Skepticism widespread in Mideast over new peace talks

Saying that it is a Hamas government is misleading. Hamas is the majority but the government includes Fatah, smaller parties, and independents. It has men and women, Muslims and Christians, and peace activists. It is not like Hamas is running the whole show.

Israel is dedicated to the destruction of Palestine, so everyone would be starting on the same page in negotiations.

Israel is in the uncomfortable position of having to attack civilians to stay in power. This attack on civilians brings more opposition and more attacks on civilians. Israel is on this downward spiral.

Israel is not dedicated to the destruction of Palestine. Where do you get idea's like that????? That is absurd.
Israel's most recent conquest and destruction of Palestine began in 1948 with the Nakbah.

I'm sure many of the hundreds of thousands of Palestinians who were expelled or fled their homes during the '48 Arab-Israeli War and the Civil War that preceded it thought it "absurd" to question Israel's dedication to destruction.

You mean the people who left ahead of the "victorious Arab armies"? THose people? They abandoned their homes. WHy should they be allowed to return?

Israel is not dedicated to the destruction of Palestine. Where do you get idea's like that????? That is absurd.
Israel's most recent conquest and destruction of Palestine began in 1948 with the Nakbah.

I'm sure many of the hundreds of thousands of Palestinians who were expelled or fled their homes during the '48 Arab-Israeli War and the Civil War that preceded it thought it "absurd" to question Israel's dedication to destruction.

1948. Hmmmm....

The People are still there.

I personally like the concept of an Independent Palestinian State. That brings accountability and responsibility, and commitment, on all sides. Get it??? Good???

It's been a long wait.
Do the concepts of accountability, responsibility, and commitment include the Right of Return?

You mean the people who left ahead of the "victorious Arab armies"? THose people? They abandoned their homes. WHy should they be allowed to return?
I mean people like these.

By "elected government" you mean Hamas, which has sworn to annhilate Israel? How do you negotiate with someone sworn to your annihilation?

Israel has suffered years of terrorist attacks and bombings and was able to tamp that down only through action that won it condemnation. How much more of that would you like?

Saying that it is a Hamas government is misleading. Hamas is the majority but the government includes Fatah, smaller parties, and independents. It has men and women, Muslims and Christians, and peace activists. It is not like Hamas is running the whole show.

Israel is dedicated to the destruction of Palestine, so everyone would be starting on the same page in negotiations.

Israel is in the uncomfortable position of having to attack civilians to stay in power. This attack on civilians brings more opposition and more attacks on civilians. Israel is on this downward spiral.

Early government usage of the term, following Israel's establishment, continued the historical link and possible Zionist intentions. Twice in official state documents David Ben Gurion, announced that the state was created "in a part of our small country"[41] and "in only a portion of the Land of Israel."[42] He later noted that "the creation of the new State by no means derogates from the scope of historic Eretz Israel."[43]

Herut and Gush Emunim were amongst the first Israeli political parties basing their land policies on the Biblical narrative discussed above. They attracted attention following the capture of additional territory in the 1967 Six-Day War. They argue that the West Bank should be annexed permanently to Israel for both ideological and religious reasons. This position is in conflict with the basic “land for peace” settlement formula included in UN242. The Likud party, in its platform, supports maintaining Jewish settlement communities in the West Bank and Gaza as the territory is considered part of the historical land of Israel.[44] In her 2009 bid for Prime Minister, Kadimah leader Tzipi Livni used the expression, noting, “we need to give up parts of the Land of Israel,” in exchange for peace with the Palestinians and to maintain Israel as a Jewish state; this drew a clear distinction with the position of her Likud rival and winner, Benjamin Netanyahu.[45]

Land of Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Palestine would be wiped off the map to fulfill the goal of Eretz Israel. That was/is the plan.

palestine%20loss%20of%20land.jpg

The plan in action.

Edit

Of course, any resistance to this planned destruction the lying propagandists call terrorism.

Last edited:

Those people are dead. They have all the land they can use right now.
If you want to throw blame, how about the Lebanese terrorists and their Syrian sponsors who actually committed the crimes?
How about making an appropriate response to my post?
How about going and fucking yourself?

And let's not forget that Iran is constantly stirring the pot, and will do whatever it can to disrupt a possible peace.

It is well known that Iran supports the Palestinians but I have not seen where it has influenced their policies.
Iran and the Organization of Islamic States along with Hamas support the two-state solution first proposed at the UN Security Council by the major Arab states 34 years ago.

In January of 1976 Arabs offered a Security Council Resolution that would have created two viable states "...along the internationally recognized (pre-June 1967) borders -- with 'minor and mutual modifications..."

"Israel refused to attend the session.

"The US vetoed the resolution, and did so again in 1980."

A Middle East Peace...

You must be incredibly naive. Iran has a repressive regime and recently denied their own people the results of their own election. The current President of Iran is using Israel to divert his people's attention away from their own dissatisfactions. That is why he's continually supplying support and monies to his proxies Hezbollah and Hamas. Do the Persian Iranians really care so much about the Arab Palestinians? I doubt it, but the Palestinians are convenient pawns. Are the Iranians helping out their Muslim brethren in flooded Pakistan right now? The President of Iran now is Hitler reborn.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vd2fdoJxCcw]YouTube - A Palestian talks about the Nakba -1/4[/ame]

Those people are dead. They have all the land they can use right now.
If you want to throw blame, how about the Lebanese terrorists and their Syrian sponsors who actually committed the crimes?
How about making an appropriate response to my post?
How about going and fucking yourself?
Figures for the pre-raid population of Deir Yassin range from 400 to 1000. Of the 117 villagers who died "seven died in combat, and 110 were killed inside their homes." That leaves between 283 and 983 Muslims, including the 55 orphans dumped beside the Jaffa Gate to fend for themselves, who obviously DON'T "have all the land they can use right now."

Those Lebanese terrorists and sponsoring Syrians you refer to may be part of a group of Iraqis and Syrians that the Arab Higher Command wanted stationed in Deir Yassin.

"On March 16, the AHC send a delegation to the village to request that it host a group of Iraqi and Syrian irregulars to guard it.

"The villagers said no then, and again on April 4, though Irgun fighters said they did encounter at least two foreign militiamen during the April 9 invasion."

Any appropriate response to your posts would have to include Greater Israel's 3000 years and counting commitment to ethnic cleansing and land theft.

"Purity of Arms."

The plan in action.

Edit

Of course, any resistance to this planned destruction the lying propagandists call terrorism.
Maps like these should appear on the front pages of US newspapers every time the word "Israel" does. Noam Chomsky regularly mentions the lack of context provided to Americans that repeated viewings of these maps would eventually provide.

Do you have a source for these and similar maps?

The plan in action.

Edit

Maps like these should appear on the front pages of US newspapers every time the word "Israel" does. Noam Chomsky regularly mentions the lack of context provided to Americans that repeated viewings of these maps would eventually provide.

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion

The plan in action.

Edit

I never read it. I understand it is fake.

The plan in action.

Edit

War is a Racket

I never read it. I understand it is fake.

It is every bit as real as anything you post here.

Forum List

Back