So Are You Listing To Liberal or Right-Wing Radio Today?

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
On the Liberal side of things, Liberals and lovers of this country can expect to hear dancing in the street and celebration and praise throughout the day.

On the Right-Wing side of things, self-proclaimed Conservatives and people who truly hate this country can expect to hear weeping, wailing, moaning and gnashing of teeth, spin like never before throughout this day and the rest of the coming weeks.

Which one are you going to enjoy?

I don't seem to be in range of one of Air America's 2 national channels, so I guess I'll have to settle for Rush Limbaugh today.

Thanks for asking.

On the Liberal side of things, Liberals and lovers of this country can expect to hear dancing in the street and celebration and praise throughout the day.

On the Right-Wing side of things, self-proclaimed Conservatives and people who truly hate this country can expect to hear weeping, wailing, moaning and gnashing of teeth, spin like never before throughout this day and the rest of the coming weeks.

To and from lunch are my only real opportunities to listen to either. I believe at lunch I'll turn on the right wing talkers. I'm curious how they can spin this achievement into even more Obama derangement.

Like the wackos here I suspect they'll just cast it aside and talk about fuel prices or some stupid thing... :rolleyes:

Don't usually listen, but last night on a CBS broadcast they had someone say that Oliver North warned us about OBL during his testimony back in the 80s and nobody corrected him! I know that story makes the rounds on the internet occasionally, but this was a CBS network opinion show!!! BTW, for those who've read or heard this before, he talked about Abu Nidal, not OBL.

I'll enjoy the ones that present the facts without spinning them and allows people to make up their own minds.

How bout you?

That's rhetorical, BTW.

i'm a little curious about what conspiracy theory glen beck will come up with...

That new leaf you turned over.... like Obama suggested.... didn't last long, did it? Back to accusing Conservatives of your own attitudes as per usual.

Twit.

That new leaf you turned over.... like Obama suggested.... didn't last long, did it? Back to accusing Conservatives of your own attitudes as per usual.

Twit.
I only bash self-proclaimed "Conservatives" and RW-Fanatics.

If you fall in that, then so be it.

BTW, my actions are in line with Our Leader, its campaign season and therefore the gloves come off.

Notice I don't use the offensive term to a broad swath of people like "Tea Baggers." I continue to refer to these Americans as Tea Party People. Also note that I don't use the term "REPBULICON$."

You, on the other hand, have done nothing but bash and insult every one outside of your radical RW idealogy.

Go blow it out your $HITTY A$$ CG...seriously.

:rolleyes:

Twit.
I only bash self-proclaimed "Conservatives" and RW-Fanatics.

If you fall in that, then so be it.

BTW, my actions are in line with Our Leader, its campaign season and therefore the gloves come off.

Notice I don't use the offensive term to a broad swath of people like "Tea Baggers." I continue to refer to these Americans as Tea Party People. Also note that I don't use the term "REPBULICON$."

You, on the other hand, have done nothing but bash and insult every one outside of your radical RW idealogy.

Go blow it out your $HITTY A$$ CG...seriously.

:rolleyes:

You don't 'bash', you make baseless accusations about Americans who you insist 'hate' America. Personally, I had thought that was below your intellectual paygrade. I'm slightly disappointed, but not at all surprised, to find that you are, in fact, much more stupid than you occasionally appear.

Go fuck yourself, loser boy.

Forum List

Back