Sketchy firm behind Trump Dossier is Stalling Investigators

No, I don't think it would. Bill was the only Clinton anyone liked. Hillary was the annoying little brother he had to drag along. Bill lost all his thunder when a real half black guy ran and won the presidential election.
Yet she still won the popular vote

In California which is a lib mecca anyway.
you mean where Ronald Reagan and Arnold Schwarzenegger were from? Have you ever been to California?

Yeah. I was borne there in a house at 210 Lima ave. I used to run out the front door, make a hard left and B-line right to the beach. Matters little. Democrats lost. They have been losing since 2010 because all they offer is shrill and fighting. All of which has been ineffectual to anything important except making Half Black Jesus a billionaire. Hillary lost. Deal with it.
except when obama was re-elected and hillary won the popular vote?

Lol. It mattered even less then dude. Half Black Jefferson was elected before you even knew about it. He had to do nothing to beat Hillary because democrats never wanted Hillary. They hate Hillary as much as they hate Trump. Hillary was yalls wet dream, not her cohorts in congrass.

this would all go away if the clintons were president.

No, I don't think it would. Bill was the only Clinton anyone liked. Hillary was the annoying little brother he had to drag along. Bill lost all his thunder when a real half black guy ran and won the presidential election.

Maybe in Russia that matters, but according to our laws and how our elections work she lost pretty decisively. Just like half Black Jesus doi, just like Booooosh, just like slick Willy. Hitch up your panties and get over it already. Trump is president. Deal with it.
What the hell are you babbling about Bush jr and Trump and the only presidents in the past 200 years to win the presidency without winning the popular vote

Democrats have consistently lost since 2010. It's the party of losing. You can't name one policy the democrat party has that improves anyone's lives at all. You just need to accept that and move on with your life. The obsessive behavior on the left is making it hard for y'all to win elections.
Trump won by claiming he's not a republican? Still does... do you really think ted cruz your number 2 choice wouldve won? He won on a technicality anyway

Things keep looking worse for all the perpetrators behind the whole "Russia hack" witch hunt. Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to decieve:

Senate investigators are demanding to see records of communications between Fusion GPS and the FBI and the Justice Department, including any contacts with former Attorney General Loretta Lynch, now under congressional investigation for possibly obstructing the Hillary Clinton email probe, and deputy FBI director Andrew McCabe, who is under investigation by the Senate and the Justice inspector general for failing to recuse himself despite financial and political connections to the Clinton campaign through his Democrat activist wife. Senate investigators have singled out McCabe as the FBI official who negotiated with Steele.
the NYPost is a tabloid, and tool for the President.

the whole article was ...unnamed sources.
a congressional source familiar with the dossier probe said.
blah blah blah

and filled with conjecture (and lies) with no sources to back up their claims....no better than a Times article without named or solid sources.
You have a problem with anonymous sources? Really?

Nonsense, you republicans would still be babbling about emails if she were president, probably have 24 or 25 more benghazi hearings
Oh but now those emails might just come back and haunt Obama also. He knowingly send classified information to Hillary's private server, under a different name.

Things keep looking worse for all the perpetrators behind the whole "Russia hack" witch hunt. Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to decieve:

Senate investigators are demanding to see records of communications between Fusion GPS and the FBI and the Justice Department, including any contacts with former Attorney General Loretta Lynch, now under congressional investigation for possibly obstructing the Hillary Clinton email probe, and deputy FBI director Andrew McCabe, who is under investigation by the Senate and the Justice inspector general for failing to recuse himself despite financial and political connections to the Clinton campaign through his Democrat activist wife. Senate investigators have singled out McCabe as the FBI official who negotiated with Steele.

blah blah blah

and filled with conjecture (and lies) with no sources to back up their claims....no better than a Times article without named or solid sources.

Lol, yet retards like you lap it up like good dogs as long as you like what it says. Gay. Gay and weak. Left over from the age of Booosh/Obama.

you mean where Ronald Reagan and Arnold Schwarzenegger were from? Have you ever been to California?

