So, about that Palin libel suit

You must have eaten a bowl of "stupid" that morning for breakfast...
Nah...got overly tired of being fed "stupid" from Dubya and DICK for the past 8 years. Fortunately, many of my fellow Americans had become overly tired of this as well....

Nah...got overly tired of being fed "stupid" from Dubya and DICK for the past 8 years. Fortunately, many of my fellow Americans had become overly tired of this as well....

Point well spoken. However, what do you call this shit Obama is feeding you? Taste good going down?

However, what do you call this shit Obama is feeding you? Taste good going down?
It's called Hope and Change. I know it tastes different for many die hard GOP followers, but hopefully they will get used to it over the next 16 years or so.

All of this, the insane hatred of Mrs palin is so weird, its easy to see how American politics has broken down so badly.

It isn't that insane, her speeches regarding Obama palling around with terrorists and making herself the darling of extreme rwns with other comments along that vein have cost her.

America has been divided for sure but it isn't really due to voters hating Palin. She is such a flake generally and speaks before thinking most of the time. I believe the word to describe her is not hatred anyway, it is that Americans are horrified that she is so close to a leadership position in the Republican party and they just want to be assured that she will never hold high office.

All of this, the insane hatred of Mrs palin is so weird, its easy to see how American politics has broken down so badly.

It isn't that insane, her speeches regarding Obama palling around with terrorists and making herself the darling of extreme rwns with other comments along that vein have cost her.

America has been divided for sure but it isn't really due to voters hating Palin. She is such a flake generally and speaks before thinking most of the time. I believe the word to describe her is not hatred anyway, it is that Americans are horrified that she is so close to a leadership position in the Republican party and they just want to be assured that she will never hold high office.
Its far beyound this Sarah, Mrs palin lost that election almost a year ago, yet people are dogging her like she is that idiot Bush.

Its almost a dementia.

it is that Americans are horrified that she is so close to a leadership position in the Republican party and they just want to be assured that she will never hold high office.

what a crock of shit

It's called Hope and Change. I know it tastes different for many die hard GOP followers, but hopefully they will get used to it over the next 16 years or so.

I have a pretty good feeling that you "Hope and Change" dinner party is going to end in 2010. As a matter of fact, folks are already getting a belly full.

Its far beyound this Sarah, Mrs palin lost that election almost a year ago, yet people are dogging her like she is that idiot Bush.

Its almost a dementia.

perhaps then sarah should stop doing photo ops and having press conferences?

i bet you'd like that

actually, i don't care either way. but if she wants to be out there, she (and you idiots) need a thicker skin.

it's part of being in public life... and you all have to get a grip.

Its almost a dementia.

I believe she likes the attention. She carries every slight so far until it gets to the point that people wonder if she is simply creating drama just to keep herself in the spotlight.

i bet you'd like that

actually, i don't care either way. but if she wants to be out there, she (and you idiots) need a thicker skin.

it's part of being in public life... and you all have to get a grip.

yes you do, stop your lying. yeah, a "thicker skin," one that is not worried about doing damage right?

I believe she likes the attention. She carries every slight so far until it gets to the point that people wonder if she is simply creating drama just to keep herself in the spotlight.

do you think people are really wondering? i think it's clear that what she wants is to be the drama queen...

look how you blame her instead of your liberal blogger lover

Its almost a dementia.

She thinks she is good at it and considers herself such a victim. She is engaging except for the words that come out of her mouth.

She thinks she is good at it and considers herself such a victim. She is engaging except for the words that come out of her mouth.

she wasn't ready for the national spotlight when mccain improvidently shoved her into it. She should have gone away quietly and finished her term as governor and then come back in 2012. she might have been formidable then if she educated herself in the interim.

she wasn't ready for the national spotlight when mccain improvidently shoved her into it. She should have gone away quietly and finished her term as governor and then come back in 2012. she might have been formidable then if she educated herself in the interim.

That's the thing, she still refuses to do the work required. She believes her personality and tenacity will pull her through. The buzzwords and talking points will get her a passing grade.

The sad part is with today's Republicans and their desperate circumstances, it just might.

I have to disagree, because you yourself point out the real problem.

The constant 'slights.'

Forum List

Back