Skinny Repeal - and McConnell - FAIL

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
Murkowski, Collins, and McCain vote no.

upload_2017-7-28_1-40-23.png

I hate listening to McConnell... he is lying his ass off saying the Democrats wouldn't work with them, when in fact the Republicans didn't include ANY of them to take part in building a new bill, nor any Republican women. He is so full of shit.

That Republicans are disappointed they failed to harm millions of Americans is further confirmation of the fact that most on the right are indeed reprehensible.

Again, conservative opposition to the ACA is predicated on blind partisanism only, on an unwarranted hatred for President Obama, having nothing to do with the merits of the Act.

That Republicans are disappointed they failed to harm millions of Americans is further confirmation of the fact that most on the right are indeed reprehensible.

Again, conservative opposition to the ACA is predicated on blind partisanism only, on an unwarranted hatred for President Obama, having nothing to do with the merits of the Act.

The commentators are saying that most Republicans voted yes only symbolically but really wanted the vote to fail so that many people didn't lose insurance... so winning through losing. They can say they TRIED to uphold their campaign promises, yet don't have to be held accountable for what their vote might have actually done.

McStain when faced with standing for conservatism:

anigif_sub-buzz-29259-1500966662-1.gif

If conservatism means telling low income people to drop dead then I want no part of it. In Reagan's speech "A Time for Choosing", he said no one should be denied the ability to see a doctor because they don't have the money. Reagan would be consider a liberal Republican.

The low IQ ghetto pieces of shit destroying America GET FREE MEDICAL CARE you leftist retards, no matter what. McCain is a neocon loser douchebag who is trying to do what he did on that aircraft carrier to US citizens. Hey Frankenstein, you represent Israel, see if they even let you move there.

McStain when faced with standing for conservatism:

anigif_sub-buzz-29259-1500966662-1.gif

If conservatism means telling low income people to drop dead then I want no part of it. In Reagan's speech "A Time for Choosing", he said no one should be denied the ability to see a doctor because they don't have the money. Reagan would be consider a liberal Republican.

Voting to repeal ACA isn't telling people to "drop dead" you moron. The government should only be assisting in reducing costs of health care and insurance, not mandating policies that are so outrageously expensive that many of the people forced to be "insured" can't even afford to pay the deductibles.

I heard a statement tonight that went something like, "of the 25 richest countries in the world, 24 have universal health care yet the U.S. doesn't." What does that say? Seriously. Why should the U.S. not? Why are so many people in the U.S. so selfish that they think that everyone doesn't deserve to have health care?

McStain has showed his true colors once again, siding with Dems. He's a traitor to the American people.

I was right about that asshole 8 years ago. He was nothing more than the sacrificial lamb sent forth by the GOP to get the Hussein elected.

I heard a statement tonight that went something like, "of the 25 richest countries in the world, 24 have universal health care yet the U.S. doesn't." What does that say? Seriously. Why should the U.S. not? Why are so many people in the U.S. so selfish that they think that everyone doesn't deserve to have health care?

European countries doesn't have hundreds of millions of minorities and bottom-feeders to deal with. Most of their "universal healthcare" systems suck too.

European countries doesn't have hundreds of millions of minorities and bottom-feeders to deal with. Most of their "universal healthcare" systems suck too.

TWENTY FIVE of the richest countries in the world have universal health care BUT the U.S. doesn't. You can spin it whatever way you want, but that says something about a large population of the U.S. It works in those other countries, it can work here if not for the selfishness of a lot of people.

TWENTY FIVE of the richest countries in the world have universal health care BUT the U.S. doesn't. You can spin it whatever way you want, but that says something about a large population of the U.S. It works in those other countries, it can work here if not for the selfishness of a lot of people.

It wouldn't work in the US. Too many bottom-feeders that don't pay taxes.

Forum List

Back