Yeah. I was borne there in a house at 210 Lima ave. I used to run out the front door, make a hard left and B-line right to the beach. Matters little. Democrats lost. They have been losing since 2010 because all they offer is shrill and fighting. All of which has been ineffectual to anything important except making Half Black Jesus a billionaire. Hillary lost. Deal with it.

Lol. It mattered even less then dude. Half Black Jefferson was elected before you even knew about it. He had to do nothing to beat Hillary because democrats never wanted Hillary. They hate Hillary as much as they hate Trump. Hillary was yalls wet dream, not her cohorts in congrass.
take your meds lady

Yes, that same CA. I've been numerous times. One of the prettiest states I've been to.

Maybe in Russia that matters, but according to our laws and how our elections work she lost pretty decisively. Just like half Black Jesus doi, just like Booooosh, just like slick Willy. Hitch up your panties and get over it already. Trump is president. Deal with it.
What the hell are you babbling about Bush jr and Trump and the only presidents in the past 200 years to win the presidency without winning the popular vote

Democrats have consistently lost since 2010. It's the party of losing. You can't name one policy the democrat party has that improves anyone's lives at all. You just need to accept that and move on with your life. The obsessive behavior on the left is making it hard for y'all to win elections.
Trump won by claiming he's not a republican? Still does... do you really think ted cruz your number 2 choice wouldve won? He won on a technicality anyway

Ted Cruz was my number one choice, but yes. A dead rat could have run against Hillary and won. That old worn out bag never stood a chance. This is why she is languishing in silence in Chappqua or wherever while Bill lives alone messing with hookers. Never would have been Hillary.

take your meds lady

Weak.

blah blah blah

and filled with conjecture (and lies) with no links to sources to back up their claims....no better than a Times article without named or solid sources.

And the firm that printed up that fake dossier is just an extension of the Democrat party.

Nonsense, you republicans would still be babbling about emails if she were president, probably have 24 or 25 more benghazi hearings
Oh but now those emails might just come back and haunt Obama also. He knowingly send classified information to Hillary's private server, under a different name.
did you hear that on alex jones' Illuminati hour? or do you have an actual source?... I think the email nonsense has traction because old people dont understand how computers work and they're willing to believe anything you assholes say about it... and after all if republicans couldn't trick the elderly how would they stay in office?

Eleven Million More of We the People voted against Trump than for him.

BFD. Trump won the Electoral College, which is how Presidential Elections are decided.

And that majority includes a lot of invalid votes made by non-citizens.

blah blah blah

and filled with conjecture (and lies) with no links to sources to back up their claims....no better than a Times article without named or solid sources.

And the firm that printed up that fake dossier is just an extension of the Democrat party.

Indeed. Trump exposed the fraud of the "collusion"charge. It's a big fat spin created by the Dems to cover up hiLIARy's epic fail of a campaign. It's the "Islamic YouTube" equivalent excuse.

Of course not - s/he simply echoes others with not an iota of independent thought, or any thought

Yes, that same CA. I've been numerous times. One of the prettiest states I've been to.

Oh is it ever. And it doesn't matter which way you look at it either. Start in the south and run the PCH all the way north, I recommend bringing a fishing rod. Also, some of the hands down BEST pheasant hunting I ever experienced was right outside Sacramento. Deer ? Hogs? I'll put it this way, Texas would come in around number 59-50 if the hunting were ever compared. Oh, that wishing tackle, I would bring along one heavy inshore set up dedicated to bank fishing on the bottem and a light spinning set up and or a fly rod. Depending on the time of year Stirgin and salmon are two game fish worth the trip for..

Of course not - s/he simply echoes others with not an iota of independent thought, or any thought

WC is projecting...again.

Eleven Million More of We the People voted against Trump than for him.

BFD. Trump won the Electoral College, which is how Presidential Elections are decided.

And that majority includes a lot of invalid votes made by non-citizens.
Yes, it is a BFD. Your guy is a small minority victor who can't get things done.

The only invalid voters, if any, were Russians voting for Trump.

This from the dude who wants to eat Kush. I rest my case.

Forum List

Back