Smug White Liberal

from the link: "...White liberal college students speak of “safe spaces”, “trigger words”, “micro aggressions” and “white privilege” while not having to do anything or, more importantly, give up anything. They can’t even have a conversation with someone who sees the world differently without resorting to calling someone a racist, homophobic, misogynistic, bigot and trying to have them banned from campus, or ruin them and their reputation..."

as if it's only the white libtards on campus who pull that nonsense?

Oh no, the victim card from success...Funny thing is, politics or politicians never stopped me from doing in life what it takes to survive on your own......

Oh no, the victim card from success...Funny thing is, politics or politicians never stopped me from doing in life what it takes to survive on your own......

Uh conservative give that advice all the time and we're called racist for.it

I loved it when she said white liberals thought blacks were only there on affirmative action.....called it!

I loved it when she said white liberals thought blacks were only there on affirmative action.....called it!
That's what right wingers say also...what's new?

That is the reason we should get rid of affirmative action don't need the training wheels and blacks who earn it don't get credit.....from both sides

The difference is we want them to succeed in their own Merritt, we have no interest in anyone failing, but we also have no interest in people relying on govt programs.

I think blacks can achieve in their own and the only way to know is to take off the training wheels.

from the link: "...White liberal college students speak of “safe spaces”, “trigger words”, “micro aggressions” and “white privilege” while not having to do anything or, more importantly, give up anything. They can’t even have a conversation with someone who sees the world differently without resorting to calling someone a racist, homophobic, misogynistic, bigot and trying to have them banned from campus, or ruin them and their reputation..."

Don't say that...

They could get triggered!

8fc.gif

That is the reason we should get rid of affirmative action don't need the training wheels and blacks who earn it don't get credit.....from both sides

The difference is we want them to succeed in their own Merritt, we have no interest in anyone failing, but we also have no interest in people relying on govt programs.

I think blacks can achieve in their own and the only way to know is to take off the training wheels.

74% of blacks have taken off the training wheels. It's the other 26% who live in poverty, still trying to figure out 'what are wheels'?

74% of blacks have taken off the training wheels. It's the other 26% who live in poverty, still trying to figure out 'what are wheels'?

Good.just keep.removing them and vote for people who promote economic.growth through private business, so they can own their own businesses.

Don't say that...

They could get triggered!

8fc.gif
it's sad but that is indicative of the arrested development you see when you peek inside the hugbox.

So true it hurts.....she was 100 percent correct, 100 percent, BELIEVE ME!
The Culture Of The Smug White Liberal

Strange op-ed there. It read as if it were a conservative pretending to be a liberal. That was just one conservative talking point after another, along with a strange fixation on not just liberals, but "white liberals" specifically. Sounded as if the author has an axe to grind with the white man for not doing enough for the black man. Not sure what exactly this woman wants -- but whatever it is, she sure as shit won't get it from Republicans.

By the way, this attitude that white people should be bending over backwards for the black community is totally ridiculous and childish. No one needs to do a goddamn thing for the black community -- or any community defined by any particular race. Are you mad that black people rank low in net worth? FIX IT yourself. It isn't anyone's fault except your own. I've had enough of this attitude of the "white man trying to keep the black man down." Stop being such victims. Stop being such fucking babies. And I say this as one of the "smuggest" white liberals on the planet.

Grow up.

Last edited:
So true it hurts.....she was 100 percent correct, 100 percent, BELIEVE ME!
The Culture Of The Smug White Liberal

Strange op-ed there. It read as if it were a conservative pretending to be a liberal. That was just one conservative talking point after another, along with a strange fixation on not just liberals, but "white liberals" specifically. Sounded as if the author has an axe to grind with the white man for not doing enough for the black man. Not sure what exactly this guy wants -- but whatever it is, he sure as shit won't get it from Republicans.

By the way, this attitude that white people should be bending over backwards for the black community is totally ridiculous and childish. No one needs to do a goddamn thing for the black community -- or any community defined by any particular race. Are you mad that black people rank low in net worth? FIX IT yourself. It isn't anyone's fault except your own. I've had enough of this attitude of the "white man trying to keep the black man down." Stop being such victims. Stop being such fucking babies. And I say this as one of the "smuggest" liberals on the planet.

Grow up.

The point is white liberals are insulting towards minorities.....they think the minorities can't do it on their own

Conservatives do think they can do it on their own and want to reduce govt.

And yes quit blaming whitey...but the good news is people are waking up and accepting the truth....exciting to see!!!

Forum List

Back