Smollett's "Empire" Role Slashed In Wake Of Scandal...

Nigerian bros are cool.
They thought that some stupid American homo black actor was paying them to slap him around.
Whatever pays the rent......cause the rent is too goddamn high!

Nigerian bros are cool.
They thought that some stupid American homo black actor was paying them to slap him around.
Whatever pays the rent......cause the rent is too goddamn high!

This same thing has been done before, hiring some black guy to beat the crap out of some homo.

It's interesting how leftist media is still silent about it. This is straight out of their playbook and it's been going on for decades.

Does anyone remember when Brett Kavanaugh was accused of rape then women who accused him came out and said it was all fictitious, and then the media just forgot about it?

sackofshit.jpg

The Look Of A Man With His Nuts In A Vise

I don't doubt that he faked it.

But I am 100% against what the police are doing (and often do in high profile cases) - they hold a press conference and tell the world how guilty the accused is...before he/she has even had his/her day in court.

Jussie Smollett staged Chicago 'hate crime' seeking higher pay: police | Reuters

Hey, you egomaniacs, it is INNOCENT until proven guilty. And YOU do NOT decide that.

Just do your job, collect the evidence, pass it on to the DA and SHUT UP about the case. And keep your fucking opinions to yourselves.

How the 'f' is the accused going to get a fair trial (if it goes to a jury) if you MASSIVELY taint the masses objectivity with your 'opinions'?

If he is found guilty, the two brothers involved must be also. I can't believe the cops set them free, they should of called Smollett in and got to the bottom of it. They admitted it was a set up, or stated it was, if they were involved they should be found guilty.
The brothers did NOT report anything to the cops illegally, they broke no laws at all.

Did the brothers even technically commit a crime? All they did was took some guy's money to throw a rope around his neck, and punch him a couple times.

Yes they did. Accessory for starters.
Accessory to what? They did not lie to anyone they did not file a false police report and they did not tell cops they had no part in the fake attack.

The two brothers did nothing wrong. Nor did they break any laws. They certainly didn't attack anyone nor assault anyone.

I don't doubt that he faked it.

But I am 100% against what the police are doing (and often do in high profile cases) - they hold a press conference and tell the world how guilty the accused is...before he/she has even had his/her day in court.

Jussie Smollett staged Chicago 'hate crime' seeking higher pay: police | Reuters

Hey, you egomaniacs, it is INNOCENT until proven guilty. And YOU do NOT decide that.

Just do your job, collect the evidence, pass it on to the DA and SHUT UP about the case. And keep your fucking opinions to yourselves.

How the 'f' is the accused going to get a fair trial (if it goes to a jury) if you MASSIVELY taint the masses objectivity with your 'opinions'?

in principle I would agree, but this guy slandered our entire city with what he did. I have no problem publicly shaming him.

And it's not like this fool will ever see a jury. He'll either cop a plea or try to claim to be insane.

I sincerely hope that Smollett takes the whole show down with him.

Why would you hope that? I mean besides it's a show about successful black people.

I don't watch it myself... but I guess there are people who enjoy it, and there are a lot of other people on that show who all work very hard to put together something entertaining for an hour every week.

But still, I think he is going to get some hard time for making so many talking heads look like the idiots they truly are.
He committed a federal crime. Chicago police handled this idiot the way I hoped they would, unlike the FBI and Hillary.

Jussie Smollett's 'Empire' Role Slashed in Wake Of 'Attack' Scandal

Jussie Smollett's "Empire" screen time is getting slashed in the wake of a growing sentiment that he staged the so-called "attack."

Production sources tell TMZ ... Jussie was supposed to have 9 scenes and a big musical number in the second to the last episode -- which is being shot now -- but, 5 of his scenes have been cut, and his musical number has been 86'd.

As for the remaining 4 scenes ... we're told he's no longer the focus. The scene features an ensemble, meaning he's flanked by a number of cast members.

With his duties pared down, Jussie will be spending way less time on set. Instead of working every day this week, we're told Jussie's working Friday and possibly Thursday, and he won't be rehearsing.

Less work for Jussie means more work for writers, who are busy making edits. In the past 24 hours, we're told the script has undergone multiple revisions.

We broke the story ... Jussie's case is heading to a Grand Jury as early as Tuesday. Our law enforcement sources say the focus is presenting evidence that could lead to a felony indictment against Jussie for allegedly filing a false police report.

Well, that didn't take long. I assume they're trying to write him out a little slower than ABC did with Roseanne. Having a character there one episode and dead the next is just silly.

He's toast.

Faking a crime - Long sentence.
Faking a hate crime - Downright hateful sentence.

But still, I think he is going to get some hard time for making so many talking heads look like the idiots they truly are.
He committed a federal crime. Chicago police handled this idiot the way I hoped they would, unlike the FBI and Hillary.
Companies that recruit illegal aliens are also committing a crime, Antifar commits crime all the time, Hillary committed crimes as did a number of her supporters and half the top FBI officials committed treason.

But of these hundreds if not thousands of individuals list, Smollet is the only one who will see the inside of a jail cell.

Forum List

Back