American Third Position

lundvithr

Rookie
Sep 22, 2010
Streets that were once brimming with children are now either deserted or run-down. Going into the various neighborhoods, one finds oneself to be in a foreign land, amongst foreign peoples. The so-called 'demographic shift' has come to us, dressed up in pretty words such as 'diversity', 'multiculturalism', 'inclusion', 'acceptance' and 'tolerance'. Any single person who dares to speak out against this change is inundated with attacks on their character and on their very livelihood. We are told that this change, this metamorphosis into a global, mono-racial, mono-lingual slave- class is not only natural, but that we want it to happen - that our extinction is, in fact, a desireable goal. The capitalists, whose only motive is profit, don't care for our welfare, for our well-being, for our own exististence - the capitalists toss us aside like garbage, after we've become useless to them in a system that prides itself on benefitting from the extinction of our own grandparents and grandchildren, of our gene pool, of our in-group - or, if you will, of our race.
The communists attempt to gain sway over us by promoting the ideas of egalitarianism and equality. They use subtlety and manipulation to achieve their goals. Under the guise of unity and strength, they built the system up with what were at first only mild goals - the end of segregation, the end of discrimination, the sexual revolution; however, these were simply the first steps to achieving their goal. In society's acceptance of these seemingly feel-good ideas, the decline in our birth rate rose to the forefront of everyone's mind - except to we, ourselves. We turned a blind-eye to the declining birth rate, to the testosterone- and IQ-reducing fluoride being forced upon us, to mercury being put in our fillings, to pesticides in our food. And yet we say nothing. Those in power don't care, because all they want is a working drone-slave-class, and the intentional dumbing-down of our educational system and the brain-harming chemicals in the very same products that claim to give us sustenence works in their favor.
Both parties have sold us out to the highest bidder. And these facts lead to a single conclusion, solid as titanium: this system is bringing us extinction.
However, an old saying still rings true, across generations and generations, from our ancestors in the forests of Europe, to the Roman Legionnaires, to the Vikings who lived in the icy mountains of Scandinavia, to the Celtic clans of Ireland and Scotland, to the Gauls and the Franks of ancient France, to the Germanic tribes encompassing all of central Europe, outward towards the eastern sunrise of the Slavs from the tribe of Rus, to the ancient Greeks and back to the Celtiberian warriors of ancient Spain and Portugal our ancestors have uttered this single phrase, if not in word than in spirit: where there is a will, there is always a way.
We aren't gone yet, and our children, our grand-children, our great-grand-children will thank us for it. Many movements come and go. Many small parties rise and fall like the flicker of a light or a candle in the wind. We are not them. We are the alternative. Join us, at the American Third Position, and we will secure the existence of our people and a future for our children.

Let's see:

1. Mercury in my fillings - no
2. Sodium Flouride aka rat poison in our water - check
3. Pesticides in our food - possibly
4. Reds coming to get us - not really

What character? :eusa_eh:

Racist spam trolls are a dime a dozen, n00b. Your niche is already taken here and the schtick is tiring.

Why is it racist to want to preserve the genetic heritage of our race? Would it be equally as racist for blacks to want to preserve their race? What about Japanese? Or Koreans?
Why is it only racist when Whites speak out?

Why is it racist to want to preserve the genetic heritage of our race? Would it be equally as racist for blacks to want to preserve their race? What about Japanese? Or Koreans?

It isn't but that's not the point is it. :cuckoo:

Ahhhh, he's one of those types of lunatics... Thank gawd I didn't have to read that train wreck of an OP to find that out :cuckoo:

You mean, apart from the fact that none of your 'examples' is actually a race?

And.... the only person who knows what 'race' you are is you.... none of us know you from a whole in the wall, you fucking idiot.

lund lets see how you do with the witch.
I live in a area with kids playing out all the time, but it's upper middle class and most went to college. Did you?

racist conservatards are funny as shit, pitiful wage blame the black or brown man.
don't let facts like a college education would have netted you a couple million more in wages. Haters will hate.

And.... the only person who knows what 'race' you are is you.... none of us know you from a whole in the wall, you fucking idiot.

Race is defined as a taxonomic subtype of species defined by a complex series of specific gene clusters that form a distinct genetic map which can be linked to a precise geographic location.
Thus, the White race, or European race, whichever term you prefer.

Race is defined as a taxonomic subtype of species defined by a complex series of specific gene clusters that form a distinct genetic map which can be linked to a precise geographic location.

I hear they're reopening Nuremberg for torchlight parades. I bet you already have your tickets.

As expected, I see attacks on character, nothing more.

To be expected. Where there is a seeming lack of hope, sarcasm and ridicule will float to the top.

I do believe there is hope. However, unlike many, if not most here, my hope is anchored of my faith in God. I believe in II Chro. 7:14, that believers must stand in the gap with prayer and faith.

Thus, 'Japanese' and 'Koreans' are not races. Idiot.

I prefer 'human'.

It isn't but that's not the point is it. :cuckoo:

That is correct, racism is not even an issue on this very real problem.

That's not what I was addressing but you knew that, right. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back