Slave owner beaten by slaves...

Capitalist

Jeffersonian Liberal
May 22, 2010

The Seattle Times reported:
Two men who were questioned and released by Seattle police after a West Seattle teen was beaten in a racially charged attack have been charged in connection with the May 25 assault. One of the men was arrested Tuesday evening.
DNA recently linked Ahmed Mohamed and Jonathan Baquiring to the attack in which a 16-year-old boy was robbed, taunted with racial insults, burned with a lit cigarette and punched repeatedly. Mohamed, 22, and Baquiring, 21, each were charged Monday with first-degree robbery and malicious harassment, the state’s hate-crime statute.
Baquiring was booked into the Seattle Correctional Facility just after 6 p.m. Tuesday, according to the King County Jail Booking Register. His bail is set at $500,000.
Seattle police are still searching for Mohamed.
King County Deputy Prosecutor Samantha Kanner will also seek to have Mohamed held on $500,000 bail once he is arrested, according to charging papers.
The victim, Shane McClellan, said he was walking home around 2 a.m. when two men, whom he described as black and Filipino, asked him for a light.
He said the two men then robbed him and beat him for four hours, whipping him with his own belt while saying things like, “How do you like it, white boy?” and “This is for enslaving our people,” according to the police report.
McClellan, who is white, said the two men also poured Four Loko energy beer on him, burned him with a cigarette and urinated on him, police said.
Read more here...

In the article the one who has been caught has been charged under Washington's hate crime law.

Dishonest thread title. He was not their owner. Now if he were, he could do some creative stuff with them.

Okay, let me be clearer about what I meant .

I wonder if they will face FEDERAL charges for violating The Matthew Shepard Act.

They certainly should.

In the article the one who has been caught has been charged under Washington's hate crime law.

Dishonest thread title. He was not their owner. Now if he were, he could do some creative stuff with them.

“How do you like it, white boy?” and “This is for enslaving our people,” according to the police report.
You mean they are wrong? Mmmmm......

The Seattle Times reported:
Two men who were questioned and released by Seattle police after a West Seattle teen was beaten in a racially charged attack have been charged in connection with the May 25 assault. One of the men was arrested Tuesday evening.
DNA recently linked Ahmed Mohamed and Jonathan Baquiring to the attack in which a 16-year-old boy was robbed, taunted with racial insults, burned with a lit cigarette and punched repeatedly. Mohamed, 22, and Baquiring, 21, each were charged Monday with first-degree robbery and malicious harassment, the state’s hate-crime statute.
Baquiring was booked into the Seattle Correctional Facility just after 6 p.m. Tuesday, according to the King County Jail Booking Register. His bail is set at $500,000.
Seattle police are still searching for Mohamed.
King County Deputy Prosecutor Samantha Kanner will also seek to have Mohamed held on $500,000 bail once he is arrested, according to charging papers.
The victim, Shane McClellan, said he was walking home around 2 a.m. when two men, whom he described as black and Filipino, asked him for a light.
He said the two men then robbed him and beat him for four hours, whipping him with his own belt while saying things like, “How do you like it, white boy?” and “This is for enslaving our people,” according to the police report.
McClellan, who is white, said the two men also poured Four Loko energy beer on him, burned him with a cigarette and urinated on him, police said.
Read more here...

Jaysus, a hate crime for sure and racially charged.. Slavery? I guess the Jews can beat every Egyptian they come across to kingdom come and with justification. Whoop Whoop!

I think it's appropriate to show some of the USMB's biggest reactionary trolls' posts about this story when it first came out:

"This is for what your people did to our people"?

I don't believe him.

Maybe a drug deal gone bad??

I don't believe him.

I'm thinkin' the usual.....some 16-year-old....feelin' super-human (after just-enough brews)....shoots-off-his-mouth....pisses-off someone's boyfriend....gets his ass KICKED....and, (eventually) realizes he's overstayed his curfew.

On the OTHER-hand....we MIGHT end-up giving him credit....for being sharp-enough to remember his folks are FAUX Noise fans!!​

and this would have what to do with politics?
Ya' gotta be KIDDIN' me!!!!!!

:eek:

You can't see this kid takin'-advantage of the present political-atmosphere??!!!!

:rolleyes:

Show it to your Mom & Dad.

See if THEY share your opinion.

My mom and dad are dead, asshole.
....And, you're STILL this naive??!!!!!

:eek:

Well if they do catch the Negro and charge him with a hate crime it'll give race pimps Jesse and Al something to carp about for a while.
Yeah....IF.....but, it's not likely.

I'm guessin' (both) he, AND his parents, are counting-on-THAT!!!!

The incident happened as Shane McClellan was walking home from a birthday party at a friend's house Tuesday around 2 a.m.

