Zone1 Should Poland be Given Nuclear Weapons?

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020

Why would Poland want them? Why would America supply them to Poland?
Would it be a wise decision to allow Poland to put some teeth into threatening Russia.

In hopes that this can be discussed rationally without becoming a vengeful pissing match?

I'm posting this in the CDZ because it's a question that needs to be faced before it's too late! IMO.

Moderators: Can we have strict Zone 1 moderating of this topic?

Would it be a wise decision to allow Poland to put some teeth into threatening Russia.

In hopes that this can be discussed rationally without becoming a vengeful pissing match?

I'm posting this in the CDZ because it's a question that needs to be faced before it's too late! IMO.

CDZ discussion fine with me.

There is no need to ever site nuclear weapons in Poland, as there is no advantage. Nuclear weapons carrying cruise missile have a range back to about the Atlantic Ocean. It is not like time is of the essence if it ever became necessary.

There is no need to ever site nuclear weapons in Poland, as there is no advantage. Nuclear weapons carrying cruise missile have a range back to about the Atlantic Ocean. It is not like time is of the essence if it ever became necessary.
I agree. But this appears to be mostly just a threat by Nato on account of nuclear arms being sent to Belarus.
Russia should have never started the nuclear ball rolling IMO.

Russia and America voice different opinions on the use of nuclear weapons.

Russia states only use if their country is seriously threatened.

America clearly states that a 'first' strike is possible and Russian should wake up every morning with that in mind.

I agree. But this appears to be mostly just a threat by Nato on account of nuclear arms being sent to Belarus.
Russia should have never started the nuclear ball rolling IMO.

Russia and America voice different opinions on the use of nuclear weapons.

Russia states only use if their country is seriously threatened.

America clearly states that a 'first' strike is possible and Russian should wake up every morning with that in mind.
It is just belligerent public one-upmanship, not worth rational consideration, in my opinion. They too, have low flight level cruise missiles at their disposal, so positioning there poses more security risks than security advantages. Think of it like artillery in an active conflict. You don't put your logistical munitions stores on the FEBA, only what is necessary dependent on the range of the weaponry and intensity of the battle.

It is just belligerent public one-upmanship, not worth rational consideration, in my opinion. They too, have low flight level cruise missiles at their disposal, so positioning there poses more security risks than security advantages. Think of it like artillery in an active conflict. You don't put your logistical munitions stores on the FEBA, only what is necessary dependent on the range of the weaponry and intensity of the battle.
No, I don't believe it's
just belligerent public one-upmanship,
It's both US and Russian stated nuclear arms policy.

It's both sides' different methods of how to use their threat.

That being so, we can maybe assume that Poland would adopt America's statement, and that could convince Russia that they need to make the first move.

I'm purely interested in the way Poland would/will handle their nuclear power.

No.

The topic being discussed is in the least, nurturing information for those who are mentally limited to either a simple 'yes' or 'no'.

They're going to do better now!

No, I don't believe it's

It's both US and Russian stated nuclear arms policy.

It's both sides' different methods of how to use their threat.

That being so, we can maybe assume that Poland would adopt America's statement, and that could convince Russia that they need to make the first move.

I'm purely interested in the way Poland would/will handle their nuclear power.
We do not have a policy of locating strategic stockpiles that close and never have. It is bluster bullsh#t for people that do not understand.

If Poland wants Nukes they should make their own

These missiles have a range of over 1,000 kilometres (620 mi) and fly at about 800 kilometres per hour (500 mph).

Forum List

Back