Sister giving birth

so, baby is a week old!!!!

and she went on her first field trip today, to the doctor and the park.

she is eating more and sleeping more.

my sister looks sooooo tired. :(

my dad bought them a cool sleepy rocker thing, that will gently glide baby back an forth to help her sleepy.

i hope it works.

Baby is probably keeping mum awake at all hours of the night. Mum will have to catch some sleep whenever baby is down for a nap.

Baby is probably keeping mum awake at all hours of the night. Mum will have to catch some sleep whenever baby is down for a nap.

That's what first born babies are for...keeping the parents up all night. I remember waking up in the middle of the night just to see if my first born was breathing. I can understand the joy mixed with fear that comes with the first one. They seem so fragile. Then you begin to trust nature to keep them alive.

That's what first born babies are for...keeping the parents up all night. I remember waking up in the middle of the night just to see if my first born was breathing. I can understand the joy mixed with fear that comes with the first one. They seem so fragile. Then you begin to trust nature to keep them alive.

yep, this is just part of being a parent.

I wish they had accepted my parents' offer to pay for a nurse to help them for a month.

they decided to be proud.......and deprived of sleep.

:(

Forum List

Back