Smollett's "Empire" Role Slashed In Wake Of Scandal...

If he is found guilty, the two brothers involved must be also. I can't believe the cops set them free, they should of called Smollett in and got to the bottom of it. They admitted it was a set up, or stated it was, if they were involved they should be found guilty.

It’s called flipping. I am surprised you’ve never heard about how people are often granted immunity for cooperating with authorities.

It’s a basic tactic taken by Law Enforcement every single day.

I feel bad for his friends, family, and coworkers who defended him. Of course they had to, even if deep down they thought something was fishy. The last thing you want to believe is that somebody you love would do something so bizarre and fucked up.
Yeah, it is just an ugly situation all the way around.

Too bad. He seems like an intelligent dude otherwise.

Maybe he has some big debts or sumpin? I dont know.

I cant imagine what would drive me to do something like this. It would have to be truly horrible.

What are you smoking? An "intelligent dude"??? Really? How intelligent is this guy when he tries to pull off an anti-Trump, race hoax in the middle of a polar vortex late at night in the middle of a full on Liberal city? This is as dumb as it gets before before being diagnosed with special needs. Smollett is a piece of garbage and incredibly stupid. There is not one redeeming quality about the guy right now.

He should do a Denny Crain and claim mad cow disease

Mr. Smollett went too far if he used the US Mail to send white powder to the Empire producers.

If it was just the Chicago phony attack, he could easily go away for a few weeks and come back as a prodigal son. If he came back as super-patriotic waving the flag and joining the NRA and Operation Rescue, people would forgive him. Great story of redemption.

But the terror thing with the letters is a bridge too far IMHO

Pelosi dented her tweet.

What a bitch.

Why didn’t she RETWEET it with a RETRACTION?

Deleting it with explanation is cowardly bullshit.

Nancy Pelosi has deleted a tweet rallying behind Jussie Smollett, after reports suggested the attack may have been staged. Smollett told Chicago Police he was the victim of an assault on January 29.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi deleted her original tweet sympathetic for "Empire" actor and singer Jussie Smollett amid reports that Smollett may have staged the alleged January 29 attack against himself. Smollett claimed to law enforcement he went to a local Chicago Subway eatery at 2 a.m., and he ...

Nancy Pelosi Deletes Her Jussie Smollet Tweet as the Left's Cheep Shots Fail to Fly Nancy PelosiDeletes Her Jussie Smollet Tweet as the Left's Cheep Shots Fail to Fly As I covered earlier, the Left went Amen Crazy in response to Empire actor Jussie Smollett's claim of a January 29th anti-gay, anti-black megaMAGA assault (here).

Feb 18, 2019 · Democratic Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi has deleted her tweet of sympathy for the Empire actor Jussie Smollett, who police in Chicago reportedly believe orchestrated a hoax hate crime attack against himself.

The tweet that Pelosi removed said the following: "The racist, homophobic attack on Jussie Smollett is an affront to our humanity. No one should be attacked for who they are or whom they love.

As the Jussie Smollett "attack" is looking more and more like a class-4 felony hoax, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) quietly deleted a tweet sympathetic to the Empire actor who claimed that he was assaulted, in what Pelosi uncritically described as a "racist, homophobic attack." It had over 100,000 "likes" and 21,000 retweets.

The latest Tweets from Nancy Pelosi (nancypelosi). ... Nancy Pelosi ‏ Verified account ... You always have the option to delete your Tweet location history.

Pelosi Deletes Sympathetic Tweet For Jussie Smollett Discussion in ' Latest Political News and Current Events ' started by Nutty Cortez , Feb 18, 2019 at 7:08 AM . Nutty Cortez A.O.C.

As the Jussie Smollett "attack" is looking more and more like a class-4 felony hoax, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) quietly deleted a tweet sympathetic to the Empire actor who claimed that he was assaulted, in what Pelosi uncritically described as a "racist, homophobic attack." It had over 100,000 "likes" and 21,000 retweets.

Mr. Smollett went too far if he used the US Mail to send white powder to the Empire producers.

If it was just the Chicago phony attack, he could easily go away for a few weeks and come back as a prodigal son. If he came back as super-patriotic waving the flag and joining the NRA and Operation Rescue, people would forgive him. Great story of redemption.

I don't think there's enough information about the mail thing yet. The Nigerian brothers claim the reason behind the hoax was that Smollett didn't feel the public outraged enough over the letters. It could always turn out that the letters were legit. They said that magazines were confiscated from the brothers' home, but I doubt they would let them walk out of the police station if they found a connection between them and a fake anthrax scare. Who knows... :dunno:

I don't think there's enough information about the mail thing yet. The Nigerian brothers claim the reason behind the hoax was that Smollett didn't feel the public outraged enough over the letters. It could always turn out that the letters were legit. They said that magazines were confiscated from the brothers' home, but I doubt they would let them walk out of the police station if they found a connection between them and a fake anthrax scare. Who knows... :dunno:
the magazines did have letters cut out. that was reported already. His motive is due to the lack of response to his faked letter and aspirin.

the magazines did have letters cut out. that was reported already. His motive is due to the lack of response to his faked letter and aspirin.

But they were removed from the brothers' home. Would they let them go for an anthrax scare? Seems that would be a much worse crime than filing a false police report.

But they were removed from the brothers' home. Would they let them go for an anthrax scare? Seems that would be a much worse crime than filing a false police report.
, Jussie made the false report to police. not the brothers. seems Jussie is all fked up. i want his sorry ass deported from Chicago, he isn't a Chicagoan.

, Jussie made the false report to police. not the brothers. seems Jussie is all fked up. i want his sorry ass deported from Chicago, he isn't a Chicagoan.

But if the FBI finds out it was the brothers who put together the letters then they're just as fucked as Smollett is. Last I read the Chicago PD has no information on that because the FBI are the ones handling the letter investigation.

The case might not be that solid on the anthrax scare yet, so they don't want to alarm Mr. Smollett. If you lock up the brothers, Smollett might panic.

But if the FBI finds out it was the brothers who put together the letters then they're just as fucked as Smollett is. Last I read the Chicago PD has no information on that because the FBI are the ones handling the letter investigation.
he victimized Chicago and trump supporters. I really don't care what happens to him. the Brothers will be handled with kid gloves.

Someone better arrange for a suice watch for the fag.
If he goes to prison..........which is 100% guarenteed he won't last a month.
He'll be wearing pink 'fuck me' pumps and matching mini shirt. When the 'brothers' can't sell him anymore he'll off himself.

He'll be wearing pink 'fuck me' pumps and matching mini shirt. When the 'brothers' can't sell him anymore he'll off himself.

If Mr. Smollett goes to the state penitentiary, he'll dig it. A lot of sodomy going in the Illinois system- the Richard Speck prison video will tell you what you need to know.

However, if goes up for the anthrax letters, its the federal system and solitary confinement. He's likely to follow "Chelsea" Manning's lead and have his dick chopped off so he can call himself a broad. Manning started out as an ordinary homosexual before he went to the joint.

Unless they give the brothers a pass to take down the ring leader. Mafia hitmen who were proven to have murdered people have been let off the hook by the FBI in order to take down their bosses.

If Mr. Smollett goes to the state penitentiary, he'll dig it. A lot of sodomy going in the Illinois system- the Richard Speck prison video will tell you what you need to know.

However, if goes up for the anthrax letters, its the federal system and solitary confinement. He's likely to follow "Chelsea" Manning's lead and have his dick chopped off so he can call himself a broad. Manning started out as an ordinary homosexual before he went to the joint.

Richard Speck is my hero.

Forum List

Back