So...bill maher supports child rape, will he lose his show? And the list that hollywood supports

Mahr is a pervert.....he's never had sex with a woman he didn't pay for it.

How exactly do you know this? You know what is getting tiresome? People making outlandish claims they know have zero basis in fact, but sound scary and are used to try to denigrate their target. If anyone is a perv, it would be you for looking into his sex life for no reason.

No, what should be scary to you is supporting a a TV clown while knowing nothing about his real life, which was the Playboy Mansion and now is LA bondage and SM clubs. What's getting "tiresome" is leftist trash like you ignoring the truth about your seedy heroes.

Okay, so educate, me, post links to back up your claims. Otherwise, you're just another one making hyperbolic claims about something you know nothing about. Me? I'm not really interested in the sex life of entertainers or people I like to watch, unless they make the news for doing something wrong, and then I'm more than willing to denounce them.

Matter of fact, one of my heroes for the longest time was Lance Armstrong, and I defended him to all who attacked him, up until he admitted that he'd taken steroids. Now? I have little to no use for him because of what he did. Same reason I didn't like Clinton while he was in office. Yeah, POTUS is the most powerful position on the planet, and women are attracted to power. If he would have just said yeah, she was attracted and I succumbed, I would have had no problem with what he did. Matter of fact, I still don't have a problem with the blowjob, I have a problem with the lie he told.

Now, again, what is the proof for the claim you made that Bill has never had sex he didn't pay for? You DO know that famous people have groupies, right?

That wasn't the problem...it was the 3 rapes and the dozen or so sexual assualts by clinton.......

You obviously are incapable of following the conversation between me and Tom Horn. If you have problems with comprehension in the future, the "click to expand" button is rather helpful, because then you can follow what the conversation is actually about.

If you had used the "click to expand" button on the conversation between myself and Tom Horn, you would have seen that we were talking about Bill Maher, not Bill Clinton.

Please, do try to keep up.

How exactly do you know this? You know what is getting tiresome? People making outlandish claims they know have zero basis in fact, but sound scary and are used to try to denigrate their target. If anyone is a perv, it would be you for looking into his sex life for no reason.

No, what should be scary to you is supporting a a TV clown while knowing nothing about his real life, which was the Playboy Mansion and now is LA bondage and SM clubs. What's getting "tiresome" is leftist trash like you ignoring the truth about your seedy heroes.

Okay, so educate, me, post links to back up your claims. Otherwise, you're just another one making hyperbolic claims about something you know nothing about. Me? I'm not really interested in the sex life of entertainers or people I like to watch, unless they make the news for doing something wrong, and then I'm more than willing to denounce them.

Matter of fact, one of my heroes for the longest time was Lance Armstrong, and I defended him to all who attacked him, up until he admitted that he'd taken steroids. Now? I have little to no use for him because of what he did. Same reason I didn't like Clinton while he was in office. Yeah, POTUS is the most powerful position on the planet, and women are attracted to power. If he would have just said yeah, she was attracted and I succumbed, I would have had no problem with what he did. Matter of fact, I still don't have a problem with the blowjob, I have a problem with the lie he told.

Now, again, what is the proof for the claim you made that Bill has never had sex he didn't pay for? You DO know that famous people have groupies, right?

That wasn't the problem...it was the 3 rapes and the dozen or so sexual assualts by clinton.......

You obviously are incapable of following the conversation between me and Tom Horn. If you have problems with comprehension in the future, the "click to expand" button is rather helpful, because then you can follow what the conversation is actually about.

If you had used the "click to expand" button on the conversation between myself and Tom Horn, you would have seen that we were talking about Bill Maher, not Bill Clinton.

Please, do try to keep up.

From your post #19

Yeah, POTUS is the most powerful position on the planet, and women are attracted to power. If he would have just said yeah, she was attracted and I succumbed, I would have had no problem with what he did. Matter of fact, I still don't have a problem with the blowjob, I have a problem with the lie he told.

That is what I was responding to....so please...read your own posts more carefully next time....

You know because YOU were the woman getting paid for it?

How long does it take you to do your man-bun in the morning, freak?
lol.gif

Certain people don't get to possess guns because of bad behavior. That's a good law.

I get to keep my weapons when some don't. Tough.

And no civilian needs a weapon of war.

SCOTUS will inevitably be involved.

If enough people don't watch him anymore, I believe that will speak volumes to whoever decides on whether or not his show should continue.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

So....bill maher believes that a grown woman raping a 12 year old boy is love........he actually defended this....should he lose his show? Or does that standard only work for conservatives?

Don't watch him...so I guess I'm already boycotting him. You, on the other hand, are spreading his message by linking video of his show.

Who did Clinton rape and where are those indictments/convictions?

