Body Wash or Bar Soap

Bar Soap or Body Wash?

• Bar Soap

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Body Wash

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters
Neutrogena Rainbath, preferably the citrus marine version.

z-164.jpg

I clean myself like a man. First I kill a porcupine, preferably by strangling it. Then I gut the porcupine with a piece of broken glass. I use the innards to make a tallow soap. I then cut out the edible parts, mix in a few veggies and make a nice stew. After I eat the stew the tallow soap is cooled and ready. I then take a shower, using the tallow soap and the porcupine carcass as a loofah.

porcupine.jpg

I use both.

GIRL! Its called ocean's of lotions, and that includes soaps and things that bubble. :)

I clean myself like a man. First I kill a porcupine, preferably by strangling it. Then I gut the porcupine with a piece of broken glass. I use the innards to make a tallow soap. I then cut out the edible parts, mix in a few veggies and make a nice stew. After I eat the stew the tallow soap is cooled and ready. I then take a shower, using the tallow soap and the porcupine carcass as a loofah.

porcupine.jpg

You just said loofah. You're no longer a man.

Exactly this one, and I use it also for my head and hair. I have very short hair.
The soap is natural Russian-style soap:
hacisakir.jpg

And the one of the left in the picture, it's good for blood circulation and the skin.
After I have cleaned my body, I do contrast showering (hot-cold).
223293.jpg

Last edited:

porcupine.jpg

You just said loofah. You're no longer a man.

You just said loofah.....:clap2:

antibacterial liquid soap

you know, the stuff people use for their hands

I don't need scented body wash, scented deodorant, scented shampoo- you end up smelling like a goddamn perfume shoppe

Body wash all the way! Soap is way to drying. I have several different ones I use, all very moisturizing, and of course smell great!

New Topics

Forum List

Back