Slain Army Ranger called 'dumb jock'

Originally posted by Sir Evil
Deaddude - glad to see you you have a little sense! Why in hell would you wish any of them guilt? You should read the entire story about this former NFL player turned soldier!

Why should anyone be guilty? We are doing what is right as far as I know. It's the other side that's guilty.

All's fair in love, and war.

Just saw a guy from my area that lost a foot, and he said if he could, he'd go back. Having a strong desire to beat this is what is needed. Tillman knew that there would be no football, if we don't get rid of these awful terrible types that are a menace. Could be he was just smart. Plus he knew with his abilities he could make a huge difference. This is commendable. If I had the ability, I'd do it.

Some want peace more than freedom. Our President wants us to have both. I hope he can achieve this goal.

Tillman had to have been a good man. I'd rather be a dumb jock, than a wuss. At least a dumb jock has strength.

I was refering to the people who were insulting his memory, the ones that everyone seems to wish dead.

Originally posted by krisy
Piss on them! Those are the kind of a-holes that will never say that kind of stuff outloud because they know they'll get their asses whipped!!!I think people like that,are jealous of people like Tillman.

Too true, absolute cowards who want the fruits and rewards of freedom but want others to pay for it. Then, want to bad-mouth the heroes!!!!!! Screw'em!!!!!

Forum List

Back