In other words.....I was at my friends place doing drugs

Shane says two men called to him from the top of a staircase near the intersection of 14th Avenue SW and SW Holden Street. The men asked for a light, and when Shane walked over to oblige, they knocked him to the ground and started kicking him.

In other words...he was out of drugs and needed to buy more

This never happened to me, nor did my kidlet do it. There is nothing TO say. Just send the kidlet to bed to sober up. In the morning, call the police. Someone fed alcohol to your minor and committed a crime in doing so.

Needless to say, that kidlet won't be leaving the house apart from school and work for a decade.

I think it's appropriate to show some of the USMB's biggest reactionary trolls' posts about this story when it first came out:

I don't believe him.

This never happened to me, nor did my kidlet do it. There is nothing TO say. Just send the kidlet to bed to sober up. In the morning, call the police. Someone fed alcohol to your minor and committed a crime in doing so.

Needless to say, that kidlet won't be leaving the house apart from school and work for a decade.

and just think, these assholes voted for our present leaders. see why we are in deep doo doo?

They had the preps and let them go because of ACLU and other shit hole organizations that protect the preps and ignore the victims (as long as its a Black on White crime). If KKK member beat a black boy, they would NEVER let the white aggressors go!

This was a savage beating, yet they let the preps go! AMAZING!

Police Officer Ryan Blake, who took the report, went to the scene of the beating near Southwest Holden Street and 14th Avenue Southwest, police said. There, he found blood, discarded Four Loko cans and fresh cigarette butts, which he took into evidence.

While returning to the precinct a short time later, Blake saw two men, described as a black man and a Filipino man, who appeared to be trying to conceal an open can, according to police. When he stopped to talk to the two men, he noted they had dried blood on their hands and were drinking the same brand of energy beer and smoking the same brand of cigarettes he'd found earlier.

After Blake talked with his supervisor, it was decided that he should get good contact information on the two but not take them into custody. But before releasing the two men, Blake used cotton swabs to capture DNA from the blood on their hands, charging paperwork said.

On June 4, police showed McClellan photo montages with the hope of identifying his attackers. McClellan pointed out photos of Mohamed and Baquiring. Baquiring is Asian American and Mohamed is black, according to charging papers.

On Sept. 8, Seattle police received a report from the State Patrol crime lab that confirmed that swabs taken from both men's hands matched McClellan's DNA, charging papers said.

Tim McClellan, the victim's father, said he's relieved the men have been charged, but he's angry with the way police handled the incident. "They had them, they let them go. ... This is proof that they dropped the ball," he said.

and just think, these assholes voted for our present leaders. see why we are in deep doo doo?

You would put a political spin on it, wouldn't you turd?
It can't just be that these guys were pieces of shit, it has to be that they somehow represent the sum of Obama's voter demographic. You are pathetic.

It can't just be that these guys were pieces of shit, it has to be that they somehow represent the sum of Obama's voter demographic. You are pathetic.

Living in the area, and understanding the demographics. Plus the history of Seattles finest.

It is a fair assumption/observation. You may not agree, But I have worked the area.

I suppose by the same token we should state that those fellows who tied the black man behind the pickup truck in East Texas, and drove until he was a dead bloody mess should be taken as representative of all those who voted for Bush.

I prefer just to state that they are representative of the worst scum of the human race, far closer to the two fellows that beat this kid than to any other group of any kind or ethnicity.

Those who constantly look to find this kind of barbarity in others, as represtative of the others, are usually trying to excuse thier own tendencies to this kind of crap.

Living in the area, and understanding the demographics. Plus the history of Seattles finest.

It is a fair assumption/observation. You may not agree, But I have worked the area.
Perhaps. However, the original article made no mention of alcohol, at all. And, I know a few of those posters do not live in that area.

They were reactionary without foundation.

I suppose by the same token we should state that those fellows who tied the black man behind the pickup truck in East Texas, and drove until he was a dead bloody mess should be taken as representative of all those who voted for Bush.

I prefer just to state that they are representative of the worst scum of the human race, far closer to the two fellows that beat this kid than to any other group of any kind or ethnicity.

Those who constantly look to find this kind of barbarity in others, as represtative of the others, are usually trying to excuse thier own tendencies to this kind of crap.

I cant speak to that. I have no understanding of those demographics. Or how the police dept operates. Plus we must keep in mind democrats ran that state for over one hundred years. Could very well be dem holdovers.

Wrong because when that happened nobody on this board who supported Bush spoke out for the attackers. While we have liberals on this board trashing the victim in this case and basically saying the attackers did nothing wrong in their minds.

You are correct.

Wrong because when that happened nobody on this board who supported Bush spoke out for the attackers. While we have liberals on this board trashing the victim in this case and basically saying the attackers did nothing wrong in their minds.

Who?

More to the point, do you think it's fair to say that the attackers are a fair representation of Obama's voting demographic?

Forum List

Back