Snowpacolypse 2011 is approaching

i wonder if i just sit and cry if i will feel better....o good mom story.....so she calls me at work yesterday....i call my boss and tell him i have to deal with it...its not an emergency but she will call till she gets me....so i call her...she has her phone on speaker and apparently the volume is turned up to max.....and when i say 'hello mom' she gets mad cause i am yelling....

kill me now...show me some mercy

another day....another long fucking walk in this deep ass snow

Had bout a foot of snow here in MidCoast Maine last evening.

It was a fluffy, but clingy snow, blown around by wind gusts.

Ganna be heavy to shovel, methinks.

Emergency ambulance crews no doubt will be busy today.

I'm starting to feel sorry for you, SB. But look at it this way...you'll have a great story to tell your grandkids.

o kiss my ass....grandkids arent in my future it does seem....just brutal cold...did i mention the long ass walk down the drive ...the cold ass car...that insists on starting...the beginning of mlb holiday weekend...it is one of the biggest and craziest weekends for the ski resort....and i have a cold

o kiss my ass....grandkids arent in my future it does seem....just brutal cold...did i mention the long ass walk down the drive ...the cold ass car...that insists on starting...the beginning of mlb holiday weekend...it is one of the biggest and craziest weekends for the ski resort....and i have a cold
sigh...I was being serious. :(

I know what you meant, but this is too funny to pass up.

Baseball takes a holiday! :lol:

Going to be a tid bit nipply here the next few days....

$Fargo_Forcast.jpg

Forum List

Back