Six dead in Minnesota tuberculosis outbreak

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
  • A tuberculosis outbreak in Minnesota has infected 17 people and killed six

Read more: Six dead in Minnesota tuberculosis outbreak | Daily Mail Online
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nothing to see here folks move along America is super powers we have democrats' hat can protect us from the harm of EVERYTHING and ANYTHING

What a stupid retort....You are aware that the republicans have supported refugee laws and immigration.....Just like Democrats..

Well, this is just one reason why we can't have illegal immigrants who have had absolutely no screening (criminal, health, etc.) coming into our country. There are many diseases that still exist in 3rd world countries that have been all but eradicated here in the states due to vaccinations.

Well, this is just one reason why we can't have illegal immigrants who have had absolutely no screening (criminal, health, etc.) coming into our country. There are many diseases that still exist in 3rd world countries that have been all but eradicated here in the states due to vaccinations.
The Hmong people are not illegal immigrants...They are refugee immigrants from the Vietnam war era....

The Hmong people are not illegal immigrants...They are refugee immigrants from the Vietnam war era....

My statement stands.

My statement stands.
I am sure it does...It's glued...

My statement stands.

IOW, your post does absolutely nothing to negate my factual statement.

My statement stands.

It is so full of facts it has nothing to do with the OP, but you run anyway Forrest...

My statement stands.

It is so full of facts it has nothing to do with the OP, but you run anyway Forrest...

Sure it does.

Ask Mindwars what she thinks about vaccines

My statement stands.

There's nothing "factual" about your statement - particularly since it's entirely unrelated to the topic of the thread.

My statement stands.

There's nothing "factual" about your statement - particularly since it's entirely unrelated to the topic of the thread.

What is not factual about it?

There is a Hmong fellow that is a chicken rancher down the road....He doesn't seem to have tuberculosis...

Interesting, were these people not checked for TB upon entering the US?

"These people" have been in the US for decades. This is not an immigration issue.

You made up that part.

How do you know? Where does it say that in the article? It does mention that one of these patients has been infected with TB for YEARS though, unbeknownst to the people who were employed at said nursing home.

Forum List

Back