Sister giving birth

3 weeks early.

she's 40 years old.

she's been in labor since 6 am Pacific Time.

I'm scared. :(

Have Faith. :):):) Wow, I did not notice how old the Op was. :):):) How you holding up? Hows Sis? Hows baby?

Last edited:
Sister finally caved and is letting my parents come out next week for 1.5 weeks, to help her deal with the baybee. baybee needs constant holding, and its just very difficult for her to do anything now that her partner is abck at work full time.

i feel bad that its soo hard for her, but glad she is accepting help.

Part of the process. :):):)

how am I holding up?

Im fucking pissed!!!!!!! that's how Im holding up!!!!!!

i texted the father on tuesday asking him to send me photos of my niece and my parents.

i texted him again today.

so my sister texts me and says im texting him too much.

then my dad calls me to tell me im texting to much.

this is the second they have done this to me, and im fucking sick of it!!!!!!!!!

i have told tghem again, and again, and again...they dont have to respond to my texts!!!!

they dont have to respond to my emails!!!!!

last time i emailed him was the damn 17th!!! is that not long enough??????????

my sister was a bitch growing up...and she is still a bitch now!!!!

im furious and im god damn tired of this shit!!!!

dont respond my texts and emails if you dont want to!!!! ive told them this a thousand times!!!!!

they think im gonna fucking collapse or something if they dont respond within 6 minutes!!!

unbelievable!!!! how many times do i have to tell them that they dont have to respond the same fuckign day if they dont want to!!!! they can respond 5 days later!!!!! i dont care!!!!

aritgjgiorejgijg4rhfrehf0rei!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wanna fucking break something!!!!

already smashed a pictrue of me amd my istwer cause im a fickign tired of her shit!!!!!!!!

Tough break, dude. So, they have time to text and tell you to leave them alone, but they can't send a photo. That's fucked.
Congrats, just-the-same, Unka. Things will smooth out after everyone has a chance to relax and get a grip on the new situation.

Tough break, dude. So, they have time to text and tell you to leave them alone, but they can't send a photo. That's fucked.
Congrats, just-the-same, Unka. Things will smooth out after everyone has a chance to relax and get a grip on the new situation.

they have time to email me and ask for things for the baby.

they have time to email me to show me photos of the gifts i buy for the baby.

but if i text on tuesday and then thursday saying "send photos", i get a fucking lecture from my sister and THEN from my dad!!!!

this is the second time this has happened and i am god damn tired of this shit!!!!!!!

dont respond to my texts!!!!!! dont respond to my emails!!!! i will survive!!!!

i have told them this again and again. what do they think im gonna fucking die if they dont respond to me?????????? my sister seems to think that i cant tolerate not getting responses, but i told her its ok!!!! its freaking ok!!!!! i understand!!!!!!!!

god this shit is driving me nuts. i cant stand this shit.

sorry for the swearing outbust, but this shit is just fucking ridiculous.

whats worse is that the boyfriend can't say on his own "please dont text me during the week".

he needs my sister to do it, cause he's a little coward bitch. cant stand on his own. lets my sister tell him what to do.

arghg....,my niece is gonna be raised by a wipped coward and a bitch.

unbelievable.

whats worse is that the boyfriend can't say on his own "please dont text me during the week".

he needs my sister to do it, cause he's a little coward bitch. cant stand on his own. lets my sister tell him what to do.

unbelievable.

Sorry to read your tribulations, uncle. I hope things do smooth out with time. It is stressful for them. Too bad you Dad can't be more helpful. You cannot be the only family who is interested and concerned?

ok...calming down now.

also rode the bike and did push-ups.

calming down.

but still mad.

im just gonna ignore them for a few weeks.

maybe they will give me a damn break after they dont hear from me for a while.

Sorry to read your tribulations, uncle. I hope things do smooth out with time. It is stressful for them. Too bad you Dad can't be more helpful. You cannot be the only family who is interested and concerned?

that's the thing.

what's soo horrible about a text message?

they are that stressful to receive?

wow. who knew.

i get texts all the time. often wait hours to respond.

big deal, people live their lives.

that's the thing.

what's soo horrible about a text message?

they are that stressful to receive?

wow. who knew.

i get texts all the time. often wait hours to respond.

big deal, people live their lives.

Things will be OK. Goozfrabba!

unbelievable.

That's a darn shame they're treating you so shabby - you seemed to really be concerned for your sister. I hope everything went well, and don't feel bad, most relatives can be jerks at times. I bet if you left them alone, they would complain that you don't care and don't text enough....it's always like that.

That's a darn shame they're treating you so shabby - you seemed to really be concerned for your sister. I hope everything went well, and don't feel bad, most relatives can be jerks at times. I bet if you left them alone, they would complain that you don't care and don't text enough....it's always like that.

i agree.

but listen, the fact is i haven't emailed him since the 17th.

i texted saturday, tuesday, then i texted yesterday.

if that's "too much" comminication for them, then silence is clearly what they desire.

and that's what they will get.

maybe I'll say "hi" in a few months.

no more gifts, no more presents, no more texts, calls, emails, etc.

then when they complain I don't express interest in them anymore, I will respond with "wtf?????"

and the fact is, my siste has ALWAYS been a bitch to me. takes out her anger at her past and NY...on me.

always been this way.

she loves to tell me what I should and shouldnt post on Facebook, even when it has nothing to do with her.

she loves to tell me to do this..do that.

and her boyfriend, now the father of her child, just takes it.

he's a yes man. he does exactly what he is told. he has zero spine.

he just does what she says. that's it.

i do worry about what their daughter will think about daddy's spinelessness.

...and mommy's likely being a control-freak.

:(

Last edited:

i agree.

but listen, the fact is i haven't emailed him since the 17th.

i texted saturday, tuesday, then i texted yesterday.

if that's "too much" comminication for them, then silence is clearly what they desire.

and that's what they will get.

maybe I'll say "hi" in a few months.

no more gifts, no more presents, no more texts, calls, emails, etc.

then when they complain I don't express interest in them anymore, I will respond with "wtf?????"

and the fact is, my siste has ALWAYS been a bitch to me. takes out her anger at her past and NY...on me.

always been this way.

she loves to tell me what I should and shouldnt post on Facebook, even when it has nothing to do with her.

she loves to tell me to do this..do that.

and her boyfriend, now the father of her child, just takes it.

he's a yes man. he does exactly what he is told. he has zero spine.

he just does what she says. that's it.

i do worry about what their daughter will think about daddy's spinelessness.

...and mommy's likely being a control-freak.

:(

Well, just be glad they're the ones that will have to deal with the fallout of their behavior, not you. Sometimes it's better to be on the sidelines and not part of the havoc.

Forum List

Back