Sleeping woman left on plane sues airline

yeah, the interviewer was a really nasty bimbo beaotch...

I don' think so. She seemed to be trying hard to get an idiot to say she wanted MONEY. The idiot should have thanked the airline for the extra 4 hours of sleep if she really had been up for the previous 24 hours as she said. Nobody takes responsibility for their own actions anymore. It is always somebody's else's fault and there is always a dumb ass lawyer eager to get his hands on any MONEY he can by initiating a lawsuit even if it is frivolous.
Sorry, but if you can't see how locking a passenger on an empty airplane after putting the plane up for the night isn't a breach of responsibility on the part of the airline, you are quite simply, stupid.

She is an idiot and it was her fault. You being a New Orleans twat automatically makes you want to blame everyone but yourself, typical loser from the Louisiana toilet city. Has New Orleans done anything to keep the same thing from happening this year when a Cat 5 hurricane hits it again?......... no?......... federal money was stolen?....... what a suprise.

I don' think so. She seemed to be trying hard to get an idiot to say she wanted MONEY. The idiot should have thanked the airline for the extra 4 hours of sleep if she really had been up for the previous 24 hours as she said. Nobody takes responsibility for their own actions anymore. It is always somebody's else's fault and there is always a dumb ass lawyer eager to get his hands on any MONEY he can by initiating a lawsuit even if it is frivolous.
Sorry, but if you can't see how locking a passenger on an empty airplane after putting the plane up for the night isn't a breach of responsibility on the part of the airline, you are quite simply, stupid.

She is an idiot and it was her fault.
I never said she wasn't an idiot or that she wasn't partly to blame.

Do you understand the concept of mutual responsibility? It happens often when humans are involved in things that require cooperation with other humans.
You being a New Orleans twat automatically makes you want to blame everyone but yourself

So now its MY fault? LOL! Let me guess. I supported some kind of law that taxed the airline, and because they were burdened by the tax, they didn't have time to check to see if there was a passenger on the plane before they locked it.

Would you really want to fly on such an airline? If they don't notice a human being in a seat before locking up, who knows what else they might not notice. Like a pile of vomit in the seat you'll be sitting in the next day. Or a bomb.

Has New Orleans done anything to keep the same thing from happening this year when a Cat 5 hurricane hits it again?

New Orleans has never been hit by a Cat 5 storm.

To answer your question, yes, we are quite ready.

In terms of evacuation, evacuation for Gustav was nearly 100%. The 311 lines are open and operating for those who need help getting out.

In terms of protection, the MR-GO is now closed, and there are locks in place to keep the lake from flooding backwards into the city.

Do you really want to fly an airline that can't figure out whether its still got passengers on it when they lock up?

Where is the passengers responsibility to get off the plane when the ride is over?
What do you mean "where" is it? Its with the passenger.
It is sort of like missing your bus stop. It isn't really the driver's fault.
That analogy would be better suited to describing the act of missing your flight. The situation here is more like being left alone in a locked bus after the bus is put up for the day.

You're really bad with analogies!

Word is, the plane wasn't locked. She was detained by security in order to explain why she was on the plane. It lasted ten minutes. They should just charge her $85 for using the plane as a hotel and call it even.

I can understand if she was suing for the money she missed while not being able to show up for work along with a little distress cash, but 75,000 is way extreme. I sure wouldn't have put myself in a position to make a jackass out of myself to the general public.

Forum List

Back