So... After We The People Fire Mueller

and our excellent POTUS grants pardons to all concerned, including himself, what signature legislation will be addressed? Me thinks tax reform

-Geaux
Only a guilty person pardons himself and others. And he cannot pardon himself out of the impeachment which would immediately follow.

Tax reform? From a guy who hides his tax returns?
We all know what tax reform means to a republican. It's nothing good for anyone except the wealthy.

Me thinks swift impeachment, troll, fool if you think Trump has any means at his disposal to just make this go away.

I disagree. Mueller needs fired to protect National Security. He can't control leaks from his team and is a partisan hack

POTUS will issue pardons if required and our great Nation can move on... Much work to do to repair Obama's damage to our reputation and standing within our shores.

-Geaux
Comey leaked and more than one time. He leaked to get Mueller appointed, committing a felony to make that happen. Mueller is already illegitimate. I think Mueller is leaking directly to Comey, or McCabe and they are leaking to the media through intermediaries like The Columbia Law Professor.

and our excellent POTUS grants pardons to all concerned, including himself, what signature legislation will be addressed? Me thinks tax reform

-Geaux
Only a guilty person pardons himself and others. And he cannot pardon himself out of the impeachment which would immediately follow.

It's hard to figure what's on Trump's mind. And that may be because Trump is so unfocused that even he has no clue as to what's on his mind. The NYT interview makes that seem the most likely.

If Jared and Jr just have some unlisted meetings and property, they'll skate. I think they'll hang Mantafort. There's just too much Russian money, and I doubt it must dried up before he came onto the campaign.

IF there's a trail of Russian intelliegence being shared with the Trump campaign, Trump's in deep shit. And if there's a trail, I suspect Mueller will give Flynn or Mantafort a get out of jail card for tying Trump directly to it. Trump's just playing to his 35% base, and trying to get out to continue his selling his brand on every product he can come up with.

Mueller can indict him, and he can pardon himself. I doubt the House impeaches.
In the event he pardons himself there will be yet another constitutional question for the supreme court because republicans always push the outer limits of executive power when they have the White House and then cry like little bitches when a democrat uses the same powers they expanded. On the other hand I can't see the high court deciding that the president is above the law even though they are mostly republicans.

-Geaux

It's hard to figure what's on Trump's mind. And that may be because Trump is so unfocused that even he has no clue as to what's on his mind. The NYT interview makes that seem the most likely.

If Jared and Jr just have some unlisted meetings and property, they'll skate. I think they'll hang Mantafort. There's just too much Russian money, and I doubt it must dried up before he came onto the campaign.

IF there's a trail of Russian intelliegence being shared with the Trump campaign, Trump's in deep shit. And if there's a trail, I suspect Mueller will give Flynn or Mantafort a get out of jail card for tying Trump directly to it. Trump's just playing to his 35% base, and trying to get out to continue his selling his brand on every product he can come up with.

In the event he pardons himself there will be yet another constitutional question for the supreme court because republicans always push the outer limits of executive power when they have the White House and then cry like little bitches when a democrat uses the same powers they expanded. On the other hand I can't see the high court deciding that the president is above the law even though they are mostly republicans.
Predicting what Trump will do is like binge drinking. The result will be unreliable (-:

But his overall goal will be to blame his overall problems on "the deep state." His base feels they are a victim of forces over which they lack any individual control. In some cases that's true, but the reality is we all are affected negatively by things out of our control. Some of us try to improve our lots by controlling what we can - some successfully some not. Some simply don't try or just give up.

-Geaux

The Constitution very clearly states the President cannot pardon himself or anyone else out of an impeachment.

If Trump starts pardoning the colluders and liars, that will be the end of the GOP Congress and we will have a Democratic President in 2020.

-Geaux

The Constitution very clearly states the President cannot pardon himself or anyone else out of an impeachment.

If Trump starts pardoning the colluders and liars, that will be the end of the GOP Congress and we will have a Democratic President in 2020.
Agreed. But in the unlikely scenario that Mueller would present a charge to grand jury that would indict him, I think he'd rather be impeached than convicted, because he can always blame the pols who did it as being "deep state." And he doesn't do jail time. His brand is still good to go with the base.

we the people aka Trumpdrones are not a majority ... never have been, never will be

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows that 44% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Fifty-six percent (56%) disapprove.

The latest figures for Trump include 27% who Strongly Approve of the way Trump is performing and 46% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -19 (see trends).

we the people aka Trumpdrones are not a majority ... never have been, never will be

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows that 44% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Fifty-six percent (56%) disapprove.

The latest figures for Trump include 27% who Strongly Approve of the way Trump is performing and 46% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -19 (see trends).

Your opinion well... never mind lol

Mr Trump is your POTUS and has your best interest at heart

-Geaux

Forum List

Back