So... After We The People Fire Mueller

and our excellent POTUS grants pardons to all concerned, including himself, what signature legislation will be addressed? Me thinks tax reform

-Geaux

He should address opening the Fema camps back up. We're gonna need some place to keep all those leakers, Obama-holdovers, and saboteurs, that are going to be arrested. Gitmo just won't cut it.

There is this thing called due process, might want to educate yourself on this core constitutional ideal.

Panties meet wad
I take you also advocate locking American citizens up for their political beliefs, both of you fascist fuckers can eat a bag of dicks.

No, I'm a firm believer that they can be re-educated and returned back into society, as productive citizens. Watch the movie Clockwork Orange if you don't believe me. :biggrin:

I doubt trump scum are smart enough even to respond to aversive conditioning.

Me thinks swift impeachment, troll, fool if you think Trump has any means at his disposal to just make this go away.

I disagree. Mueller needs fired to protect National Security. He can't control leaks from his team and is a partisan hack

POTUS will issue pardons if required and our great Nation can move on... Much work to do to repair Obama's damage to our reputation and standing within our shores.

-Geaux

This sounds excellent and surely will be supported no matter who the next 100 presidents are. Allow them to rule without question! Sounds great

Being a fascist isn't easy, you know.
The problem is that it's as easy as attaching your lips permanently to the rear end of some loudmouth blowhard that confirms your fears and justifies your prejudices. Real Americans think for themselves and call people like you bad names.

He should address opening the Fema camps back up. We're gonna need some place to keep all those leakers, Obama-holdovers, and saboteurs, that are going to be arrested. Gitmo just won't cut it.

There is this thing called due process, might want to educate yourself on this core constitutional ideal.

Panties meet wad
I take you also advocate locking American citizens up for their political beliefs, both of you fascist fuckers can eat a bag of dicks.

No, I'm a firm believer that they can be re-educated and returned back into society, as productive citizens. Watch the movie Clockwork Orange if you don't believe me. :biggrin:

I doubt trump scum are smart enough even to respond to aversive conditioning.

It's not a matter of being "smart enough" because everyone know you leftists are the "smartest" people on this planet, eh?

But seriously, we've been subjected to aversion conditioning for the last 8 years under Obama, but it's only made us stronger. So strong that we took away your power.

nice straw man

God help you if you ever actually try to debate me or anyone else that is capable of defending a conservative position...

The problem is that it's as easy as attaching your lips permanently to the rear end of some loudmouth blowhard that confirms your fears and justifies your prejudices. Real Americans think for themselves and call people like you bad names.

Wrongo, kid. Real Americans were smart enough not to fall for a pathological liar with criminal tendencies, or a wrinkled old Communist cuck from Vermont.

Wrongo, kid. Real Americans were smart enough not to fall for a pathological liar with criminal tendencies, or a wrinkled old Communist cuck from Vermont.

Yet they elected a pathological liar :lmao:

Yet they elected a pathological liar :lmao:

How so? Tell me which one of his campaign promises he hasn't kept, or tried to keep?

how is 26% of the American public "we the people"?

that is a fair point, but it is the same with every national election - we get low turnout & that's a shame

the truth is that more people in more states were ready to take a shot at "shaking things up"

and democrats have lost faith with middle America on a large scale

Trump hysteria & obstruction won't get those people back

it's time to work with Trump on areas of agreement (infrastructure would be a great place to start) and start defining why your ideas are better

OR - you can continue with RESIST and pushing fake news and ridiculous accusations

I personally hope y'all stick to the current game plan...

LOL you are such a total stereotype that I have a difficult time believing that you are a real anything.

nice straw man

God help you if you ever actually try to debate me or anyone else that is capable of defending a conservative position...
That sort of conservative is long extinct and has been replaced by these fucking trolls who only know what they hate. It has been so long since I had an actual policy discussion with a policy minded conservative that they must all be dead of old age by now.

LOL you are such a total stereotype that I have a difficult time believing that you are a real anything.

Trust me, I'm real. As real as those people across this country who collectively took the reins of power away from you schmucks. Two years from now, when we've successfully put one or two more conservatives on the Supreme Court, maybe you'll wake up and realize how seriously real we were in 2016.

nice straw man

That sort of conservative is long extinct and has been replaced by these fucking trolls who only know what they hate. It has been so long since I had an actual policy discussion with a policy minded conservative that they must all be dead of old age by now.

Your idea of a "conservative" would be the "conservatism" of a McCain, Romney, JEB, or any number of other politicians easily manipulated by the left. Times are changing, son.

Trust me, I'm real. As real as those people across this country who collectively took the reins of power away from you schmucks. Two years from now, when we've successfully put one or two more conservatives on the Supreme Court, maybe you'll wake up and realize how seriously real we were in 2016.
Save it for the choir loony, I know exactly what you are. Get out of your mom's basement and go see the real world.

nice straw man

Your idea of a "conservative" would be the "conservatism" of a McCain, Romney, JEB, or any number of other politicians easily manipulated by the left. Times are changing, son.
You give actual conservatives a bad name with your fascist views, practically all my friends and family are conservative and they do not talk or think like you.

nice straw man

Let's try it baw

All I have seen from you ITT is hysteria

I'll admit that I am shitposting ITT, but there are plenty of threads on this forum where I have been pleasantly surprised by intellectually honest left leaning folks that have demonstrated something deeper than

I HATE HIM, I HATE HIM, he's literally Hitler!!!

I'll start

Firing Mueller would be unwise at this point, but this whole thing stinks to high heaven

Mueller s decision to advise Comey just before his testimony shoould disqualify him as special council

The fact that Comey admitted to leaking to the NYT in an effort to force an investigation is troubling - what are your thoughts on those 2 statements?

Trump can shoot someone in the face in the middle of 5th ave, issue a pardon for himself and these mindless lemmings will be talking about how he totally can do that and how they love it when Trump gets liberals mad.

And when he shoots that person on Fifth Avenue, millions come out to watch. More than Reagan ever had. Thousands of them dancing on rooftops as the Seven-Eleven comes down. And oh yeah, they're rapists.

nice straw man

Let's try it baw

All I have seen from you ITT is hysteria

I'll admit that I am shitposting ITT, but there are plenty of threads on this forum where I have been pleasantly surprised by intellectually honest left leaning folks that have demonstrated something deeper than

I HATE HIM, I HATE HIM, he's literally Hitler!!!

I'll start

Firing Mueller would be unwise at this point, but this whole thing stinks to high heaven

Mueller s decision to advise Comey just before his testimony shoould disqualify him as special council

The fact that Comey admitted to leaking to the NYT in an effort to force an investigation is troubling - what are your thoughts on those 2 statements?
Firing Mueller would be disastrous move by Trump, that much is true, but trying to build a cloud of suspicion around him to discredit any eventual findings is not going to sway any opinion on those findings. Most Trumpbots are already prepared to reject anything he may find as a pack of lies even though it must all stand up in court.

After looking into Comey and his career, I see a man devoted to the law rather than politics. If he felt he had to force an investigation it means simply that he felt the law was being broken, the guy is a total boy scout.

Forum List

Back