So are the dopocrats going to run on a platform of raising taxes in 2020

Now, let's be fair, Ant. Trickle down economics works. Since the tax reform bill encourages private jets, money is trickling down to private jet manufacturers.
It is supply side not trickle down.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

No, it's trickle down. I find it easy to remember. I just invision a dog and a fire plug.
It is wrong and dishonest toncall ot trickle down. That is not remotely how it works it is just a name used by dishonest democrats.

It was a term used extensively by the GOP until it became politically incorrect. Kinda like calling pro-choice democrats "Abortion advocates".

No it was used by George Bush and his RINOS........really learn the 80 Presidential Race before you comment

Sorry. I forget that the moderate wing of your own party has been so marginalized by the Trumpettes, that they are now considered the enemy of the GOP...sort of like the Tea Party, too. Now that the nuts are in charge of the asylum, people like Sheriff Joe will have a chance to run for senator, and is already basing his campaign on proving that Obama was not born in the USA (again).

I care about people and I care about the deficits - which is why I think the tax-cut plan is sooo bad.

Helping people is a good idea...unless you are doing it by screwing people even worse LATER ON to pay for it.

And if we were going to blow 1.5 Trillion dollars on something we may as well could have really made it about those that need a raise in our economy - low and middle class. Instead most of the money is going to corporations and the well off who will out of the kindness of their heart and through some of their spending send a fraction of that downstream.

Now, let's be fair, Ant. Trickle down economics works. Since the tax reform bill encourages private jets, money is trickling down to private jet manufacturers.

Since the tax reform bill encourages private jets, money is trickling down to private jet manufacturers.

We need a luxury tax, to stick it to those rich people, eh?

Let's start with a yacht tax. Regular people don't buy yachts, what could go wrong?

As a matter of fact, there used to be a luxury tax on yachts back in the 1990's. But, having said that, I am more than a little confused how you can confuse my example of private aircraft tax deductions, with luxury taxes.

As a matter of fact, there used to be a luxury tax on yachts back in the 1990's.

Used to be? What do you mean?
Sticking it to rich yacht buyers must have been wildly successful, right?

how you can confuse my example of private aircraft tax deductions, with luxury taxes.

If allowing tax deductions on private aircraft is bad, higher taxes on such things must be good. Right?

So let's try it out on boats first, before we stick it to aircraft buyers. Sound good?

You have a link to this new jet tax cut? Or was it always out there?

oky, doky....

FACT CHECK: Does the GOP Tax Plan Include a Tax Cut for Private Jet Owners?

Thanks for the link.

We note, however, that the bill in effect does nothing but codify a status quo.

Nothingburger.

when republican governors raise our taxes to make up for the trump tax breaks

I've got more money in my pocket. Why does a governor now have to raise my taxes?
Because your state government is now short of cash. Trickle down.

The exact thing happened here in Michigan. Gov Snyder gave corporate tax breaks and then raised our taxes a year later because “we were broke and need the money”

And odd republicans didn’t complain

Because your state government is now short of cash.

Ummmm....Trump didn't change state tax rates.
Which ia good since legally he cant lol but dont let that stop Californians from attacking him about thier high taxes

If you stop giving a state federal dollars you better believe you have changed their tax rates.
LMAO give a state federal dollars? How about if you cant support your states programs with state taxes you cut the programs? I mean how many illegal aliens do you guys honestly need to pay for?
Snyder our republican governor admitted taxes are going to go up because of trumps tax break that only benefits rich people. If trump gives you $1 you’ll pay $2. Trump don’t make bad deals unless you aren’t rich then you’re getting fucked

increasing taxes is increasing services.

cutting taxes is cutting services.

THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WANT SERVICES!

I guess they have to, being that Trump hurt so many people by lowering their taxes
The dems voted unanimously against the tax cuts. They just lost a lot of voters who believe their own wallet when it disagrees with the party of slavery's rhetoric.

"More great news as a result of historical Tax Cuts and Reform: Fiat Chrysler announces plan to invest more than $1 BILLION in Michigan plant, relocating their heavy-truck production from Mexico to Michigan, adding 2,500 new jobs and paying $2,000 bonus to U.S. employees!" - President Trump

Forum List

Back