Snowfall Is a Thing of the Past

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Upstate NY may get up to 3 inches of snow this weekend.

1970's - Global cooling! Crop failures. Disaster. Disease. Soylent Green.
1980's - Peak oil! Worldwide resource shortages. Nuclear War. Mad Max.
1990's - Global Warming. Floods. No more polar bears. Crop failures. Famine. Waterworld.
2000's - Climate change. Temperatures will rise. The world will be utterly uninhabitable. Repent. Greed nude eel!!!

It's all nonsense. A scam. A way for progressives to gain power for themselves and nothing more.

1990's - Global Warming. Floods. No more polar bears. Crop failures. Famine. Waterworld.
2000's - Climate change. Temperatures will rise. The world will be utterly uninhabitable. Repent. Greed nude eel!!!

It's all nonsense. A scam. A way for progressives to gain power for themselves and nothing more.
In 1990, in Rochester New York we had five inches of snow in the second week of May. The leaves were out and the lilacs were budding. I swore the whole time I was cleaning it off my car. For the seven years I was there, there was only one year we didn't get at least a dusting of snow in early May.

looking at 3-8" here in west suburbs of Chicago today.

Winter storm warning is in effect. lol.

our 4 year old is super jacked. we're going sledding.

#GoHomeMotherNatureYouDrunkAsHell

Ain't nuthin' like livin' on the Great Lakes, amirite?

I spent 2 nights in a drug store only 1/2 mile from el parentals home trying to get home from JR High. Talk about a quick hit !

Yep, and Monday it will be 60 degrees. Did the same thing a couple of weeks ago. Currazeee!

I spent 2 nights in a drug store only 1/2 mile from el parentals home trying to get home from JR High. Talk about a quick hit !

Yeah, a friend of mine spent two days and nights in their elementary school gym on the exercise mats. Eating oatmeal only by Day 2. Urgghhh.

Yep, and Monday it will be 60 degrees. Did the same thing a couple of weeks ago. Currazeee!
Happy Spring!!!!!

Happy Spring!!!!!

Yep, most of my flowers are still indoors in their seed trays and pots or I'd be running like a madman to get them covered. Already threw plastic over the rose bushes yesterday, so all I have to do is drink coffee, wait for it and hit the hill up the road.

Little Man is standing at the patio slider right now looking up at the sky and doing his snow dance. lol. #LifeIsGood

Don't laugh. Due to global warming this ice burg broke off and was found floating in my hotel swimming pool.

Folks, this is serious.

BIS-1235-Iceberg-Inflatable-Swimming-Pool-With-Slide.jpg

APRIL 27TH, SW Wisconsin, and we're under WINTER STORM WARNING, perdicting 4-8 inches of snow. This is after one of the COLDEST winters in 75 YEARS with record snow totals.

Ya... tell me about GLOBAL WARMING again... and don't call it your new name, climate change, either. Climate change means nothing more than Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter.

In 1990, in Rochester New York we had five inches of snow in the second week of May. The leaves were out and the lilacs were budding. I swore the whole time I was cleaning it off my car. For the seven years I was there, there was only one year we didn't get at least a dusting of snow in early May.
They just had a blizzard come thru the Rockies last week. They've had more snowfall than they've had for 100 years back home.

They just had a blizzard come thru the Rockies last week. They've had more snowfall than they've had for 100 years back home.
Well, as everyone knows, climate change is measured world wide, over a number of years, not how much snow they get in the mountains of the western US only.
So this is the typical climate change denier thread every time we have a cold day somewhere which has absolutely nothing to do with global warming or climate change.

Well, as everyone knows, climate change is measured world wide, over a number of years, not how much snow they get in the mountains of the western US only.
So this is the typical climate change denier thread every time we have a cold day somewhere which has absolutely nothing to do with global warming or climate change.
Sorry, but all weather is local.
We are not at risk of burning up.
If we were all of those Limousine liberals would be walking instead of flying all over the world in private jets attending Climate Change conferences.

Why is it that lefties generally believe in AGW, while righties generally don’t? Could it be that AGW is politics and not science?

Why is it that lefties generally believe in AGW, while righties generally don’t? Could it be that AGW is politics and not science?
It's science which for some reason has been heavily politicized.

Who got a Nobel Prize with its $1M award for saying Katrina was due to man controlling the weather?

Who got a Nobel Prize with its $1M award for saying Katrina was due to man controlling the weather?
I don't know? It wasn't a scientist, not for saying that, since every valid scientist SAID that it would be many years before they could say what kind of changes in hurricanes could be attributed to climate change. It is elementary school science to realize that warmer surface ocean temperatures will fuel a growing hurricane to greater velocity.

Forum List

Back