So According To Hillary,The Daily Interest Will Come To A Stop On The National Debt.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:stupid: :wtf: :slap: Now, all we have to say/ask is. What is the I.Q. of anyone who actually believe that? Hillary: I will not add a dime/penny to the debt. ?? Really? Are we also supposed to believe that the deficit will drop back down to 0, and she will create 10 to 20 million new jobs after stealing more money from those who "Produce Jobs"?
:oops-28:
This is obvious that Hillary cannot do simple math. She is trying to get "The Stupid" to believe that somewere in all of the banks and rich people, we still have another 20 Trillion Dollars just sitting around not being spent.
:poop:

• Banned
Hillary may as well during the debate said that George Bush and Donald Trump caused Mt.St. Helen to explode in 1980. yah, we are all just that stupid

:stupid: :wtf: :slap: Now, all we have to say/ask is. What is the I.Q. of anyone who actually believe that? Hillary: I will not add a dime/penny to the debt. ?? Really? Are we also supposed to believe that the deficit will drop back down to 0, and she will create 10 to 20 million new jobs after stealing more money from those who "Produce Jobs"?
:oops-28:
This is obvious that Hillary cannot do simple math. She is trying to get "The Stupid" to believe that somewere in all of the banks and rich people, we still have another 20 Trillion Dollars just sitting around not being spent.
:poop:

Them there taxes on rich folk will fix darn near everything.

She might be able to push something through if...IF elected by the media but I am sure there will be an escape route built into the legislation for the rich to take and not paying taxes after all and becomes meaningless revenue wise yet satisfying the envy and vindictiveness of the dumb segment of population.

the rich will just move to the caymens

The 'rich' don't have to just sit there and take it up the ass, quite frequently they pass the tax increase right on down to the poor and middle class. Of course Hillary failed to mention her tax increase will slam the poor and middle class, you know, because she's a big fat liar.

Forum List

Back