So... After We The People Fire Mueller

and our excellent POTUS grants pardons to all concerned, including himself, what signature legislation will be addressed? Me thinks tax reform -Geaux
Good God... the lunatics are in charge of the asylum... somebody was stupid enough to give 'em the keys... Democrats, I think...

After looking into Comey and his career, I see a man devoted to the law rather than politics. If he felt he had to force an investigation it means simply that he felt the law was being broken, the guy is a total boy scout.
I disagree, at best, he was weak and ineffectual

He allowed himself to be cowed by Lynch and also testified that he was intimidated by Trump

If he had any integrity, he would have recommended charges against Hillary and forced Lynch to publically quash the whole thing - might have prevented Trump from winning the general by doing so

This discussion highlights my frustration with most on the left - selective outrage

The idea that the Trump team actively colluded with the Russians is nothing short of ludicrous

Could I buy that they thought the Russians had info & tried to get it?

Probably, but that does not rise to something that warrants a special conclusion or the destroy Trump hysteria

You're up...

I take you also advocate locking American citizens up for their political beliefs, both of you fascist fuckers can eat a bag of dicks.
nice straw man

God help you if you ever actually try to debate me or anyone else that is capable of defending a conservative position...
That sort of conservative is long extinct and has been replaced by these fucking trolls who only know what they hate. It has been so long since I had an actual policy discussion with a policy minded conservative that they must all be dead of old age by now.

Your idea of a "conservative" would be the "conservatism" of a McCain, Romney, JEB, or any number of other politicians easily manipulated by the left. Times are changing, son.
You give actual conservatives a bad name with your fascist views, practically all my friends and family are conservative and they do not talk or think like you.

Personally, I believe in the traditional conservative values but I'm more of a "right-winger". It doesn't bother me to use the same tactics the leftists have used against the right for decades.

As for having "fascist views", you people on the left have exclusive rights to that. Not once have I ever used a mask to cover my face, while smashing windows, burning trash cans, and attacking people with sticks, rocks, and bike locks. That's just not my style.

After looking into Comey and his career, I see a man devoted to the law rather than politics. If he felt he had to force an investigation it means simply that he felt the law was being broken, the guy is a total boy scout.

He allowed himself to be cowed by Lynch and also testified that he was intimidated by Trump

If he had any integrity, he would have recommended charges against Hillary and forced Lynch to publically quash the whole thing - might have prevented Trump from winning the general by doing so

This discussion highlights my frustration with most on the left - selective outrage

The idea that the Trump team actively colluded with the Russians is nothing short of ludicrous

Probably, but that does not rise to something that warrants a special conclusion or the destroy Trump hysteria

You're up...
There have been numerous investigations by congress into practically everything that Hillary and her bunch ever did, nothing of substance has ever been found, a bunch of smoke to be sure, but no fire. This may be the result of the Mueller investigation as well, I am waiting for those results. The problem here is there is no wish by Trump's supporters to settle the question of collusion, just a desire for it to all go away with the question unanswered. This is not possible at this late date. What is the problem with allowing the investigation to continue to it's conclusion? You feel the Trump team has done nothing wrong, OK, the findings will reflect that if you are correct. Again, any findings reported by Mueller will have to be lawyer proof, supported by evidence and stand up in court.

You're up...
There have been numerous investigations by congress into practically everything that Hillary and her bunch ever did, nothing of substance has ever been found, a bunch of smoke to be sure, but no fire. This may be the result of the Mueller investigation as well, I am waiting for those results. The problem here is there is no wish by Trump's supporters to settle the question of collusion, just a desire for it to all go away with the question unanswered. This is not possible at this late date. What is the problem with allowing the investigation to continue to it's conclusion? You feel the Trump team has done nothing wrong, OK, the findings will reflect that if you are correct. Again, any findings reported by Mueller will have to be lawyer proof, supported by evidence and stand up in court.
Do you even paragraph and space between thoughts baw?

Anywho, I would argue that many on the left just "wanted investigations to go away"

I'm going to bed let's pick this up again (in another thread) , I'm enjoying it

:beer:

I take you also advocate locking American citizens up for their political beliefs, both of you fascist fuckers can eat a bag of dicks.
nice straw man

God help you if you ever actually try to debate me or anyone else that is capable of defending a conservative position...
That sort of conservative is long extinct and has been replaced by these fucking trolls who only know what they hate. It has been so long since I had an actual policy discussion with a policy minded conservative that they must all be dead of old age by now.

Your idea of a "conservative" would be the "conservatism" of a McCain, Romney, JEB, or any number of other politicians easily manipulated by the left. Times are changing, son.
You give actual conservatives a bad name with your fascist views, practically all my friends and family are conservative and they do not talk or think like you.

Personally, I believe in the traditional conservative values but I'm more of a "right-winger". It doesn't bother me to use the same tactics the leftists have used against the right for decades.

As for having "fascist views", you people on the left have exclusive rights to that. Not once have I ever used a mask to cover my face, while smashing windows, burning trash cans, and attacking people with sticks, rocks, and bike locks. That's just not my style.
If I were the kind to think all conservatives were like their very worst representatives I would think they are all like you, but I'm not like you. Also you are confusing fascists with anarchists. These two groups are natural enemies and on the extreme ends of the spectrum.

You're up...

Anywho, I would argue that many on the left just "wanted investigations to go away"

what's a baw"/

would you like to try that again in English?

moron.

You're up...

Have a good night.