It only applies to conservatives. You see, if Milo were an outspoken Liberal.... he'd be a fucking rock star. He could get away with saying everything he has said and then some... and no one could even challenge him without being decried as a bigot and homophobe... but since he is a conservative (libertarian, actually).... the rules are different.

Cry me a fucking river dude lol. CPAC could've kept Milo. I guess that was the liberals fault too.

Weee!:spinner:

Certain people don't get to possess guns because of bad behavior. That's a good law.

I get to keep my weapons when some don't. Tough.

And no civilian needs a weapon of war.

SCOTUS will inevitably be involved.

All gun types have been weapons of war....and Heller already protects any portable weapon......

From Heller v. District of Columbia...

Reading the Second Amendment as protecting only the right to “keep and bear Arms” in an organized militia therefore fits poorly with the operative clause’s description of the holder of that right as “the people.”

We start therefore with a strong presumption that the Second Amendment right is exercised individually and belongs to all Americans.

Some have made the argument, bordering on the frivolous, that only those arms in existence in the 18th century are protected by the Second Amendment.

We do not interpret constitutional rights that way. Just as the First Amendment protects modern forms of communications, e.g., Reno v. American Civil Liberties Union, 521 U. S. 844, 849 (1997), and the Fourth Amendment applies to modern forms of search, e.g., Kyllo v. United States, 533 U. S. 27, 35–36 (2001), the Second Amendment extends, prima facie, to all instruments that constitute bearable arms, even those that were not in existence at the time of the founding.

Juanita Broderick, Elizabeth Ward Gracen, and Eileen Wellstone.....all accused him of rape..then you have the sexual assault.....

Clinton s list of ignored accusers - Illinois Review

Eileen Wellstone, a 19-year-old English woman, said Clinton sexually assaulted her after she met him at a pub near the Oxford where Clinton was a student in 1969. In fact, Clinton was expelled from Oxford and earned no degree there.

Juanita Broaddrick, a volunteer in Clinton’s gubernatorial campaign, said he raped her in 1978. Mrs. Broaddrick suffered a bruised and torn lip, which she said she suffered when Clinton bit her during the rape. Broaddrick gave a stunning interview to NBC’s Lisa Myers about the assault.

Carolyn Moffet, a legal secretary in Little Rock in 1979, said she met Gov. Clinton at a political fundraiser and was invited to his hotel room. “When I went in, he was sitting on a couch, wearing only an undershirt. He pointed at his penis and told me to suck it. I told him I didn’t even do that for my boyfriend and he got mad, grabbed my head and shoved it into his lap. I pulled away from him and ran out of the room,” she said.

Elizabeth Ward Gracen, the Miss Arkansas who won the Miss America crown in 1982, told friends she was forced by Clinton to have sex with him shortly after she won her state title. Gracen later told an interviewer that sex with Clinton was consensual. Her roommate Judy Stokes has said the ex-Miss Arkansas told her she was raped after the incident.

Paula Corbin Jones, an Arkansas state worker, filed a sexual harassment case against Clinton after an encounter in a Little Rock hotel room where the then-governor exposed himself and demanded oral sex. Clinton settled the case with Jones with an $850,000 payment.

Sandra Allen James, a former Washington, D.C., political fundraiser, said Clinton invited her to his hotel room during a political trip to the nation’s capital in 1991, pinned her against the wall and stuck his hand up her dress. She fled.

Christy Zercher, a flight attendant on Clinton’s leased campaign plane in 1992, says presidential candidate Clinton exposed himself, grabbed her breasts and made explicit remarks about oral sex. Zercher said later in an interview that White House attorney Bruce Lindsey tried to pressure her into not going public about the assault.

Kathleen Willey, a White House volunteer, said that Clinton grabbed her, fondled her breast and pressed her hand against his genitals during an Oval Office meeting in November 1993. Willey became a target for a Hillary directed smear campaign after she went public.

Why Hillary Is Not Inevitable Bill s Sordid Past The Daily Caller
Is Juanita Broaddrick Telling the Truth
Bill Clinton has the real rape problem
Bill Clinton s ong history of sexual assault
Hillary s War on Women

• Juanita Broaddrick (AR)- rape
  • Eileen Wellstone (Oxford) - rape
  • Elizabeth Ward Gracen - rape - quid pro quo, post incident intimidation
  • Regina Hopper Blakely - "forced himself on her, biting, bruising her"
  • Kathleen Willey (WH) - sexual assault, intimidations, threats
  • Sandra Allen James (DC) - sexual assault
  • 22 Year Old 1972 (Yale) - sexual assault
  • Kathy Bradshaw (AK) - sexual assault
  • Cristy Zercher - unwelcomed sexual advance, intimidations
  • Paula Jones (AR) - unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
  • Carolyn Moffet -unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
  • 1974 student at University of Arkansas - unwelcomed physical contact
  • 1978-1980 - seven complaints per Arkansas state troopers
  • Monica Lewinsky - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
  • Gennifer Flowers - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
  • Dolly Kyle Browning - post incident character assault
  • Sally Perdue - post incident threats
  • Betty Dalton - rebuffed his advances, married to one of his supporters
  • Denise Reeder - apologetic note scanned

Juanita Broderick, Elizabeth Ward Gracen, and Eileen Wellstone.....all accused him of rape..then you have the sexual assault.....

