz was staffed almost entirely by German Nazis.

SS command of Auschwitz concentration camp - Wikipedia

Why are you so retarded, and defective?

---------------------------------------------- the 'bush' familia are scum as they are mostly converted to 'catholic' because of their love of third world south american , mexican catholics that they import to flood and vote for the next generation of actual 'mexican american' familia like young ' jorge bush' son of 'jebito bush' and his 'mexican wife Sob .

Mexicans are beans compared to British maniacs like Bolton, W. Bush, and LBJ in the disastrous chaos these dumb Protestants have caused.

Heck, even Mexicans in the U.S.A seem to commit a comparable amount of murder as many British Protestant regions in the U.S.A.

El Paso Texas dominated by Mexicans actually has a lower murder rate than West Virginia dominated by British Protestants.

aw , lets be careful about who we call KOOK Sob .

You go so far as to think it's OKAY for the U.S.A to provoke War with the majority of the World, being Russia, China, the EU, and Iran at this rate.

Watch next the dumb bastids, will isolate India, Pakistan, Latin America, Africa etc. etc.
--------------------------------------------- only if we can kick zhit out of them and i think that we can . Course there will be some losses of small cities and towns surrounding big cities like 'NYC' Sob .

Forum List

Back