Zone1 Sirhan Sirhan

The CIA killed both Kennedy brothers.
They may have used Oswald & Sirhan to pull the triggers but they were pulling the strings
A conspiracy of that magnitude would have eventually come to light. I do not believe in conspiracies lasting for a long time and involving many people. Someone will leak information to the press, get drunk and brag to his wife or girl friend, or have a death bed confession.

People use conspiracy theories to derogate people they already dislike.

Lee Harvey Oswald was a Communist sympathizer. He belonged to the Fair Play for Cuba Committee. He defected to the Soviet Union. Nevertheless, conspiracy buffs do not blame the Communists; they blame right wing hate targets.

A conspiracy of that magnitude would have eventually come to light. I do not believe in conspiracies lasting for a long time and involving many people. Someone will leak information to the press, get drunk and brag to his wife or girl friend, or have a death bed confession.

People use conspiracy theories to derogate people they already dislike.

Lee Harvey Oswald was a Communist sympathizer. He belonged to the Fair Play for Cuba Committee. He defected to the Soviet Union. Nevertheless, conspiracy buffs do not blame the Communists; they blame right wing hate targets.

Did the CIA assassinate RFK?
They had JFK assassinated to protect themselves from his stated plan to dismantle them.

RFK is murkier, as he was much more of a swamp creature than people seem to understand, and it isn't clear that he would have actually pulled the US out of Vietnam.

They had JFK assassinated to protect themselves from his stated plan to dismantle them.

RFK is murkier, as he was much more of a swamp creature than people seem to understand, and it isn't clear that he would have actually pulled the US out of Vietnam.

The conspiracy theories never end.

Conspiracies of that magnitude to not stay secret for long in the United States. Someone will leak the information to the press, have a death bed confession, or get drunk and brag to his wife or girlfriend.

Sirhan was definitely firing at RFK. It's on film. Roosevelt Greer then picked up Sirhan and slammed him on a table. Oswald didn't shoot JFK, he was no where near his rifle. Sirhan shot Bobby. If RFK Jr. thinks that there were others involved, I bet he picked the CIA. Have I won anything yet?
Oswald shot JFK yes he was holding his rifle

Forum List

Back