Slave owner beaten by slaves...

and just think, these assholes voted for our present leaders. see why we are in deep doo doo?

You would put a political spin on it, wouldn't you turd?
It can't just be that these guys were pieces of shit, it has to be that they somehow represent the sum of Obama's voter demographic. You are pathetic.

Living in the area, and understanding the demographics. Plus the history of Seattles finest.

It is a fair assumption/observation. You may not agree, But I have worked the area.

So basically you're saying that all of the people in that area of a certain demographic like to beat up white people, and vote for Obama. Not a fair assumption at all you prejudiced asshole.

It can't just be that these guys were pieces of shit, it has to be that they somehow represent the sum of Obama's voter demographic. You are pathetic.

Living in the area, and understanding the demographics. Plus the history of Seattles finest.

It is a fair assumption/observation. You may not agree, But I have worked the area.

So basically you're saying that all of the people in that area of a certain demographic like to beat up white people, and vote for Obama. Not a fair assumption at all you prejudiced asshole.

All people no. So if we are to exchange insults. ASSHOLE Try being creative. You must also examine the history of the dem party. Would you like me to post black voting rights history? You do understand that much dont you?

I suppose by the same token we should state that those fellows who tied the black man behind the pickup truck in East Texas, and drove until he was a dead bloody mess should be taken as representative of all those who voted for Bush.

I prefer just to state that they are representative of the worst scum of the human race, far closer to the two fellows that beat this kid than to any other group of any kind or ethnicity.

Those who constantly look to find this kind of barbarity in others, as represtative of the others, are usually trying to excuse thier own tendencies to this kind of crap.

Wrong because when that happened nobody on this board who supported Bush spoke out for the attackers. While we have liberals on this board trashing the victim in this case and basically saying the attackers did nothing wrong in their minds.

More to the point, do you think it's fair to say that the attackers are a fair representation of Obama's voting demographic?

No definitely not, no more than it is fair to claim the Republican Voting Demographic is mostly Racists. Yet that very thing is said on these boards over and over.

I think it's appropriate to show some of the USMB's biggest reactionary trolls' posts about this story when it first came out:

and just think, these assholes voted for our present leaders. see why we are in deep doo doo?

Actually, asswipe comprehension isn't one of your strengths is it? I was not commenting on the criminials but rather the board members who made idiot statements. so,, Kerry On.

Last edited:
I suppose by the same token we should state that those fellows who tied the black man behind the pickup truck in East Texas, and drove until he was a dead bloody mess should be taken as representative of all those who voted for Bush.

I prefer just to state that they are representative of the worst scum of the human race, far closer to the two fellows that beat this kid than to any other group of any kind or ethnicity.

Those who constantly look to find this kind of barbarity in others, as represtative of the others, are usually trying to excuse thier own tendencies to this kind of crap.

Wrong because when that happened nobody on this board who supported Bush spoke out for the attackers. While we have liberals on this board trashing the victim in this case and basically saying the attackers did nothing wrong in their minds.

Who?

More to the point, do you think it's fair to say that the attackers are a fair representation of Obama's voting demographic?

Why is it more to the point? No one said that you knee jerking fool.

Who?

You wouldn't see the point, would you?:anj_stfu:

Who?

You wouldn't see the point, would you?:anj_stfu:

You don't have a valid point. You knee jerked, misread what I said, made false accusations, have been outed so basically NOW you just want me to STFU so it will all go away. What a fucking DUmbass.

Great. Another "Look! Black people are racist too!" thread.

Yeah I know we should ignore those and pretend only whites are racists. :cuckoo:

Or, we could stop being ridiculous, accept that some people of all races are racist, and stop these lame-ass gotcha threads. Are you guys all in kindergarten?

Yeah I know we should ignore those and pretend only whites are racists. :cuckoo:

Or, we could stop being ridiculous, accept that some people of all races are racist, and stop these lame-ass gotcha threads. Are you guys all in kindergarten?

I'll give your arguement some credibility when you step into a thread and take up for the white 16 year old who got his azz beat by a couple of racists. Til then,, go take a nap.

well it's not my thread. I am trying to figure out if this is a Gotcha thread, why did they person who post it, Called the victim a slave owner in the title. That threw me. lol

well it's not my thread. I am trying to figure out if this is a Gotcha thread, why did they person who post it, Called the victim a slave owner in the title. That threw me. lol

To make a point about how racist and stupid those black guys are, of course.

Forum List

Back