Snipers defend drag queen story hour in Washington State

The 500 Mom Strong group doesn't even know how to count. There were only about 300 of them there. Dumb c**ts.

Finally showing your true leftist colors eh....bout time!

You mean letting people live in freedom? I always thought that was a virtue touted by conservatives.
THEY can live however they want,however they aren't doing that. They are PUSHING their beliefs and sickening "lifestyle" on CHILDREN. That must and will be eradicated.

Who was forced to attend?

So you believe the children made a conscious decision to attend?
It's their parents introducing them to this crap and they should be charged with child abuse.

Snipers Defend Drag Queen Story Hour From Mom-Led Protest

Sickening. Your idea is so wonderful it must be enforced by gunpoint....

Or maybe the problem is closed minded oppressors like yourself
If you are a black person, better check out the hood before you condemn others.I have never experienced the people to be as enlightened as you on some issues. Gay and the endless springing from it agendas were never a strong suit.

The parent/s allowing their child/ren to be exposed
to adult perversions are to blame

We are dealing with spiritual warfare people
The battle is the Lord’s and we are to withstand
the wiles of the devil in truth and faith

Faith that He is who He says He is
and will do what His Word says He will
We were foretold these times would come

Maybe you should move to Iran

If you are a black person, better check out the hood before you condemn others.I have never experienced the people to be as enlightened as you on some issues. Gay and the endless springing from it agendas were never a strong suit.

Why would you think I'm black?

The parent/s allowing their child/ren to be exposed
to adult perversions are to blame

We are dealing with spiritual warfare people
The battle is the Lord’s and we are to withstand
the wiles of the devil in truth and faith

Faith that He is who He says He is
and will do what His Word says He will
We were foretold these times would come

Maybe you should move to Iran
Whatever that means, I don’t know nor care

Why would you think I'm black?
I have no idea. But I went to school in one and worked in one. And I saw and experienced things a bit different then what you spout. Close mindedness is very diverse. Watching young women and children mocking and throwing things at perceived gays from their porches a few times was a truism. And the gangs. Oh the gangs....what fun...

Justine Daily, a supporter of Drag Queen Story Hour, brought her two children, Shannon, 13, and Sean, six, to the story time. Shannon identifies as gay and Sean wore a dress to the event “after learning about those who oppose it,” Daily told the Spokesman-Review. Her husband, Goff Daily, told the Review, “If Jesus was around today, he would be on this side.”

100% child abuse.
As long as the people in attendance are those who choose to be there, no problem. Anyone who does not wish their children to attend, should be allowed to not attend. It's what "freedom of choice" is all about.

You mean letting people live in freedom? I always thought that was a virtue touted by conservatives.
THEY can live however they want,however they aren't doing that. They are PUSHING their beliefs and sickening "lifestyle" on CHILDREN. That must and will be eradicated.

Every last child who was there.

Pushing drag queens on children in a Federal building at the point of a gun, that's bizarre.

Not bizarre, Duke . . . the Marxist State within our own state run by postmodernists. We're falling victims before our very eyes of the state within the state, the laws within our laws, the courts within our courts and the postmodernist government within our government. We lose more ground daily; one step closer to hell on American soil.

Drag is Misogyny!

:lol:

At most, gender misappropriation...

920x920.jpg

Who told you that, dumb ass?

Thank you. You've at last convinced me you are not worth my time. /ignore

Thank you. You've at last convinced me you are not worth my time. /ignore

You made a claim. Prove it.

Lets not get off the subject.
I kind of like the idea that kids are being given a wider view of the world, including things like cross dressing.
But the parents may have some point in that children are not really able to choose.
And the real subject is snipers?
What's up with that?
The only validity of snipers is if they are counter snipers in anticipation of protest snipers.
And that seems a little over board to me?
Why would protesters want to bring snipers that would need police snipers to detect?

Forum List

Back