Snipers defend drag queen story hour in Washington State

Justine Daily, a supporter of Drag Queen Story Hour, brought her two children, Shannon, 13, and Sean, six, to the story time. Shannon identifies as gay and Sean wore a dress to the event “after learning about those who oppose it,” Daily told the Spokesman-Review. Her husband, Goff Daily, told the Review, “If Jesus was around today, he would be on this side.”

100% child abuse.

Washington....a beautiful state misdirected by the unhinged left.
Glad I toured it just before they went totally bonkers!

Justine Daily, a supporter of Drag Queen Story Hour, brought her two children, Shannon, 13, and Sean, six, to the story time. Shannon identifies as gay and Sean wore a dress to the event “after learning about those who oppose it,” Daily told the Spokesman-Review. Her husband, Goff Daily, told the Review, “If Jesus was around today, he would be on this side.”

100% child abuse.
My only question is how hard will that family's reality slap actually be when it finally takes place?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Snipers Defend Drag Queen Story Hour From Mom-Led Protest

Sickening. Your idea is so wonderful it must be enforced by gunpoint....

Or maybe the problem is closed minded oppressors like yourself

Finally showing your true leftist colors eh....bout time!

You mean letting people live in freedom? I always thought that was a virtue touted by conservatives.
THEY can live however they want,however they aren't doing that. They are PUSHING their beliefs and sickening "lifestyle" on CHILDREN. That must and will be eradicated.

You mean letting people live in freedom? I always thought that was a virtue touted by conservatives.
I think that would include the freedom to protest without being in the cross hairs of some fascist cop.
What's wrong with you?

Apparently, there were credible enough threats made against the subject that they felt it was necessary for his safety.

Apparently, there were credible enough threats made against the subject that they felt it was necessary for his safety.
And yet noting happened. Those angry mothers are really frightening, aren't they.
This is in addition to 40 police officers all protecting the right of some perverts to corrupt little children. Brilliant use of public resources in Spokane's police state.

My shameful over reacting birth city.

Last edited:
And yet noting happened. Those angry mothers are really frightening, aren't they.
This is in addition to 40 police officers all protecting the right of some perverts to corrupt little children. Brilliant use of public resources in Spokane's police state.

iu

My shameful over reacting birth city.

From the source

"She believes the significant armed presence for the story hour could be a result of the counter-protest organization, 500 Drag Queen Strong, filing false police reports that her group made death threats against them.

Bohach says the allegations of death threats made by members of 500 Mom Strong are completely false. She told the Daily Caller that instead, women from 500 Mom Strong have “received several death threats.”

Snipers Defend Drag Queen Story Hour From Mom-Led Protest

Sickening. Your idea is so wonderful it must be enforced by gunpoint....

Or maybe the problem is closed minded oppressors like yourself

Finally showing your true leftist colors eh....bout time!

THEY can live however they want,however they aren't doing that. They are PUSHING their beliefs and sickening "lifestyle" on CHILDREN. That must and will be eradicated.
The parent/s allowing their child/ren to be exposed
to adult perversions are to blame

We are dealing with spiritual warfare people
The battle is the Lord’s and we are to withstand
the wiles of the devil in truth and faith

Faith that He is who He says He is
and will do what His Word says He will
We were foretold these times would come

From the source

"She believes the significant armed presence for the story hour could be a result of the counter-protest organization, 500 Drag Queen Strong, filing false police reports that her group made death threats against them.

Bohach says the allegations of death threats made by members of 500 Mom Strong are completely false. She told the Daily Caller that instead, women from 500 Mom Strong have “received several death threats.”
Who is this "she" that is not identified? Because if these drag queens are alleging that a group of angry mothers threatened to kill or harm them without any proof or validity (undoubtedly not likely I would say ) I'd say the drag queens made themselves wide open to legal charges and law suits and hopefully, hefty fines.

Forum List

Back