Smollett's "Empire" Role Slashed In Wake Of Scandal...

Composing that "letter" was a federal crime.

I'd ask, what letter, but never mind.

She wasn't even really accused of sending "classified" (not really) info, but just of receiving it and not realizing that when you get an email about a NYT story about a program the government denies, they consider that "classified" once it's in a government email.

That's just some crazy shit right there. The FBI realized this, realized that any prosecutor arguing that in front of a DC jury would look like a bigger fool than Ken Starr.

But still, I think he is going to get some hard time for making so many talking heads look like the idiots they truly are.
He committed a federal crime. Chicago police handled this idiot the way I hoped they would, unlike the FBI and Hillary.
Companies that recruit illegal aliens are also committing a crime, Antifar commits crime all the time, Hillary committed crimes as did a number of her supporters and half the top FBI officials committed treason.

But of these hundreds if not thousands of individuals list, Smollet is the only one who will see the inside of a jail cell.
I guess he made fools of the wrong people. Strange how that works.

He's toast.

Faking a crime - Long sentence.
Faking a hate crime - Downright hateful sentence.

I think he should get the same sentence Morton Downey Junior got for faking a hate attack in 1989.

View attachment 247149

Oh, wait. He didn't get a jail sentence... people just made fun of him and that was it.

In 1989 there was literally zero chance of violent riots erupting on Downey's behalf unlike today.

In 1989 there was literally zero chance of violent riots erupting on Downey's behalf unlike today.

Nobody was rioting over this guy, either.

If fact, we got exactly what people asked for... a fair investigation into the facts of the case, and the people responsible held accountable.

All that remains is for Law and Order: SVU to do an episode based on it and we are done.

Did he file a police report?

Yes.

The police investigated and concluded he drew the swastika on his own face.

When the police informed Smollett that two suspects were arrested he wanted to press charges but changed his mind when he learned who the suspects were. Which means he was more than willing to finger two innocent people. Should that go unpunished? Also there's the matter of the threatening letter full of crushed asprin sent to fox studios which was obviously part of his plot. Just how many crimes should he be allowed to get away with?

Well he was a moron. This one won't be as lucky.

Nope..he was white..

White privilege, baby.

Damn... I forgot that this guy wasn't white.

Him being half not white is not the reason he will spend rest of his days in prison. You are comparing apples to oranges and concluding the difference must be because of racism. Total BS.

Nobody was rioting over this guy, either.

If fact, we got exactly what people asked for... a fair investigation into the facts of the case, and the people responsible held accountable.

All that remains is for Law and Order: SVU to do an episode based on it and we are done.

Did politicians rush to Downey's defense and use him as a prop to pass legislation like Kamala Harris and Cory Booker did? Was downey hailed as a tragic hero by the national media?

When the police informed Smollett that two suspects were arrested he wanted to press charges but changed his mind when he learned who the suspects were. Which means he was more than willing to finger two innocent people. Should that go unpunished? Also there's the matter of the threatening letter full of crushed asprin sent to fox studios which was obviously part of his plot. Just how many crimes should he be allowed to get away with?

Since he wouldn't have been able to pick two white guys out of a lineup, it's unlikely there was any risk of an innocent being prosecuted.

Sorry, what he did was bad, but I'd prefer to keep the jails for the real criminals, thanks.

Since he wouldn't have been able to pick two white guys out of a lineup, it's unlikely there was any risk of an innocent being prosecuted.

Sorry, what he did was bad, but I'd prefer to keep the jails for the real criminals, thanks.

Filing a fake police report is a crime. He is a real criminal.

Did he file a police report?

Yes.

The police investigated and concluded he drew the swastika on his own face.

Seemed like a good idea at the time he drew up the plans?

Well joeB, looks like it might be 2,000,001 locked up now.

Maybe he can use his hard-earned wealth to sponsor a few ghetto kids in acting classes? And get off all charges? No harm no foul eh? Buy your freedom.

The rich dont do time. (OJ) Well, the smarter rich dont do time. This guy? Did you really have to add the noose? Lol!

