So are the dopocrats going to run on a platform of raising taxes in 2020

Hal-9000

Dec 21, 2017
I guess they have to, being that Trump hurt so many people by lowering their taxes

I'll go for it

2020 will be about a gift to the wealthy
50 fucking percent reduction on corporate tax rates while they refuse to raise worker pay?

Let's run on it

Yep......

raises and bonuses are scams, don't fall for them......what a great slogan!
or
Jobs.....who the fuck wants to work? Vote Democrat 2020.

13 million people lose their health coverage in this bill?

Let's make Republicans run on it

No what they will do is front Oprah as a faux candidate, get everyone all riled up about how racist R's are, cry about diversity and offer up some scam about minimum wage increase and freebies for all, and and then slip in the real Manchurian candidate and hope for a field goal.

I'll go for it

2020 will be about a gift to the wealthy
50 fucking percent reduction on corporate tax rates while they refuse to raise worker pay?

Let's run on it
you stay stuck in 1840s Europe

and they have raised pay.....holy shit....they don't even get the break until the first quarter...you really have no clue...

rightwinger thinks everything is instant

Trump also said he wanted to revive the space program and go to Mars........but it won't happen tomorrow......jesus

• Banned
No what they will do is front Oprah as a faux candidate, get everyone all riled up about how racist R's are, cry about diversity and offer up some scam about minimum wage increase and freebies for all, and and then slip in the real Manchurian candidate and hope for a field goal.
Will Oprah run on a platform of raising taxes on the little people

Wont be mentioned.

Wont be mentioned.
Yes it will, Trump will mention it.

Next

Wont be mentioned.
Yes it will, Trump will mention it.

Next
What next? You said what will the democrats do. You weren't talking about Trump. Are you trolling your own topic?

I guess they have to, being that Trump hurt so many people by lowering their taxes

Yes . Average American is so impressed to find out the estate tax exemption has risen from $ 11 million to $22 million . Thank you Donald Trump . I often lost sleep worrying about how big a windfall super rich kids would get .

13 million people lose their health coverage in this bill?

Let's make Republicans run on it
Being an American who worked hard to get a good job and healthcare, I’m glad I wasn’t one of those saddled with the extra expense of paying for people like you.
You people are ridiculous.

Oh great. Hal found a way to create a veiled Oprah thread, because the 20 other ones he created just today were deleted.

Forum List

Back