Skinny Repeal - and McConnell - FAIL

McStain when faced with standing for conservatism:
John McCain is a Republican, not a conservative. I don't remember him ever claiming to be a conservative.
said he was a Maverick ...a TV show from the sixties

390950_345049752191074_1000188406_n.jpg
37ac2ce055420135de4f005056a9545d.gif
390950_345049752191074_1000188406_n.jpg

Now you see why Trump campaigned against the GOP establishment. Everything Trump said about politicians and DC during the campaign has been proven true.

Murkowski, Collins, and McCain vote no.

View attachment 140905
I wouldn't celebrate too soon. This was defeat for McConnell trying to pass something as if he had a 60 member maj, which he'll never have, because at the heart of it McConnell runs the gop senate knowing he is on borrowed time, and he has to resort to gimmicks to even keep the SC.

But, HC will most likely be the major issue of 20 if not 18. McConnell's already whining that the dems didn't work with him, when of course he had the legislation drafted by 15 or so well to do middle age white republicans. But that irony aside, it is now up to the dems to come up with a plan that can contain Medicaid costs, and that can only be by blockgranting the money in the expansion, and making this not a fee for service individual entitlement.

The gop cannot cover preexisting conditions without the individual mandate unless it creates a separate insurance pool for those folks, be it with private insurance or covering them in Medicare or traditional Medicaid. I think Medicare makes more sense because most are older and have been in the workforce so they've put at leas some of their "quarters" into the system. But regardless how it's done, if you cut taxes by eliminating the mandate, you gotta find more taxes or deficit dollars somewhere else

Now you see why Trump campaigned against the GOP establishment. Everything Trump said about politicians and DC during the campaign has been proven true.
about himself....
Well, he's a clown, but he campaigned of providing better healthcare with less out of pocket. Not what McConnell tried to enact.
He was also offering University degrees leading to bigly wealth....
LOL. They all lie during campaign season, but I don't recall a potus running on an issue that was central to the campaign.

Trump and health care: Promises made, promises broken

He promised HC for everyone Obamacare covered only at a lower out of pocket cost. The gop started out cutting taxes for the 1% and cutting coverage. Called to task on that, the Senate nixed the tax cuts. But then McConnell asked for a conference committee with the House to hammer out something.

The low IQ ghetto pieces of shit destroying America GET FREE MEDICAL CARE you leftist retards, no matter what. McCain is a neocon loser douchebag who is trying to do what he did on that aircraft carrier to US citizens. Hey Frankenstein, you represent Israel, see if they even let you move there.

It always comes down to hating poor black people with you "conservatives". Republicans cling to their racism like a lifeline in a storm. Hate destroys the hater.

So what will the Republicans run on now in 2018?

We're really really really really going to repeal and replace Obamacare this time?
Republicans will always have their platform of hate and fear:

Hate gay Americans

Hate transgender Americans

Hate Muslim Americans

Hate immigrants

Hate the poor

Hate minorities

The question is will the voters buy into the GOP’s agenda of hate and fear in 2018.

"Better anti-white racism"

"Better anti-male sexism"

"Better anti-Christian bigotry"

"Worse pizza"

Democrats for Congress 2018

The low IQ ghetto pieces of shit destroying America GET FREE MEDICAL CARE you leftist retards, no matter what. McCain is a neocon loser douchebag who is trying to do what he did on that aircraft carrier to US citizens. Hey Frankenstein, you represent Israel, see if they even let you move there.

It always comes down to hating poor black people with you "conservatives". Republicans cling to their racism like a lifeline in a storm. Hate destroys the hater.
We know how you just love poor white people....

And rural white people....

Yes. That's why Democrats have been fighting for Medicaid expansion. Those rural poor White people are the largest consumers of Medicaid.

Yes. That's why Democrats have been fighting for Medicaid expansion. Those rural poor White people are the largest consumers of Medicaid.
Nope.

I'm not sure about the race thing but it's irrelevant. The Obamacare Medicaid expansion covered people Working, but not making over 133% of the poverty rate.

How Medicaid Health Care Expansion Affects You

There is evidence that may support finding that people tend to stay in that earnings area so at to NOT lose Medicaid eligibility because that coverage is better than they'd get in the marketplace with an Obamacare subsidy.

I'm not going to bother with a link, but it's commonly acknowledged even by dems that the Medicaid expansion covered more than expected in states that expanded Medicaid, but the subsidies have not improved the number of insured as much as expected.

But oveall the point is that if Medicaid expansion was block granted without Medicaid regulations at to coverage the states could possibly provide better wellness, doc in the box services to more people. Personally, I think that is correct, but I used to sue Medicaid many years ago to get very expensive medical equipment for a very few individuals. Not that I made any money, mind you. (no sarcasm there)

However, Ayn Ryan's plan was to hold Medicare cost increases to under the medical inflation rate. THAT was going to cut coverage in the future, and it's why governors like Kasich and Sandoval opposed it. And not only would the dollars decrease in terms of services covered, Medicaid ALREADY paid providers less per enrollee than medicare or private insurance.

But overall, Obamacare's FAILURE is that it did not do what it promised in terms of paying for treatment based upon what the treatment actually costs. And the gop never addressed that. They started out with goal #1 being a tax cut for the 1%.

The Gop's post repealdebacle apocalypse warning to the dems "don't just try to bail out insurance companies" by giving them more per enrollee to say in the markets. Let's see what the insurance companies propose, because the alternative is single payer.

I'm not sure about the race thing but it's irrelevant. The Obamacare Medicaid expansion covered people Working, but not making over 133% of the poverty rate.

There is evidence that may support finding that people tend to stay in that earnings area so at to NOT lose Medicaid eligibility because that coverage is better than they'd get in the marketplace with an Obamacare subsidy.

I'm not going to bother with a link, but it's commonly acknowledged even by dems that the Medicaid expansion covered more than expected in states that expanded Medicaid, but the subsidies have not improved the number of insured as much as expected.

But oveall the point is that if Medicaid expansion was block granted without Medicaid regulations at to coverage the states could possibly provide better wellness, doc in the box services to more people. Personally, I think that is correct, but I used to sue Medicaid many years ago to get very expensive medical equipment for a very few individuals. Not that I made any money, mind you. (no sarcasm there)

However, Ayn Ryan's plan was to hold Medicare cost increases to under the medical inflation rate. THAT was going to cut coverage in the future, and it's why governors like Kasich and Sandoval opposed it. And not only would the dollars decrease in terms of services covered, Medicaid ALREADY paid providers less per enrollee than medicare or private insurance.

But overall, Obamacare's FAILURE is that it did not do what it promised in terms of paying for treatment based upon what the treatment actually costs. And the gop never addressed that. They started out with goal #1 being a tax cut for the 1%.

The Gop's post repealdebacle apocalypse warning to the dems "don't just try to bail out insurance companies" by giving them more per enrollee to say in the markets. Let's see what the insurance companies propose, because the alternative is single payer.

a single payer bill didnt get enough attention to attract rancid bowel gas last night.

scratch that one off.

Forum List

Back