Last edited:
I don't doubt that he faked it.

But I am 100% against what the police are doing (and often do in high profile cases) - they hold a press conference and tell the world how guilty the accused is...before he/she has even had his/her day in court.

Jussie Smollett staged Chicago 'hate crime' seeking higher pay: police | Reuters

Hey, you egomaniacs, it is INNOCENT until proven guilty. And YOU do NOT decide that.

Just do your job, collect the evidence, pass it on to the DA and SHUT UP about the case. And keep your fucking opinions to yourselves.

How the 'f' is the accused going to get a fair trial (if it goes to a jury) if you MASSIVELY taint the masses objectivity with your 'opinions'?

in principle I would agree, but this guy slandered our entire city with what he did. I have no problem publicly shaming him.

And it's not like this fool will ever see a jury. He'll either cop a plea or try to claim to be insane.

I hear you - but I was more referring to the practice in general than this particular case.

It is a VERY, nasty habit police forces have gotten into over the last few decades...and I think it needs to stop.

Plus I am a HUGE believer in innocent until proven guilty AND I have heard of the nightmare innocent people have gone through when the police publicly convicted a person...only to have a jury/judge say they are innocent. But many in the public continue to treat this innocent person as guilty because all they heard was the police hype and that is what they believe is true.

Jussie Smollett's 'Empire' Role Slashed in Wake Of 'Attack' Scandal

Jussie Smollett's "Empire" screen time is getting slashed in the wake of a growing sentiment that he staged the so-called "attack."

Production sources tell TMZ ... Jussie was supposed to have 9 scenes and a big musical number in the second to the last episode -- which is being shot now -- but, 5 of his scenes have been cut, and his musical number has been 86'd.

As for the remaining 4 scenes ... we're told he's no longer the focus. The scene features an ensemble, meaning he's flanked by a number of cast members.

With his duties pared down, Jussie will be spending way less time on set. Instead of working every day this week, we're told Jussie's working Friday and possibly Thursday, and he won't be rehearsing.

Less work for Jussie means more work for writers, who are busy making edits. In the past 24 hours, we're told the script has undergone multiple revisions.

We broke the story ... Jussie's case is heading to a Grand Jury as early as Tuesday. Our law enforcement sources say the focus is presenting evidence that could lead to a felony indictment against Jussie for allegedly filing a false police report.

Well, that didn't take long. I assume they're trying to write him out a little slower than ABC did with Roseanne. Having a character there one episode and dead the next is just silly.

They could write a scene where two guys beat him up for being black and gay and put a noose around his neck

I don't doubt that he faked it.

But I am 100% against what the police are doing (and often do in high profile cases) - they hold a press conference and tell the world how guilty the accused is...before he/she has even had his/her day in court.

Jussie Smollett staged Chicago 'hate crime' seeking higher pay: police | Reuters

Hey, you egomaniacs, it is INNOCENT until proven guilty. And YOU do NOT decide that.

Just do your job, collect the evidence, pass it on to the DA and SHUT UP about the case. And keep your fucking opinions to yourselves.

How the 'f' is the accused going to get a fair trial (if it goes to a jury) if you MASSIVELY taint the masses objectivity with your 'opinions'?

in principle I would agree, but this guy slandered our entire city with what he did. I have no problem publicly shaming him.

And it's not like this fool will ever see a jury. He'll either cop a plea or try to claim to be insane.

I hear you - but I was more referring to the practice in general than this particular case.

It is a VERY, nasty habit police forces have gotten into over the last few decades...and I think it needs to stop.

Plus I am a HUGE believer in innocent until proven guilty AND I have heard of the nightmare innocent people have gone through when the police publicly convicted a person...only to have a jury/judge say they are innocent. But many in the public continue to treat this innocent person as guilty because all they heard was the police hype and that is what they believe is true.
I think because of the huge notoriety his claims received and the affect it had on the reputation of Chicago, they needed to respond in kind

Nothing to see here

Forum List

Back