So, about that Palin libel suit

Amazing how easily leftist women jump to defend a disgusting male liberal blogger - to say nothing of CNN, regarding this and so many other anti-Palin examples...

I believe she likes the attention. She carries every slight so far until it gets to the point that people wonder if she is simply creating drama just to keep herself in the spotlight.
I have to disagree, because you yourself point out the real problem.

The constant 'slights.'

I suppose we can compare "slights"... like saying the president isn't born here; or calling his wife ugly; or complaining that they went to see a broadway show; or ... or... or....

we can go back and look at prior "slights"... like investigating a money losing land deal for over 70 million dollars ... or calling bill and hillary clinton murderers...

sarah needs to toughen up if she wants to play with the big boys. and the faux outrage from the right doesn't help her.

Last edited:
Palin blames everyone but herself, when in reality, she's the one that starts the shit in the first place.

When she was interviewed with Katie Couric, knowing she was going to be on national tv, don't you think she should have prepared a bit better?

Then, when the going got tough, the pitbull turned into a shi-tzu and quit.

i bet you'd like that

actually, i don't care either way. but if she wants to be out there, she (and you idiots) need a thicker skin.

it's part of being in public life... and you all have to get a grip.

yes you do, stop your lying. yeah, a "thicker skin," one that is not worried about doing damage right?

damage to what, nutbar?

damage like spending 70 million taxpayer dollars on a political vendetta?

I believe she likes the attention. She carries every slight so far until it gets to the point that people wonder if she is simply creating drama just to keep herself in the spotlight.
I have to disagree, because you yourself point out the real problem.

The constant 'slights.'

I have to watch every word with you don't I... :)

Forum List

Back