10 nations have higher min. wages than the US

Very interesting article...thank you!

It did note that they were only using the federal minimum wage and many States do have a higher than federal minimum wage so we would move up a little on that chart....?

I wonder, did they include what we also pay in State taxes? I'll have to reread the article....

and we have to pay for our healthcare on top of that right? While many of these top wage countries have health care costs included with their universal health care plans...??

It would also have been nice to see what the corporate tax rates are in these nations at the top.... as example, is it due to corporate marginal tax rates being lower, that they can afford to pay their workers these higher minimum wages? Or do their CEO's make 100 times less than our CEO's in the USA? Just wondering how their corporations can be profitable enough to afford the much higher minimum wages than us?

It did note that they were only using the federal minimum wage and many States do have a higher than federal minimum wage so we would move up a little on that chart....?

I wonder, did they include what we also pay in State taxes? I'll have to reread the article....

and we have to pay for our healthcare on top of that right? While many of these top wage countries have health care costs included with their universal health care plans...??

It would also have been nice to see what the corporate tax rates are in these nations at the top.... as example, is it due to corporate marginal tax rates being lower, that they can afford to pay their workers these higher minimum wages? Or do their CEO's make 100 times less than our CEO's in the USA? Just wondering how their corporations can be profitable enough to afford the much higher minimum wages than us?

Look bitch, pay for your own shit. Or die, I don't care which. Why do you think we owe anything at all? If you can't pay for your own Insurance tough shit.

This is figured as after taxes, by the way.

This country has the best minimum wage in the world

America is kind of a joke.
If folks are really interested in raising the minimum wage then stop ILLEGAL immigration. If what I read is correct. And if what I see is correct, there are a lot of people looking for employees. The market is becoming a worker's market. That should drive wages up, either that or the business will not have help.

But the left isn't interested in doing that. They are more interested in importing illegals who will pick their lettuce and clean their pools on the cheap.

Look bitch, pay for your own shit. Or die, I don't care which. Why do you think we owe anything at all? If you can't pay for your own Insurance tough shit.
WOW! Holy Smokes! You need to get a grip! :cuckoo:

WOW! Holy Smokes! You need to get a grip! :cuckoo:

Nope, your tits aren't big enough to make me care. We're sick of you dumbasses claiming we owe you shit.

Our minimum wage should work as an incentive to improve our positions, not to sustain life support.

Hell, if these low skilled jobs paid higher one would never have the desire to progress. Just like the slackers that get free healthcare, don't ever ask them to pony up and pay for it themselves.

-Geaux

Forum List

Back