You're up...

what's a baw"/

moron.
French Cajun or country for "boy" - it's a term of endearment

You were so much nicer before Trump derangement syndrome set in

Prayer sent

You're up...

what's a baw"/

moron.
French Cajun or country for "boy" - it's a term of endearment

You were so much nicer before Trump derangement syndrome set in

Prayer sent
I was wondering about that too. Never seen anyone actually use the term in text form though I have heard it all my life living here on the gulf coast.

and our excellent POTUS grants pardons to all concerned, including himself, what signature legislation will be addressed? Me thinks tax reform

-Geaux

Donald Trump cannot pardon himself, and he's probably more than a little reluctant from pardoning others--BECAUSE they will still have to testify--and they're ability to plead the 5th is GONE. And as we know Michael Flynn asked for immunity from prosecution--stating he's got a story to tell. Under direct testimony last month he pleaded the 5th all the way through.
Michael Flynn pleads The Fifth over Russia investigation
Flynn seeks immunity for testimony - CNNPolitics.com

Furthermore, firing the Special prosecutor didn't work out well for Richard Nixon. Frankly, I hope that Trump fires Robert Mueller it would move this impeachment process along a lot faster.

October 21, 1973
In the most traumatic government upheaval of the Watergate crisis, President Nixon yesterday discharged Special Prosecutor Archibald Cox and accepted the resignations of Attorney General Elliot L. Richardson and Deputy Attorney General William D. Ruckelshaus.The President also abolished the office of the special prosecutor and turned over to the Justice Department the entire responsibility for further investigation and prosecution of suspects adefendants in Watergate and related cases.
WashingtonPost.com: Nixon Forces Firing of Cox; Richardson, Ruckelshaus Quit

Nixon was forced to resign on: August 8, 1974--or 10 months later.

tricky-don-720.jpg

Last edited:
and our excellent POTUS grants pardons to all concerned, including himself, what signature legislation will be addressed? Me thinks tax reform

-Geaux

Donald Trump cannot pardon himself, and he's probably more than a little reluctant from pardoning others--BECAUSE they will still have to testify--and they're ability to plead the 5th is GONE. And as we know Michael Flynn asked for immunity from prosecution--stating he's got a story to tell. Under direct testimony last month he pleaded the 5th all the way through.

Furthermore, firing the Special prosecutor didn't work out well for Richard Nixon. Frankly, I hope that Trump fires Robert Mueller it would move this impeachment process along a lot faster.

October 21, 1973
In the most traumatic government upheaval of the Watergate crisis, President Nixon yesterday discharged Special Prosecutor Archibald Cox and accepted the resignations of Attorney General Elliot L. Richardson and Deputy Attorney General William D. Ruckelshaus.The President also abolished the office of the special prosecutor and turned over to the Justice Department the entire responsibility for further investigation and prosecution of suspects adefendants in Watergate and related cases.

tricky-don-720.jpg
I expect Saturday Night Massacre II to occur within days.

-Geaux

October 21, 1973

tricky-don-720.jpg

Good: Never interrupt the enemy when they're in the process of hanging themselves. He's already under criminal investigation for Obstruction of Justice, firing Mueller would be the icing on the cake.
Wash. Post: Mueller investigating Trump for obstruction - CNNPolitics.com

-Geaux

October 21, 1973

tricky-don-720.jpg

Good: Never interrupt the enemy when they're in the process of hanging themselves. He's already under criminal investigation for Obstruction of Justice, firing Mueller would be the icing on the cake.
I would not mind the coming chaos if I could be sure that at the end of it all reason will prevail and the partisan divide will start to heal itself but I fear that this is probably going to cost lives if Trump has to be removed from office.

-Geaux

October 21, 1973

tricky-don-720.jpg

I would not mind the coming chaos if I could be sure that at the end of it all reason will prevail and the partisan divide will start to heal itself but I fear that this is probably going to cost lives if Trump has to be removed from office.

Usually the loudest mouths are the biggest cowards--so I wouldn't worry about violence. Keep in mind that Richard Nixon had an approval rating of 60% when Watergate started, and Trump's approval is off the charts--down in the gutter.
Trump's six-month approval rating is lowest ever recorded

-Geaux

How about a indictment for obstruction of justice, malfeasance in office and abusing the powers of the President.

Me thinks swift impeachment, troll, fool if you think Trump has any means at his disposal to just make this go away.

I disagree. Mueller needs fired to protect National Security. He can't control leaks from his team and is a partisan hack

POTUS will issue pardons if required and our great Nation can move on... Much work to do to repair Obama's damage to our reputation and standing within our shores.

-Geaux

The fact is that Mueller is a honest man doing the job that was asked of him. He is taking it seriously and that is why Trump and his supporters hate him.

The fact is that Trump is doing more damage to this country than Obama ever did. Mis-using the powers of the President is criminal.

-Geaux

He should address opening the Fema camps back up. We're gonna need some place to keep all those leakers, Obama-holdovers, and saboteurs, that are going to be arrested. Gitmo just won't cut it.

This is not Nazi Germany. You don't get to lock people up for political disagreements.

-Geaux

How about a indictment for obstruction of justice, malfeasance in office and abusing the powers of the President.

Well he is already under criminal investigation for Obstruction of Justice--so firing Mueller would put the icing on the cake on that one. If he goes on a Pardon tirade (abusing the powers of the President) could very well be considered.

Trump is really between a rock and a hard spot. He's starts pardoning people they will still be required to testify under oath--but a pardon takes away their right to plead the 5th, meaning when they get asked questions, they will have to answer those questions. He cannot pardon himself--so by pardoning others he very well could be putting a rope around his own neck.

Again, I hope he fires Mueller--because the impeachment process would begin fairly shortly after that.

Forum List

Back