Zone1 Sirhan Sirhan

• Banned

The CIA killed both Kennedy brothers.
They may have used Oswald & Sirhan to pull the triggers but they were pulling the strings
You sound like the guys that used to send communiques from the Weather Underground! Finally out of hiding, eh? Guess you figure the FBI’s too busy with Trump and MAGA.

I got over JFk's death a couple of hours after I heard about it. All those involved are now pretty much dead, Jim.

We all already know the FBI and CIA are corrupt to the core currently. Be concerned about that. JFk would have sucked as a President anyway. Get over it. We let Russian assassins run around free in the U.S., and 1,000's of REd Chinese spies and agents, and millions of illegal aliens have come in and many more on the way.

This thread is an excellent example of how people are so often misquoted, cherry picked and overall misrepresented in order to then be able to reprimand them for having or saying what they claim.

RFK Jr. is not the only person who has stated that there is evidence of a 2nd shooter.
Example... the unedited audio of the event apparently displays 13 shots when Sirhan only had a 7 shot gun.
Also... of Sirhans 7 shots, police documentation of on-site forensics stated 1 shot hit a man standing behind his father, one shot hit another bystander when he was knocked to the ground, and 5 other shots went into walls surrounding them. - 7 shots.
Problem is - RFK was shot 4 times. Which would mean of Sirhan's shots - at least 4 all hit RFK.
But that doesn't explain how there were 5 bullet holes in walls that were not behind RFK

That is a legitimate question.

Fwiw when ruby killed Oswald that was a mk ultra hit.

Sirhan was definitely firing at RFK. It's on film. Roosevelt Greer then picked up Sirhan and slammed him on a table. Oswald didn't shoot JFK, he was no where near his rifle. Sirhan shot Bobby. If RFK Jr. thinks that there were others involved, I bet he picked the CIA. Have I won anything yet?

Forum List

Back