Sketchy firm behind Trump Dossier is Stalling Investigators

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Things keep looking worse for all the perpetrators behind the whole "Russia hack" witch hunt. Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to decieve:

Senate investigators are demanding to see records of communications between Fusion GPS and the FBI and the Justice Department, including any contacts with former Attorney General Loretta Lynch, now under congressional investigation for possibly obstructing the Hillary Clinton email probe, and deputy FBI director Andrew McCabe, who is under investigation by the Senate and the Justice inspector general for failing to recuse himself despite financial and political connections to the Clinton campaign through his Democrat activist wife. Senate investigators have singled out McCabe as the FBI official who negotiated with Steele.

this would all go away if the clintons were president.

No, I don't think it would. Bill was the only Clinton anyone liked. Hillary was the annoying little brother he had to drag along. Bill lost all his thunder when a real half black guy ran and won the presidential election.
Yet she still won the popular vote

In California which is a lib mecca anyway.
you mean where Ronald Reagan and Arnold Schwarzenegger were from? Have you ever been to California?

No, I don't think it would. Bill was the only Clinton anyone liked. Hillary was the annoying little brother he had to drag along. Bill lost all his thunder when a real half black guy ran and won the presidential election.

Maybe in Russia that matters, but according to our laws and how our elections work she lost pretty decisively. Just like half Black Jesus doi, just like Booooosh, just like slick Willy. Hitch up your panties and get over it already. Trump is president. Deal with it.

Maybe in Russia that matters, but according to our laws and how our elections work she lost pretty decisively. Just like half Black Jesus doi, just like Booooosh, just like slick Willy. Hitch up your panties and get over it already. Trump is president. Deal with it.
What the hell are you babbling about Bush jr and Trump and the only presidents in the past 200 years to win the presidency without winning the popular vote

which is great if she wanted to be president of venezuela.
Are you saying that Venezuela has a better democracy than the US?

you mean where Ronald Reagan and Arnold Schwarzenegger were from? Have you ever been to California?

Yeah. I was borne there in a house at 210 Lima ave. I used to run out the front door, make a hard left and B-line right to the beach. Matters little. Democrats lost. They have been losing since 2010 because all they offer is shrill and fighting. All of which has been ineffectual to anything important except making Half Black Jesus a billionaire. Hillary lost. Deal with it.

i'm saying hillary will never be president, here.

Yeah. I was borne there in a house at 210 Lima ave. I used to run out the front door, make a hard left and B-line right to the beach. Matters little. Democrats lost. They have been losing since 2010 because all they offer is shrill and fighting. All of which has been ineffectual to anything important except making Half Black Jesus a billionaire. Hillary lost. Deal with it.
except when obama was re-elected and hillary won the popular vote?

What the hell are you babbling about Bush jr and Trump and the only presidents in the past 200 years to win the presidency without winning the popular vote

Democrats have consistently lost since 2010. It's the party of losing. You can't name one policy the democrat party has that improves anyone's lives at all. You just need to accept that and move on with your life. The obsessive behavior on the left is making it hard for y'all to win elections.

i'm saying hillary will never be president, here.

Maybe she can move to Acosta Rica and run like she moved to New York to run for senate?

Things keep looking worse for all the perpetrators behind the whole "Russia hack" witch hunt. Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to decieve:

Senate investigators are demanding to see records of communications between Fusion GPS and the FBI and the Justice Department, including any contacts with former Attorney General Loretta Lynch, now under congressional investigation for possibly obstructing the Hillary Clinton email probe, and deputy FBI director Andrew McCabe, who is under investigation by the Senate and the Justice inspector general for failing to recuse himself despite financial and political connections to the Clinton campaign through his Democrat activist wife. Senate investigators have singled out McCabe as the FBI official who negotiated with Steele.
the NYPost is a tabloid, and tool for the President.

the whole article was ...unnamed sources.
a congressional source familiar with the dossier probe said.
blah blah blah

and filled with conjecture (and lies) with no links to sources to back up their claims....no better than a Times article without named or solid sources.

New Topics

Forum List

Back