Snowpacolypse 2011 is approaching

sigh...people like you win the Darwin Award every year.

Because he lost control of a vehicle on snowy roads??
Basically...because he lives in Atlanta, doesn't know how to drive on snowy/icy roads, and doesn't have the proper tires. Prolly.

We have people here that drive into canals because the streets flood and they are just too stupid to stay home.

Actually, I do know how to drive on snowy roads.

And brand new tires on the vehicle. Put them on last week. Certainly not snow tires, but good enough where I was able to do things that most were not able to. Passed a bunch of vehicles that had spun out into ditches.

And I drove a forklift on the snow and ice all day today. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! That was fun, except for the bitter cold.

sigh...people like you win the Darwin Award every year.

Basically...because he lives in Atlanta, doesn't know how to drive on snowy/icy roads, and doesn't have the proper tires. Prolly.

We have people here that drive into canals because the streets flood and they are just too stupid to stay home.

The logistics behind controlling a vehicle during a spin out or a fish tail don't change, whether it's snowy roads, wet roads, sandy roads, etc. The mechanics and physics are still the same. Although with sandy conditions, you get a little extra traction to work with that you wouldn't get with snow, ice, or water.

Your attempt at ridicule is unfounded :D

The logistics behind controlling a vehicle during a spin out or a fish tail don't change, whether it's snowy roads, wet roads, sandy roads, etc. The mechanics and physics are still the same. Although with sandy conditions, you get a little extra traction to work with that you wouldn't get with snow, ice, or water.

I grew up on the gulf coast, on the beach. Driving on sand is tougher. You don't spin out, but you do get bogged down way easier.

I grew up on the gulf coast, on the beach. Driving on sand is tougher. You don't spin out, but you do get bogged down way easier.

I meant when theres a dusting of sand on the street. Full sand is a whole different story.

I meant when theres a dusting of sand on the street. Full sand is a whole different story.

Oh yeah....close to the same thing.

Try harder and quit whining about being a loser. Jeesh!

Maybe I'll take the truck tomorrow. After putting on some slick tires. And throwing the jack and spare in the garage.

And turn on the hose tonight and coat the driveway in ice!

Do you think I have a chance then?

Ridicule is never unfounded.

Snow/sand...okay. But not ice. There is a difference.

Hey, it's no skin off my nose if Radio wants to win the award.

Try harder and quit whining about being a loser. Jeesh!

Maybe I'll take the truck tomorrow. After putting on some slick tires. And throwing the jack and spare in the garage.

And turn on the hose tonight and coat the driveway in ice!

Do you think I have a chance then?
:lol: It will be even funner if you build some snowmen to dodge along the route.

Ooooh. It'll be like the ice world on Mario Bros.

:thup:

new-super-mario-bros-wii-ice-level-screenshot.jpg

6:16 am: we had about 3 more inches of snow overnight....its brutally cold with the wind chill factor and without.....it is snowing right now.....somehow visiting ravi is more and more appealing

I hate to tell you, then....it is supposed to get down in the forties tomorrow night. If you come you'll have to bring your winter clothes.

40? t shirt weather.....i dont even wanna think about walking to the car....and i need milk lol....but i have a sled....its just so cold out there...and i cant start the car till i get down there....so i will be sitting in a cold ass car for a long time

woes iz me...i was born on a wednesday

we had about 3 more inches overnight....its even colder today than yesterday...we have a winter storm warning out....i am coming down with a cold...i just dont think i can take much more of this....the cold has me down....and i am beginning to become weepy...which only adds to my worsening mood....

Forum List

Back