Skinny Repeal - and McConnell - FAIL

I heard a statement tonight that went something like, "of the 25 richest countries in the world, 24 have universal health care yet the U.S. doesn't." What does that say? Seriously. Why should the U.S. not? Why are so many people in the U.S. so selfish that they think that everyone doesn't deserve to have health care?

European countries doesn't have hundreds of millions of minorities and bottom-feeders to deal with. Most of their "universal healthcare" systems suck too.

TWENTY FIVE of the richest countries in the world have universal health care BUT the U.S. doesn't. You can spin it whatever way you want, but that says something about a large population of the U.S. It works in those other countries, it can work here if not for the selfishness of a lot of people.

It wouldn't work in the US. Too many bottom-feeders that don't pay taxes.

Wrong. All countries have a stratification of classes.

The low IQ ghetto pieces of shit destroying America GET FREE MEDICAL CARE you leftist retards, no matter what. McCain is a neocon loser douchebag who is trying to do what he did on that aircraft carrier to US citizens. Hey Frankenstein, you represent Israel, see if they even let you move there.

If you're that upset about it, your party should do what they have been promising for 8 years, and just repeal healthcare. It should be easy after all this time.----------------Oh wait.
I heard a statement tonight that went something like, "of the 25 richest countries in the world, 24 have universal health care yet the U.S. doesn't." What does that say? Seriously. Why should the U.S. not? Why are so many people in the U.S. so selfish that they think that everyone doesn't deserve to have health care?

European countries doesn't have hundreds of millions of minorities and bottom-feeders to deal with. Most of their "universal healthcare" systems suck too.

TWENTY FIVE of the richest countries in the world have universal health care BUT the U.S. doesn't. You can spin it whatever way you want, but that says something about a large population of the U.S. It works in those other countries, it can work here if not for the selfishness of a lot of people.

It wouldn't work in the US. Too many bottom-feeders that don't pay taxes.

It would work great.

How many of those 25 fucking countries rely HEAVILY on the U.S. for financial aid?

How many of those 25 fucking countries rely HEAVILY on the U.S. for financial aid?

You are barking up the wrong tree with me... I'm for cutting aid to other countries in favor of taking care of our own at home.

Paybacks are hell.

bribezilla_2000x1124.jpg

You are barking up the wrong tree with me... I'm for cutting aid to other countries in favor of taking care of our own at home.
Murkowski, Collins, and McCain vote no.

View attachment 140905

Fuckemall.

Perhaps later. For now republicans are busy fucking themselves. GO REPUBLICANS!!!!

Republicans
In
Name
Only.

"Go Republican Senators, Go! Get there after waiting for 7 years. Give America great healthcare!"

:alcoholic:

"3 Republicans and 48 Democrats let the American people down. As I said from the beginning, let ObamaCare implode, then deal. Watch!"

:cuckoo:

we are watching the reality tv shit show.

So what will the Republicans run on now in 2018?

We're really really really really going to repeal and replace Obamacare this time?
Republicans will always have their platform of hate and fear:

Hate gay Americans

Hate transgender Americans

Hate Muslim Americans

Hate immigrants

Hate the poor

Hate minorities

The question is will the voters buy into the GOP’s agenda of hate and fear in 2018.

We're really really really really going to repeal and replace Obamacare this time?
on that they need 67 senators. to be sure. then they will do something.

Seriously though, that argument fails now because they ended up with 17% support for their repeal and replace once they revealed what it would actually do.

In what 'purple' state Senate race is a GOP candidate going to get traction running on a promise to get that Trumpcare bill no one in the state likes passed?

on that they need 67 senators. to be sure. then they will do something.

Seriously though, that argument fails now because they ended up with 17% support for their repeal and replace once they revealed what it would actually do.

In what 'purple' state Senate race is a GOP candidate going to get traction running on a promise to get that Trumpcare bill no one in the state likes passed?

i have no idea, i still have no idea why so many bought into trump's bullshit in the first place. if they buy that, they will buy anything else as well.

That Republicans are disappointed they failed to harm millions of Americans is further confirmation of the fact that most on the right are indeed reprehensible.

Again, conservative opposition to the ACA is predicated on blind partisanism only, on an unwarranted hatred for President Obama, having nothing to do with the merits of the Act.
That last one was a real squeaker, I thought. Not much bad was predicted to happen and ditching the mandate is popular. I really thought it had a chance. Even most of the senators who objected to the other bills agreed to this one. Then along comes McCain with his f-u to the Congress and it's games of "we've got the majority so we do what we want." I wasn't expecting that.

The government should only be assisting in reducing costs of health care and insurance, not mandating policies that are so outrageously expensive
Who set the price of those insurance policies? Oh, that's right: insurers.

But you have no blame for them.

With every post you further confirm your ignorance of the world.

Forum List

Back