smearing robert mueller

I could care less what Mueller did or didn't do in the past. What is clear is that he is 'all in' on taking the FBI and the country on an open ended scavenger hunt to "FIND ANYTHING" to get Trump. That is disgraceful and a complete abuse of power. Jeff Sessions should be fired for allowing it.
Mueller has been a warrior for America. Don't believe it, examine his war record as a combat Marine in Vietnam and pursuit of terrorist after 9/11. USA and Russia have been in a cyber and economic war since Russia invaded Ukraine over four years ago. Mueller is fighting as a warrior in the cyber/economic war. America could ask for no better warrior to lead and conduct the battles he has been tasked with. Right man for the job.
YES indeed the right man for the job WHILE we have a lying cheating sniveling coward in our WH Who btw punked out of a war

So you are not a Trump fan?
I'm having an awful day in the markets and then you and PC show up ,,,Woe is me

"Schiller would later tell congressional investigators that a Russian approached Trump's party with an offer: he wanted to send five women to Trump's hotel room that night. this was an overture by Russian intelligence to collect kompromat (compromising material) on the prominent visitor. Schiller said he didn't take the offer seriously and told the Russian, 'we dont do that kind of stuff'

Wow, it seems like the Feds are falling all over themselves to absolve Mueller of responsibility in the incredible case of informant Whitey Bulger. Imagine if there was a special council that investigated the FBI's involvement in covering up Bulger's crimes.

Seems the world has turned for the liberals and their investigation.........

Poor things.

New Topics

Forum List

Back