Smocking Gun

a smocking gun has no relationship to your favored GREY GOOSE drink A smocking gun is an instrument that SMOCKS. It is important to know what SMOCKING IS-----
It is an ART ---both vital and tedious. The invention of the
SMOCKING GUN will transform LIVES forever

not funny pogoid TRUE----I will edumacate you on the
fine art of smocking---------it goes like this: -----with carefully
cleaned fingers-----take a length of fine cloth---silk or cotton. Carefully make it into tiny pleats whilst with the
other hand apply tiny stitches holding the tiny pleats together progressively fashioning intricate patterns--
---and use many different colored threads.
You will have to devote hours---days----weeks and months to this fine and noble art. The objective is robes for
angels. Now that the SMOCKING GUN has been invented-----the process will no longer take EONS

a smocking gun has no relationship to your favored GREY GOOSE drink A smocking gun is an instrument that SMOCKS. It is important to know what SMOCKING IS-----

cleaned fingers-----take a length of fine cloth---silk or cotton. Carefully make it into tiny pleats whilst with the
other hand apply tiny stitches holding the tiny pleats together progressively fashioning intricate patterns--
You will have to devote hours---days----weeks and months to this fine and noble art. The objective is robes for
angels. Now that the SMOCKING GUN has been invented-----the process will no longer take EONS

"Whilst" huh. Are you a Brit?

"Whilst" huh. Are you a Brit?

My Paternal grandmother was born in England---
and grew up in the royal gardens of the EAST END.
She drank tea in obscene quantities----and my poor
father-----although born a Yankee Doodle Dandy
(manhattan west side) ----referred to French fries as
"""CHIPS"""!!!!!!! He also ate eggs----THE MINUTE
TO THE SECOND-----perched on a special little throne
call AN EGG CUP.

Forum List

Back