So...bill maher supports child rape, will he lose his show? And the list that hollywood supports

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
So....bill maher believes that a grown woman raping a 12 year old boy is love........he actually defended this....should he lose his show? Or does that standard only work for conservatives?

Now....here is a list of democrats and their supporters who have actually committed sexual assault or supported the rape of children....should they, and those who support them lose their jobs?

bill clinton....allegations of rape and sexual assault.

al gore....allegations of sexual assault.

woody allen, had sex with the under age, adopted daughter of mia farrow.....then married her...

roman polanski...actually raped a 13 year old girl....recieved an oscar after the attack and a standing ovation from hollywood, and in paritcular, meryl streep....

george takei...who said when he was raped by his camp counselor it wasn't rape because he thought the guy was handsome....takei was a child at the time....

Here is george takei talking about his rape....

Famed Lefty George Takei Brags to Howard Stern About Pedophilia

Now, another big celebrity, this time anti-Trump actor George Takei is found to be somehow defending what seems like pedophilic activity. On Howard Stern's show, the actor talks about going to summer camp when his counselor (who is "18 or 19") stays behind to sexually abuse twelve year old Takei. When Stern asks Takei about the molestation, Takei insists it wasn't inappropriate since he found the perpetrator “attractive.”

(Interestingly, Takei says this was before he was certain of his sexuality - no doubt an event like this could help shape it.)

Though CNN's Jake Tapper tweeted that Takei's video was "horrifying," will the mainstream media excoriate Maher and Takei as they have Yiannopoulos?

Will Takei lose his sponsorship with Pizza Hut and Taco Bell? We're not holdin

It only applies to conservatives. You see, if Milo were an outspoken Liberal.... he'd be a fucking rock star. He could get away with saying everything he has said and then some... and no one could even challenge him without being decried as a bigot and homophobe... but since he is a conservative (libertarian, actually).... the rules are different.

I'll bet that 12 year old boy fought his heart out to keep that teacher from "raping" him.

And afterwards he was so ashamed that he wouldn't even tell his buddies about his awful ordeal.

So....bill maher believes that a grown woman raping a 12 year old boy is love........he actually defended this....should he lose his show? Or does that standard only work for conservatives?

No what he said, and this was a long time ago. Why keep her in jail, since she is on her second child.

I'll bet that 12 year old boy fought his heart out to keep that teacher from "raping" him.

And afterwards he was so ashamed that he wouldn't even tell his buddies about his awful ordeal.
So if a child is liking rape it is ok, right? Remind me how that works with old men and young girls again?

No what he said, and this was a long time ago. Why keep her in jail, since she is on her second child.

He supports child rape....he said they are only keeping her in jail because she won't conform to what America thinks is the perfect American family....the boy was 12 and then 14 when she molested him......

Bill Maher is the bizarro of Milo. Many liberals and progressives like myself do not agree with Bill Maher because he is a left wing extremist. He often takes things too far.

On top if that he's an arrogant mofo with racist tendencies.

I'm not surprised he has said something like that.

Wait a minute...............we're supposed to give Trump a pass for saying that it's okay to grab a woman by the pussy if you're rich and famous enough because he said it a long time ago, yet you are looking to crucify Bill Maher for something he said 20 years ago, that you have obviously cherry picked? You should post the WHOLE segment on that, because Bill was saying that your normal 12 year old boy, when presented with the possibility of sex, is generally gonna take it every time. And, he was questioning if it was forcible rape or not because of that. That statutory rape occurred there is no question about.

By the way, did you mention that after she was released from prison the second time for having a second child with the same kid, that he was over the age of 18 and asked for the no contact order to be rescinded and it was, and he married her?

You conservatives are pissed that Milo lost his job for comments about pedophilia and are now trying to paint Bill with the same brush for something he debated about 20 years ago. Milo's was recent, Bill's wasn't, and if you're gonna give Trump a pass for something said a long time ago, you've gotta do the same for Bill.

Wait a minute...............we're supposed to give Trump a pass for saying that it's okay to grab a woman by the pussy if you're rich and famous enough because he said it a long time ago, yet you are looking to crucify Bill Maher for something he said 20 years ago, that you have obviously cherry picked? You should post the WHOLE segment on that, because Bill was saying that your normal 12 year old boy, when presented with the possibility of sex, is generally gonna take it every time. And, he was questioning if it was forcible rape or not because of that. That statutory rape occurred there is no question about.

By the way, did you mention that after she was released from prison the second time for having a second child with the same kid, that he was over the age of 18 and asked for the no contact order to be rescinded and it was, and he married her?

