Six Wisconsin recall elections tonight

So if Dems end up winning 2 out of 6 is that not a huge massive loss for them? I mean, the idea was they could win it all right, hence the recall... But it looks like they hardly won in areas that they did/are winning.

Just saying I reamember a few months back the shit talking was how bad the Reps were going to be punished.

Also what are the other 2 seats all about, the ones being done at a later date.

This is how little I follow this stuff lol, sorry. Thx for all the updates so far guys =D

Not looking good for Pasch:

It's definitely a waiting game right now. All are waiting to see if Menomonee Falls came through big for Darling. Falls is the biggest community in the 8th Senate District, and has been dark red for a long time.

So if Dems end up winning 2 out of 6 is that not a huge massive loss for them? I mean, the idea was they could win it all right, hence the recall... But it looks like they hardly won in areas that they did/are winning.

Just saying I reamember a few months back the shit talking was how bad the Reps were going to be punished.

This is how little I follow this stuff lol, sorry. Thx for all the updates so far guys =D

Well the Republicans are the incumbent in all 6 races tonight. So while it's not a complete write-off, winning only 2 of 6 would be a major disappointment. Plus they could lose 2 next week making no changes whatsoever.

Well the Republicans are the incumbent in all 6 races tonight. So while it's not a complete write-off, winning only 2 of 6 would be a major disappointment. Plus they could lose 2 next week making no changes whatsoever.

Democratics needed to win three of 6 tonight AND hold both next week for it to be meaningful....

Anything else is money wasted....

Thank you for your honesty.

I'm not into all this so for me I can't say I care who wins, just what I remember about it all.

Here we go again:

BREAKING: Democratic Party of Wisconsin spokesman Graeme Zielinski calls a press conference and accuses Waukesha County Clerk Kathy Nickolaus of "tampering" with votes for Menomonee Falls. He said she is "sitting on" the votes, and he will be back with more details.

In the state Supreme Court race in April, there were 11,731 votes cast in Menomonee Falls. incumbent Justice David Prosser won there with 8,459 votes, to 3,267 for challenger JoAnne Kloppenburg.

BREAKING: Democratic Party of Wisconsin spokesman Graeme Zielinski calls a press conference and accuses Waukesha County Clerk Kathy Nickolaus of "tampering" with votes for Menomonee Falls. He said she is "sitting on" the votes, and he will be back with more details.
In the state Supreme Court race in April, there were 11,731 votes cast in Menomonee Falls. incumbent Justice David Prosser won there with 8,459 votes, to 3,267 for challenger JoAnne Kloppenburg.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/09/wisconsin-recall-election-results_n_922826.html

Last edited:
Here we go again:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Here we go again:

Sounds like sour grapes in a county known to be heavy R....

Chips fall as they fall...

Wisconsin Recall Election Results: Live Updates From The Badger State

Wow, you guys get your talking points out fast. :eek:

Here we go again:

Lol, you could see that shit coming from miles away!

Really??? Did you go through my brain dead posts and read that to find that out?

Milwaukee County is all in. Still waiting for Menomonee Falls in Waukesha County and three of eight wards in Mequon.
Our unofficial total so far in Milwaukee area's 8th District is: Pasch, 27,979 and Darling 27,215....with Menomonee Falls and Mequon still out, it's not looking good for Democrat Pasch.
WisPolitics.com is reporting that Republican Darling is up over Democrat Pasch by 4 percentage poins with nearly 80 percent of precincts reporting.

Looks like the Dems are walking away with 2 wins tonight.

Forum List

Back