So... After We The People Fire Mueller

Me thinks swift impeachment, troll, fool if you think Trump has any means at his disposal to just make this go away.

Me thinks swift impeachment, troll, fool if you think Trump has any means at his disposal to just make this go away.

I disagree. Mueller needs fired to protect National Security. He can't control leaks from his team and is a partisan hack

POTUS will issue pardons if required and our great Nation can move on... Much work to do to repair Obama's damage to our reputation and standing within our shores.

-Geaux

and our excellent POTUS grants pardons to all concerned, including himself, what signature legislation will be addressed? Me thinks tax reform

-Geaux
dVDJiez.gif

Trump can shoot someone in the face in the middle of 5th ave, issue a pardon for himself and these mindless lemmings will be talking about how he totally can do that and how they love it when Trump gets liberals mad.

The voters are standing with Trump regardless...those scum sucking Ryan and McConnell need to go as well

Trump's only sin is that he's nether part of the Deep State nor their puppet. I'm sure Deep State was absolutely unprepared for Hillary loss and now they basically have no idea what to do with Trump (who is going to destroy their plans and thus waste a lot of money they've already spent ). That's why we are seeing all those convulsions of Deep State: "investigations", fake stories, "secret meetings" among 200 people, "ties to Russia", etc.

P.S. Even main Republican candidates were controlled by Soros. So, basically, Soros has arranged a show for the country with the name "Presidential Elections" where whoever won would have been his next puppet in the WH. Thanks God, Trump destroyed those plans.
Records: Soros Fund Execs Funded Paul Ryan, Marco Rubio, Jeb Bush, John McCain, John Kasich, Lindsey Graham in 2016 - Breitbart

Last edited:

I disagree. Mueller needs fired to protect National Security. He can't control leaks from his team and is a partisan hack

POTUS will issue pardons if required and our great Nation can move on... Much work to do to repair Obama's damage to our reputation and standing within our shores.

-Geaux
Our nation would move on the exact same way it did after Nixon was forced from office to avoid impeachment. You want your man to commit open obstruction of justice and then abuse his powers to get out of it, that shit just is not going to work. It would be an awesome political spectacle though that would critically damage the GOP brand. Part of me seriously wants him to do exactly as you suggest.

Trump can shoot someone in the face in the middle of 5th ave, issue a pardon for himself and these mindless lemmings will be talking about how he totally can do that and how they love it when Trump gets liberals mad.
You supported Hillary Rodham, who is as corrupt as they come

Your outrage falls on deaf ears

and our excellent POTUS grants pardons to all concerned, including himself, what signature legislation will be addressed? Me thinks tax reform

-Geaux

He should address opening the Fema camps back up. We're gonna need some place to keep all those leakers, Obama-holdovers, and saboteurs, that are going to be arrested. Gitmo just won't cut it.

-Geaux

He should address opening the Fema camps back up. We're gonna need some place to keep all those leakers, Obama-holdovers, and saboteurs, that are going to be arrested. Gitmo just won't cut it.

There is this thing called due process, might want to educate yourself on this core constitutional ideal.

-Geaux

There is this thing called due process, might want to educate yourself on this core constitutional ideal.

Panties meet wad

-Geaux

He should address opening the Fema camps back up. We're gonna need some place to keep all those leakers, Obama-holdovers, and saboteurs, who are going to be investigated, interrogated, charged, arrested, tried, convicted, and sentenced. Gitmo just won't cut it.

Better? :biggrin:

-Geaux

Panties meet wad
I take you also advocate locking American citizens up for their political beliefs, both of you fascist fuckers can eat a bag of dicks.

nd

-Geaux

He should address opening the Fema camps back up. We're gonna need some place to keep all those leakers, Obama-holdovers, and saboteurs, who are going to be investigated, interrogate, charged, arrested, tried, and sentenced. Gitmo just won't cut it.

Nope, you are still a fascist.

-Geaux

Panties meet wad
I take you also advocate locking American citizens up for their political beliefs, both of you fascist fuckers can eat a bag of dicks.

No, I'm a firm believer that they can be re-educated and returned back into society, as productive citizens. Watch the movie Clockwork Orange if you don't believe me. :biggrin:

-Geaux

Panties meet wad

No, I'm a firm believer that they can be re-educated and returned back into society, as productive citizens. Watch the movie Clockwork Orange if you don't believe me. :biggrin:
The point of that movie was exactly opposite what you seem to think it was.

nd

-Geaux

He should address opening the Fema camps back up. We're gonna need some place to keep all those leakers, Obama-holdovers, and saboteurs, who are going to be investigated, interrogate, charged, arrested, tried, and sentenced. Gitmo just won't cut it.

Nope, you are still a fascist.

Aww, now you hurt my feelings, Trigglypuff. I've had a hard day today, so give me a break. Someone stole my black bandanna so I had no way to cover my face when I was breaking all those windows, burning barricades, shouting obscenities at the police, assaulting women, and depriving people of their right to speak.

Being a fascist isn't easy, you know.

Forum List

Back