Eileen Wellstone, a 19-year-old English woman, said Clinton sexually assaulted her after she met him at a pub near the Oxford where Clinton was a student in 1969. In fact, Clinton was expelled from Oxford and earned no degree there.

Juanita Broaddrick, a volunteer in Clinton’s gubernatorial campaign, said he raped her in 1978. Mrs. Broaddrick suffered a bruised and torn lip, which she said she suffered when Clinton bit her during the rape. Broaddrick gave a stunning interview to NBC’s Lisa Myers about the assault.

Carolyn Moffet, a legal secretary in Little Rock in 1979, said she met Gov. Clinton at a political fundraiser and was invited to his hotel room. “When I went in, he was sitting on a couch, wearing only an undershirt. He pointed at his penis and told me to suck it. I told him I didn’t even do that for my boyfriend and he got mad, grabbed my head and shoved it into his lap. I pulled away from him and ran out of the room,” she said.

Elizabeth Ward Gracen, the Miss Arkansas who won the Miss America crown in 1982, told friends she was forced by Clinton to have sex with him shortly after she won her state title. Gracen later told an interviewer that sex with Clinton was consensual. Her roommate Judy Stokes has said the ex-Miss Arkansas told her she was raped after the incident.

Paula Corbin Jones, an Arkansas state worker, filed a sexual harassment case against Clinton after an encounter in a Little Rock hotel room where the then-governor exposed himself and demanded oral sex. Clinton settled the case with Jones with an $850,000 payment.

Sandra Allen James, a former Washington, D.C., political fundraiser, said Clinton invited her to his hotel room during a political trip to the nation’s capital in 1991, pinned her against the wall and stuck his hand up her dress. She fled.

Christy Zercher, a flight attendant on Clinton’s leased campaign plane in 1992, says presidential candidate Clinton exposed himself, grabbed her breasts and made explicit remarks about oral sex. Zercher said later in an interview that White House attorney Bruce Lindsey tried to pressure her into not going public about the assault.

Kathleen Willey, a White House volunteer, said that Clinton grabbed her, fondled her breast and pressed her hand against his genitals during an Oval Office meeting in November 1993. Willey became a target for a Hillary directed smear campaign after she went public.

Why Hillary Is Not Inevitable Bill s Sordid Past The Daily Caller
Is Juanita Broaddrick Telling the Truth
Bill Clinton has the real rape problem
Bill Clinton s ong history of sexual assault
Hillary s War on Women

• Juanita Broaddrick (AR)- rape
  • Eileen Wellstone (Oxford) - rape
  • Elizabeth Ward Gracen - rape - quid pro quo, post incident intimidation
  • Regina Hopper Blakely - "forced himself on her, biting, bruising her"
  • Kathleen Willey (WH) - sexual assault, intimidations, threats
  • Sandra Allen James (DC) - sexual assault
  • 22 Year Old 1972 (Yale) - sexual assault
  • Kathy Bradshaw (AK) - sexual assault
  • Cristy Zercher - unwelcomed sexual advance, intimidations
  • Paula Jones (AR) - unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
  • Carolyn Moffet -unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
  • 1974 student at University of Arkansas - unwelcomed physical contact
  • 1978-1980 - seven complaints per Arkansas state troopers
  • Monica Lewinsky - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
  • Gennifer Flowers - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
  • Dolly Kyle Browning - post incident character assault
  • Sally Perdue - post incident threats
  • Betty Dalton - rebuffed his advances, married to one of his supporters
  • Denise Reeder - apologetic note scanned
And the indictments and convictions....where are those?

So....bill maher believes that a grown woman raping a 12 year old boy is love........he actually defended this....should he lose his show? Or does that standard only work for conservatives?

yet another lie from you, lunatic?

Looks more like he is showing what hypocrites ... and ..... are. He seems to be doing a dang good job of it too. I had no clue about this Maher supporting a female raping a young boy of twelve. Y'all are bringing so many dark things out into the light!!!

Again, these comments were made over 20 years ago. You gave Trump a pass for unseemly comments that he made back then, so why is it you are going after Maher with this old crap? (See Trumpsters, your own words can be used against you).

Forum List

Back