ICE Agents Take Undocumented Mom With Brain Tumor From Hospital To Detention Center

This is kinda what we do with Islamic radicals. We partner with them when useful, then ditch them, and then shit blows up. Rinse, repeat.

Does she have Obamacare? Or has El Salvador offered to pay for her surgery?

Awwww... Poor thing... wish her the best back in her home country. At least she'll be close to family and that's important in this time of need. Maybe some of you good liberals can start a GoFundMe account to help her out with her medical bills? :dunno:

She was expecting that the American public would be happy to pick up her medical expenses, surgery and after care. That's why she came here. She was wrong. Send her home where her family can care for her.

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
another tear-jerk story written with the intention of whipping up support to ignore our immigration laws

I hate it that this woman has medical issues, I do

But this doesn't change my mind about immigration policy, nor does it make me think that my tax dollars should be spent on her surgery

send her home & let her get medical care there

OR - her family can pay for her procedure

we CANNOT allow for sick foreigners to come here and continue to overwhelm our medical resources - sorry, but that is how it needs to be

send her home

I thought that all the other countries in the world had better healthcare than the United States....that is what all you lefties keep telling us.....perhaps she can go to Cuba......

Colorado released illegal alien against the orders of ICE.....he goes on to murder ...

The woman in this story can still get medical attention...this victim is dead...

Denver Police Ignore Immigration Officers' Pleas, Release Alien Before Alleged Murder - Breitbart

Denver police have charged an illegal immigrant with murdering an American just one month after they released the alien from jail despite pleas from federal immigration officials.
The criminal illegal alien, Ever Valles, was arrested in February and charged with the murder of Tim Cruz, 32. The victim was waiting at the Sheridan light rail station when Valles and accomplice Nathan Valdez allegedly approached him with the intent to rob him, according to Fox 31, Denver.

Police say Valles and Valdez are seen on the rail station’s surveillance video after allegedly robbing and shooting Cruz. Both Valles and Valdez were arrested within days of the murder.

From the article her some of her family is also here illegally and they need special permits to travel to see her. They are sending her back to the hospital so what's the beef?

we are a nation with a culture and a reason for being. YOU UNDERSTAND, GLOBALISTS?

Wow a snuff thread. How nice. Maybe they should live stream her from the detention center so that all the Trump supporters can watch it and get off on watching her pass out. Wouldn't that be cool?

Wow a snuff thread. How nice. Maybe they should live stream her from the detention center so that all the Trump supporters can watch it and get off on watching her pass out. Wouldn't that be cool?

No..that is what democrats do......

Forum List

Back