Sketchy firm behind Trump Dossier is Stalling Investigators

View attachment 135396

And another day of AltRat Right tears begin. Such will be all the days of their lives under Trump.

You morons are losing daily and you think we're crying?
No one is losing except the far right. The spending bill was a compromise that suited both sides. The AHCA that will come back to the House will infuriate the Freedom Caucus, because Mitch is going to having to kow tow to the moderate right. No tax reform. No wall. Yup, you are crying.

You're welcome....
Delusional Disorder

Yeah, looks like this shady organization may be another George Soros/Democrat operation. It released the phony dossier during the Election. Clearly it was meant to help Hillary Clinton, and hurt Donald Trump. Hopefully they'll continue aggressively investigating this.

No, I don't think it would. Bill was the only Clinton anyone liked. Hillary was the annoying little brother he had to drag along. Bill lost all his thunder when a real half black guy ran and won the presidential election.
Yet she still won the popular vote

In California which is a lib mecca anyway.
you mean where Ronald Reagan and Arnold Schwarzenegger were from? Have you ever been to California?

Of course not - s/he simply echoes others with not an iota of independent thought, or any thought

Ah yes, coming straight from the ultra leftist hack. Not surprising.

Define "Ultra leftist hack"; list at least five characteristic of what you consider defines this pejorative, an prove my description of you is not spot on!

this would all go away if the clintons were president.

No, I don't think it would. Bill was the only Clinton anyone liked. Hillary was the annoying little brother he had to drag along. Bill lost all his thunder when a real half black guy ran and won the presidential election.

you mean where Ronald Reagan and Arnold Schwarzenegger were from? Have you ever been to California?

Of course not - s/he simply echoes others with not an iota of independent thought, or any thought

Interesting someone like you would lecture others on independent thought. I mean seriously, I see you on this board toeing the far left liberal line quite diligently.

This from the dude who wants to eat Kush. I rest my case.

Huh? Are you competing with the brown trout for stupid comment of the week?

Define "Ultra leftist hack"; list at least five characteristic of what you consider defines this pejorative, an prove my description of you is not spot on!

Um...
merlin-to-scoop-123487568-194570-master768.jpg

Um...

Seriously? That's how you define an Ultra Leftist Hack? Looks like a peaceful protest to me.

Um...

Seriously? That's how you define an Ultra Leftist Hack? Looks like a peaceful protest to me.

Do you know who this guy is? Hmm? Are you really so oblivious that you can't tell that this man is none other than James Hodgkinson? You know, the guy who shot up a Republican baseball practice and nearly killed Steve Scalise? Hodgkinson is/was the very definition of "Ultra Leftist Hack."

You'd better take a step back before you start wading through this minefield, buster.

She won the battle but not the war. Handle it.

It is being handled, have you not noticed? The resistance movement is a true grass roots movement, and if the far right advances their version of reform for health care and taxes in America it will grow within every demographic in the nation, notwithstanding the biddable men and women who can't think for themselves and parrot the usual RW Propaganda. Some people can be fooled all of the time, most of us are immune to lies, half-truths, rumors and innuendos of the power elites.

Last edited:
I am quite comfortable opposing the delusional far alt right of the party where the Snouters, Cnelsens, the HenryBHoughs, the HWGAs, the dschrutes, the jc456s and the rest of the far right useful tools reside.

It is being handled, have you not noticed? The resistance movement is a true grass roots movement, and if the far right advances their version of reform for health care and taxes in America it will grow within every demographic in the nation, notwithstanding the biddable men and women who can't think for themselves and parrot the usual RW Propaganda. Some people can be fooled all of the time, most of us are immune to lies, half-truths, rumors and innuendos of he power elites.

Yeah, your "resistance" hasn't won you many elections, has it? Your "resistance" sent a man on a near murderous rampage at a Republican baseball practice. The "resistance" is a faulty, dangerous message; it endears more hatred and holds back any progress you're wanting to make. But please, go on, keep resisting.

Seriously, you resist more than Doc Brown's flux capacitor. He could of hooked you up to the DeLorean and he wouldn't have needed to go 88 miles per hour.

Last edited:

It is being handled, have you not noticed? The resistance movement is a true grass roots movement, and if the far right advances their version of reform for health care and taxes in America it will grow within every demographic in the nation, notwithstanding the biddable men and women who can't think for themselves and parrot the usual RW Propaganda. Some people can be fooled all of the time, most of us are immune to lies, half-truths, rumors and innuendos of he power elites.

Yeah, your "resistance" hasn't won you many elections, has it? Your "resistance" sent a man on a near murderous rampage at a Republican baseball practice. The "resistance" is a faulty, dangerous message; it endears more hatred and holds back any progress you're wanting to make. But please, go on, keep resisting.

Seriously, you resist more than Doc Brown's flux capacitor. He could of hooked you up to the DeLorean and he wouldn't have needed to go 88 miles per hour.

You can't convince me or anyone else with posts such as this. Posting the latest form of character assassination, a lie of omission with no probative evidence at all that the motive of the shooter was a product of hateful rhetoric by the Democrats.

You wonder why I call it a lie of omission, I do so because you ignore the hate generated by the conservative right which influenced Eric Rudolph and Scott Roeder. A much more linear line than this most recent event.

Hypocrisy is never the best course to follow.

It is being handled, have you not noticed?

I've noticed. The lot of you need to be put back in a crib. Whining and crying and bitching and pouting. Apparently, Wry, Trump being president is something you can't handle.

I don't whine, cry, bitch or pout - I post opinion based on my observations - empirical evidence, and avoid ad homines. I do call assholes, assholes when they prove to be. Try a little harder to be substantive and you will get a substantive response. Otherwise you will prove yourself to be just one more echo from the chamber of fools

You wonder why I call it a lie of omission, I do so because you ignore the hate generated by the conservative right which influenced Eric Rudolph and Scott Roeder. A much more linear line than this most recent event.

How foolish.

I left the Republican party because I saw the same hateful rhetoric coming from them that I'm seeing from Democrats now, aka, this "resistance."

Hodgkinson is yours. Own him. He is a product of your hatred and vitriol, not ours.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back