All of that post.....doesn't matter.....she raped the boy when he was 12......he cannot give consent...and it is no different in nature than what Milo stated....if the left attacks Milo...they have to attack maher, george takei and roman polanski...and they have not done that...they have supported all 3.......

It only applies to conservatives. You see, if Milo were an outspoken Liberal.... he'd be a fucking rock star. He could get away with saying everything he has said and then some... and no one could even challenge him without being decried as a bigot and homophobe... but since he is a conservative (libertarian, actually).... the rules are different.

He supports child rape....he said they are only keeping her in jail because she won't conform to what America thinks is the perfect American family....the boy was 12 and then 14 when she molested him......

Bill Maher is the bizarro of Milo. Many liberals and progressives like myself do not agree with Bill Maher because he is a left wing extremist. He often takes things too far.

On top if that he's an arrogant mofo with racist tendencies.

I'm not surprised he has said something like that.

Um, no he is nothing like Milo.

All of that post.....doesn't matter.....she raped the boy when he was 12......he cannot give consent...and it is no different in nature than what Milo stated....if the left attacks Milo...they have to attack maher, george takei and roman polanski...and they have not done that...they have supported all 3.......

Doesn't matter if he can give legal consent or not, because if he's a normal 12 year old and is presented with the possibility of getting some tail, he's gonna take it. I know what I was like when I was that age, and I wasn't exactly innocent, leave it at that.

I'd agree that it was statutory rape, and if you would have posted the whole segment on that, you would see they all agreed, but there is zero evidence of forcible rape, which is what the segment you posted was debating.

Mahr is a pervert.....he's never had sex with a woman he didn't pay for it.

How exactly do you know this? You know what is getting tiresome? People making outlandish claims they know have zero basis in fact, but sound scary and are used to try to denigrate their target. If anyone is a perv, it would be you for looking into his sex life for no reason.

How exactly do you know this? You know what is getting tiresome? People making outlandish claims they know have zero basis in fact, but sound scary and are used to try to denigrate their target. If anyone is a perv, it would be you for looking into his sex life for no reason.

No, what should be scary to you is supporting a a TV clown while knowing nothing about his real life, which was the Playboy Mansion and now is LA bondage and SM clubs. What's getting "tiresome" is leftist trash like you ignoring the truth about your seedy heroes.

No, what should be scary to you is supporting a a TV clown while knowing nothing about his real life, which was the Playboy Mansion and now is LA bondage and SM clubs. What's getting "tiresome" is leftist trash like you ignoring the truth about your seedy heroes.

Okay, so educate, me, post links to back up your claims. Otherwise, you're just another one making hyperbolic claims about something you know nothing about. Me? I'm not really interested in the sex life of entertainers or people I like to watch, unless they make the news for doing something wrong, and then I'm more than willing to denounce them.

Matter of fact, one of my heroes for the longest time was Lance Armstrong, and I defended him to all who attacked him, up until he admitted that he'd taken steroids. Now? I have little to no use for him because of what he did. Same reason I didn't like Clinton while he was in office. Yeah, POTUS is the most powerful position on the planet, and women are attracted to power. If he would have just said yeah, she was attracted and I succumbed, I would have had no problem with what he did. Matter of fact, I still don't have a problem with the blowjob, I have a problem with the lie he told.

Now, again, what is the proof for the claim you made that Bill has never had sex he didn't pay for? You DO know that famous people have groupies, right?

If God suddenly made it impossible to hate and/or to rape children then what would become of Democrats?

Would they all die?

Would they migrate to some different planet?

The thought of their "converting" defies credibility.

Okay, so educate, me, post links to back up your claims. Otherwise, you're just another one making hyperbolic claims about something you know nothing about. Me? I'm not really interested in the sex life of entertainers or people I like to watch, unless they make the news for doing something wrong, and then I'm more than willing to denounce them.

Matter of fact, one of my heroes for the longest time was Lance Armstrong, and I defended him to all who attacked him, up until he admitted that he'd taken steroids. Now? I have little to no use for him because of what he did. Same reason I didn't like Clinton while he was in office. Yeah, POTUS is the most powerful position on the planet, and women are attracted to power. If he would have just said yeah, she was attracted and I succumbed, I would have had no problem with what he did. Matter of fact, I still don't have a problem with the blowjob, I have a problem with the lie he told.

Now, again, what is the proof for the claim you made that Bill has never had sex he didn't pay for? You DO know that famous people have groupies, right?

That wasn't the problem...it was the 3 rapes and the dozen or so sexual assualts by clinton.......

Forum List

Back