So apparently Americas National Anthem is racist?

ThatDude30

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2017
Pittsburgh, PA
Some one please tell me why they are considering The National Anthem Racist now! What part exactly is racist? I'm curious.
Swear some people will just say anything.

Some one please tell me why they are considering The National Anthem Racist now! What part exactly is racist? I'm curious.
Where you been, Dude? Read verse three

Once we get rid of the racist Anthem, let's get rid of the racist flag.

Here's a suggestion on a replacement:
wavewhiteflag.jpg

Here's one of the lines they have a problem with:

"No refuge could save the hireling and slave
From the terror of flight, or the gloom of the grave:"

This is a Russian folk song written several centuries ago. Listen to it. Doesn't American anthem remind you this song quite a bit?

Last edited:

Key was referring to blacks that fought for the British...dumbass leftists are too stupid to actually know or even try to research it

It's the 4th verse. (which nobody has ever heard) Kapaernick says it's so.

It's not necessarily racist considering American slaves fought in and for the Revolution too.

Pure ignorance, thanks to leftist educators.

They can all ride pine, and the leftist teachers should be hung, as far as I'm concerned.

Buncha dipshits.

If the NFL wants to support that, let them feel the wrath of the people.

Next up: Baseball! The great American pasttime! (They already made more money anyway)

It's not necessarily racist considering American slaves fought in and for the Revolution too.

They can all ride pine, and the leftist teachers should be hung, as far as I'm concerned.

Kaeperdick is too ignorant to even know what he's kneeling for

Key was referring to blacks that fought for the British...dumbass leftists are too stupid to actually know or even try to research it
How is that glorifying murdering slaves? or whatever they are saying? There is not one word in that phrase that is referring to murdering anyone. Lol. They will say anything and blame anything for an excuse for their actions. Does anyone else notice how racist blacks are being towards whites right now? They can be racist towards whites on national TV, but god forbid we act or say anything close to be racist.

Most of them probably don't know what they are kneeling for. And kids look up to these American Athletes disrespecting America. yea that's being a good role model.

Buncha dipshits.

If the NFL wants to support that, let them feel the wrath of the people.

Next up: Baseball! The great American pasttime! (They already made more money anyway)
It just shows how uneducated they are and they will say anything.

Slaves were signing up with the British to fight against the US because the British promised them their freedom (in Canada). I believe they made good on that promise.
So yeah, some of the slave holders were probably pretty pissed off that their slaves were hightailing it for the British lines.
I agree it is pretty far fetched to call the Anthem racist. But that's what it's all about.

Forum List

Back