Slummin' It, Part 2

ZackB

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2016
Deep South
After I left the cigar shop I went to Publix. In my town it is the nicest grocery store. All the gross people go to Wal Mart and Kroger. We don't have a Whole Foods because we aren't a bunch of fags.

As I was leaving the store, driving away but still in the store parking lot I saw a black dude with 4 or 5 little black kids sitting on the curb. The guy was standing and holding a sign saying they were homeless and hungry. The kids were sitting there side by side, well dressed and fooling around with smiles on their faces liked kids that age do (around 11-12 years old). The thing is, all of those little fuckers looked to be the same age. While it may be medically possible the man has 5 kids the same age, it is not probable, though they could be from different mothers (the dude is black, after all).

I think the guy borrowed the fucking kids in order to panhandle money. I know I sound like a prick at times, but I have given money to people like this. I feel like a douche when I do because I know they are just going to piss it away on booze or drugs. But if THIS guy is using these kids to support a substance abuse habit, then that is about as low as you can go. The last time I gave money to someone it was a clean cut white guy in a parking lot with a sad story about not having enough money to feed his kids. I gave him a $20, then he got in his Toyota Camry and drove away. I thought, "motherfucker... He's going straight to his fucking dealer."

I hate giving money to these fuckers, so I seldom do it. But that fucker with the kids tonight kind of pissed me off. You'd think he could have left them with a relative if he was legit. More than likely they were just props.

Forum List

Back